Krusties #3 The Star Paws trilogy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just got off the phone, it's a tumour.

Warthin tumor is a benign tumor of the salivary gland. The first symptom is usually a painless, slow-growing bump in front of the ear, on the bottom of the mouth, or under the chin. Warthin tumors may increase in size over time, but few become cancerous. Though the cause is currently unknown, smoking is believed to increase the chance of developing Warthin tumor. Treatment may consist of surgery to remove the tumor or careful observation to watch for changes in the tumor over time.

I am on the waiting list for an operation, I was advised due to it's size of 3CM that it should be removed, this might happen next month and I will require at least 2 weeks off to recover.
See, I bloody told you that you were going to be allright didn't I πŸ€­πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ I had a feeling in my brandy (I would say water but I'd be lying). You can stop fretting now and look forward to some TLC from some nice nurses when you go in, DO NOT take mothers slippers for God's sake 🀣🀣 x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Thanks you lot, I would even place bets @Jersey Girl had her lucky knickers on today.

I am relieved, I could leave the lump alone for a long time if I wanted to but because of my
job I thought the sooner it gets removed the better. There might be complications from the
surgery because it involves glands and nerves but not worried about that. Everything has been
made clear and information I found on the net are more or less what I've just been told.

I'm checking out that FB page mentioned, useful, thanks.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
personally, I'd go with the slippers, they might be your "lucky slippers" ;)

hope the news helps you feel a little better and you get some decent rest this weekend, bet you haven't had a proper kip in a while, bless you πŸ€—

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
See, I bloody told you that you were going to be allright didn't I πŸ€­πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ I had a feeling in my brandy (I would say water but I'd be lying). You can stop fretting now and look forward to some TLC from some nice nurses when you go in, DO NOT take mothers slippers for God's sake 🀣🀣 x
Yes,leave them indoors.🀭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thanks you lot, I would even place bets @Jersey Girl had her lucky knickers on today.

I am relieved, I could leave the lump alone for a long time if I wanted to but because of my
job I thought the sooner it gets removed the better. There might be complications from the
surgery because it involves glands and nerves but not worried about that. Everything has been
made clear and information I found on the net are more or less what I've just been told.

I'm checking out that FB page mentioned, useful, thanks.
I'm so glad you are okay. I have a lump under my armpit which has been there for years. It turns out that I have extra breast tissue there so I have 3 tits instead of 2. It worried me and they said they won't cut it out unless it interferes with my nerves and lymph glands. I may have to look for a bra with 3 cups!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm so glad you are okay. I have a lump under my armpit which has been there for years. It turns out that I have extra breast tissue there so I have 3 tits instead of 2. It worried me and they said they won't cut it out unless it interferes with my nerves and lymph glands. I may have to look for a bra with 3 cups!
It's ok. I have 3 tits too, my left, my right and then I married oneπŸ˜‰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Is everyone okay. Just come back from my friend's funeral. I have to say it was a lovely send off and a beautiful service. MND is a bloody cruel disease. I was dreading today but it has been a very positive experience to say goodbye with people I haven't seen for years, there were tears, laughter and lovely stories. A brilliant send off

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It's ok. I have 3 tits too, my left, my right and then I married oneπŸ˜‰
There's not really much answer to that Ems 🀣🀣❀

Is everyone okay. Just come back from my friend's funeral. I have to say it was a lovely send off and a beautiful service. MND is a bloody cruel disease. I was dreading today but it has been a very positive experience to say goodbye with people I haven't seen for years, there were tears, laughter and lovely stories. A brilliant send off
Bless you ❀ so glad it was a lovely service and a celebration of someone's life. I bloody hate morbid funerals, all the hymn singing when nobody knows the bleedin words & everybody's crying. Xx
We did laugh at Mums. We had her sent in to the 'Chariots of Fire' music. Just as it started, my lad whispered to me 'more like chariots of piss, Mother' because Mum was in a wheelchair & could never stand to get knickers/pads on. We both got the bloody giggles, it was so funny, she would have laughed so much at him ❀😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
There's not really much answer to that Ems 🀣🀣❀

Bless you ❀ so glad it was a lovely service and a celebration of someone's life. I bloody hate morbid funerals, all the hymn singing when nobody knows the bleedin words & everybody's crying. Xx
We did laugh at Mums. We had her sent in to the 'Chariots of Fire' music. Just as it started, my lad whispered to me 'more like chariots of piss, Mother' because Mum was in a wheelchair & could never stand to get knickers/pads on. We both got the bloody giggles, it was so funny, she would have laughed so much at him ❀😘
Thanks Facehugger. I want "It's getting hot in here so take off all your clothes" when I get burnt. I want a humanistic funeral in a cardboard coffin with butterflies on and my ashes used to plant some trees with my wooden willy carvings scattered around :LOL:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
That's how funerals should be MrsCranky. Gives you lots of lovely memories about your dear friend instead of harbouring sad thoughts.

My late mam was teminally ill with IPF (proper Pulmonary Fibrosis with proper nuclear scale (turned on) oxygen unlike AFP) but she had everything planned so that we wouldn't have to worry or stress when the time came. Funeral was prepaid and everything decided; happy and uplifting readings, music, minister, who she wanted there, (and didn't!) style of her coffin and who was to carry it, flowers the wake the lot. it made life so much easier for those loved ones left behind and we did laugh about some of the things she had chosen bless her.

• Heart
Pmsl,you do make me laugh Ems.🀣
I'm glad dolly❀ I wasn't sure which way to go with that...I was going to say that my husband wouldn't leave the house if I had 3 to play with but...πŸ˜‚

Anyway, enough of my smutty comments for nowπŸ˜‰

Mrscranky, bless you❀ funerals are so difficult and it's lovely that your friend had a beautiful send off. Best wishes x

• Heart
  • Haha
I'm glad dolly❀ I wasn't sure which way to go with that...I was going to say that my husband wouldn't leave the house if I had 3 to play with but...πŸ˜‚

Anyway, enough of my smutty comments for nowπŸ˜‰

Mrscranky, bless you❀ funerals are so difficult and it's lovely that your friend had a beautiful send off. Best wishes x
I've offered to do a wooden wiily memorial. I think they will go for it.. I will don the boiler suit and be busy in the greenhouse what's left of it when they agree

• Haha
Thanks Facehugger. I want "It's getting hot in here so take off all your clothes" when I get burnt. I want a humanistic funeral in a cardboard coffin with butterflies on and my ashes used to plant some trees with my wooden willy carvings scattered around :LOL:
I'm having one of those 'colourful coffins' with Aliens on it and I'm trundling off into the furnace to 'Fire' by Scooter πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ‘½πŸ˜˜ no bloody hymns thank you, and nobody crying either otherwise I'll come back to haunt them 🀣 My old Dad wanted an out of hours cremation with no funeral at all but my narc stepmother had other ideas, everything had to be done simply to satisfy her need for attention that day and that was that. I'm still cross about it 6 years later. πŸ˜”

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
I'm having one of those 'colourful coffins' with Aliens on it and I'm trundling off into the furnace to 'Fire' by Scooter πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ‘½πŸ˜˜ no bloody hymns thank you, and nobody crying either otherwise I'll come back to haunt them 🀣 My old Dad wanted an out of hours cremation with no funeral at all but my narc stepmother had other ideas, everything had to be done simply to satisfy her need for attention that day and that was that. I'm still cross about it 6 years later. πŸ˜”
Gosh she sounds a nightmare. It's about what your Dad wanted. That's awful

• Sad
Gosh she sounds a nightmare. It's about what your Dad wanted. That's awful
She's been a ruddy nightmare for over 30 years and still is. Everything's always all about her. She can't be upset, she finds excuses to be upset about any little perceived thing & then everyone has to tread on eggshells for months. Until she's not upset any more, until the next thing comes along that she can manufacture some upset about for more attention.

I don't go there, she's just sold my Dad's house that he worked his arse off to buy, she never contributed once by working or paying her share, just lived off him, she's pocketed all the profit after buying herself a new flat & car & not even given me her new address. And didn't even wish my son, who my Dad adored, good luck or anything for his wedding 2 months ago. witch!

Anyhow, I'll shut up ranting now, don't want to depress anybody ❀😘

Anyway, any more title suggestions for Krusties #4 gang? As we're on page 48 😘

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.