Krusties #3 The Star Paws trilogy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks you lot, I would even place bets @Jersey Girl had her lucky knickers on today.

I am relieved, I could leave the lump alone for a long time if I wanted to but because of my
job I thought the sooner it gets removed the better. There might be complications from the
surgery because it involves glands and nerves but not worried about that. Everything has been
made clear and information I found on the net are more or less what I've just been told.

I'm checking out that FB page mentioned, useful, thanks.
Of course lovely!! So glad it's all confirmed and a plan is in place- you can get back on track now and look ahead. Oh, and get back to blood work!! 🥰 🥰 🥰 😀

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Okay nearly the end of the thread with no realistic thread suggestions, as we have scrunchies here now.

Krusties #4 Invasion of the killer Scrunchies.

Good enough?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Okay nearly the end of the thread with no realistic thread suggestions, as we have scrunchies here now.

Krusties #4 Invasion of the killer Scrunchies.

Good enough?
Can I make a suggestion? Make it the 'violent' Scrunchies, as that's what K8ee called them on there 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Krusties# leather pants and little knickers,
We'll have a laugh and naughty giggles.

The 'big' writing isn't working on my phone.
I need to get back to my laptop. Or at least my ipad...this phone tit it wrecking my eyes! Xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Around 17:30 I had another phone call from the Hospital, they told me as I was
going for surgery I will need an MRI first, this will take place sometime next month
they hope and the operation soon afterwards. However there is a waiting list which
is long and as my procedure isn't that urgent it could be a while. They do want to
get the lump out soon as possible so it will not start "getting on my nerves".

MY situation is a priority because of the size of the lump so at least I might be
jumping the queue a bit.

Krusties #4 Invasion of the killer Scrunchies

Sticking with that, sounds better. ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Ok, I'm sorry. I have found some of the big lozza posts have gone too far lately. I'm all for taking the piss but..its too far for me🙁
I've given up on kp, she's vile. Going round in circles! So I'll stand back. Never too far😉🤣
I would like every one to join in🤗
Goodnight all❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Ok, I'm sorry. I have found some of the big lozza posts have gone too far lately. I'm all for taking the piss but..its too far for me🙁
I've given up on kp, she's vile. Going round in circles! So I'll stand back. Never too far😉🤣
I would like every one to join in🤗
Goodnight all❤
I've only caught up a few days worth on Lozza today, I haven't posted on there for a while, she's just a boring thick fart anyhow 🤣 Nanight my lovely, sleep well 😘 xx

Around 17:30 I had another phone call from the Hospital, they told me as I was
going for surgery I will need an MRI first, this will take place sometime next month
they hope and the operation soon afterwards. However there is a waiting list which
is long and as my procedure isn't that urgent it could be a while. They do want to
get the lump out soon as possible so it will not start "getting on my nerves".

MY situation is a priority because of the size of the lump so at least I might be
jumping the queue a bit.

Krusties #4 Invasion of the killer Scrunchies

Sticking with that, sounds better. ♥
Oh well, that's me told then, you go with your own suggestion Captain if you think nobody else's are any good 🤣🤣👍

• Heart
  • Haha
Arghhhhhhhh, I've only had time to quickly read this week 🥴 How is it Saturday again??

Big hugs @265 I've been thinking of you all week. It's good to have things moving forward positively 👍

Big hugs to everyone else too. And welcome to all new Krustie's, Scrunchies & everyone else.

This time of year is soooooo stressful. Bah bloody humbug 😜 As a parent of ASD kids I find myself working super hard to deal with the heightened excitement, extra meltdowns, changes to 'normal', a million extra questions......

This week a friend's dad has passed away, another friend ended up in hospital after an episode of blurred vision & brief blindness. I've supported them as best I could. I've made hampers for local small charities. Attempted to clear & tidy this tit tip of a house....a skip has less crap than this house 🙉. I've foolishly agreed to assist with the return to school Covid testing commencing 2nd Jan. Today & tomorrow consists of Christmas fayres, Guiding events & putting up the outside lights National Lampoon style 🤪 I confess, yesterday I binge watched the whole of the last part of Money Heist as it dropped on Netflix. I also confess I cried more than once.

No idea what's going on with Lozza. Haven't had time to read her thread for weeks. However I have sympathy for her ending up in hospital with her baby. Been there, done that, it's not nice & a worrying time.

As for the other Skanky woman. The tit show of lies rolls on & on & onnnnnnnn 😴🥱 I briefly skimmed the equestrian bollocks. Who the actual duck does she think is going to buy & wear that utter garbage? None of my horsey friends would even wear it for mucking out! The poor painted pony looked absolutely terrified 😭. And I'm guessing that as the papers had exactly the same pics by W8 & backgrid, nobody turned up, she paid W8/backgrid & they flogged the pics for 75p?

I'm pleased the monsters who killed poor little Arthur got decent sentences. Although they should NEVER be allowed out. Another bleeping enquiry & investigation into what went wrong AGAIN. So lessons can be learned AGAIN.

@Facehugger I have to go to the Odeon tomorrow 😭 It's Christmas market weekend 😭 I may set off now 😭

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.