Krusties #3 The Star Paws trilogy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yesterday I booked my Covid Booster, I thought it was time for me to think about it
and yes I went and booked mine and getting the best option available to be. Sadly
the Jab isn't till Jan08 which will be 2 weeks later than the guidelines.

This afternoon I get a text from the NHS informing me I can now book my jab. Oh
how I laughed.

I am slowly cleaning up my room, taking stuff of shelves and dusting and seeing
what I can get rid of. I'm doing a little bit at a time and thankfully the recycling bin
is empty so I can get rid of lots of stuff.

It's amazing how many chargers I have, most of which are going out with the recycling
next week. I have also got lots of old cables and various other stuff that can go.

Oh I am having so much fun right now!
Glad you're keeping occupied Captain. Shows how different each region is with what they can put out, nothing electrical with a plug is allowed in our recycling. You'll soon be all squared up, ship shape and I would say Bristol fashion but that'll only set you off again 🤣😘

Evening lovelies 👽🤗❤😘 I've started thinking of a thread title or two, is it too early?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Glad you're keeping occupied Captain. Shows how different each region is with what they can put out, nothing electrical with a plug is allowed in our recycling. You'll soon be all squared up, ship shape and I would say Bristol fashion but that'll only set you off again 🤣😘

Evening lovelies 👽🤗❤😘 I've started thinking of a thread title or two, is it too early?
Yep, I'm keeping busy, about the electricals, the rules are that small electrical items, chargers, clock radios have to be placed
in a shopping bag tied up and left with the recycling bin and the food bin. The items should never be put in the bin itself,
there is a special service where larger items like TV's can be collected.

New thread titles, yep, go for it.

Reactions: 3
Oh my god cables...I have lots😬 I don't know what they are for and why I need them but that is why I still have them...just in case😂 If there is ever a local power shutdown or something then I can rock up with a box full of chargers and wires🤣

Anyway, good to se everyone is well. Boosters are being done, I'm waiting for my call up. It seems things have got very slow in wales regarding jabs.

Captain, I have a song but I don't know how to upload it here. Tom Jones and cerys Mathews. 'Baby it's cold outside'. I love this Christmas song...great video and chemistry between the two of them😉

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I've been watching the 'live' version, fabulous vocals! It's aged better than this🤭

I hope I have as well🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
I've got a few thread title suggestions for Krusties #4 all naff but so what 🤣 still going with the film/animal theme, no idea why 🤣

Quadro-feline-ia

The Four Whiskerteers

The Fantastic Paw

👍

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I was thinking with scrunchies joining us we could include them too.

Oh my, I just gone done the black hole of YouTube music. Mike and the mechanics, 'say it loud, say it clear'...tried not to cry🥺😂Then it took me on to kate bush, Mariah Carey live. I'm loving it!
I do love listening to music, I do every day when I cook but you forget the classics. Asking alexa sometimes I'm at a complete loss, yet set down with YouTube and I could spend hours😊

Anyway I should be going to bed now. Goodnight all. Don't forget to open your calendars in the morning😘

Well, anyone can suggest can't they ❤ unless you mean renaming it 'Krunchies #4' 🤣🤣
The krunchie nuts #4😁

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh my, I just gone done the black hole of YouTube music. Mike and the mechanics, 'say it loud, say it clear'...tried not to cry🥺😂Then it took me on to kate bush, Mariah Carey live. I'm loving it!
I do love listening to music, I do every day when I cook but you forget the classics. Asking alexa sometimes I'm at a complete loss, yet set down with YouTube and I could spend hours😊

Anyway I should be going to bed now. Goodnight all. Don't forget to open your calendars in the morning😘
Nanight lovely Ems ❤ sleep tight, mind the bed bugs don't bite. Or Mr Ems doesn't snore too loud xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Nanight lovely Ems ❤ sleep tight, mind the bed bugs don't bite. Or Mr Ems doesn't snore too loud xx

I hope MrEms doesn't snore too loud either...I've got a brick in my pillow😳🤣

Nanight my lovely xx

I am joking about the brick🤭

• Haha
No soddin Tv,went down 11am..loads of places over the country having same problem,Virgin said ’working on it’😏

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.