Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VIP Member
@Pink Squirrel bloody hell, hope your back is feeling better today!!

Glad you like my Star look, I do hope you like the matching slippers!!

Can't wait to see the hair!!

Just spent 14 minutes, 13 on hold to the surgery, I phoned up because
it's over 2 weeks from the chest x-ray. The x-ray was normal so that's
good. Still waiting to hear about the biopsy results, if I don't hear from
the Hospital by the end of the week I should think about going back to
work next week.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

MrsCranky

VIP Member
Evening all. I've been busy today but I can sit back and chill now with a glass of wine in hand to relax😊
I just have to say thank you so much to all of you for your kind words and support...honestly it was so lovely to read and made me feel so much betterπŸ€—
So big hugs to you all, you're all fabulousπŸ₯°β€ xxx
Mrs Emms you are very welcome. . I think we are all here for each other to give support and have some laughs along the way. We can share our joys and sorrows on here. Love our forum. We need to be the next loose women ❀

• Haha

Lionessarising

Oh @Harrigan I'm such a numpty....for a moment I thought you meant your dad had an actual real St Bernard that howled an Elvis song 🀣🀣🀣🀣 I think I need another coffee 🀭

I love, love, LOVE the JL machines with the doggies on πŸ₯°πŸ˜ thank you for your suggestions. I'm going for 1 of those. It's a shame I don't know who or where you are because I'd be bringing my daughter round with her machine for some lessons from you πŸ˜‰

@MrsEms I know we can't do much to help but we can all listen & send you tons of virtual hugs 😘

I'm pleased to have this place to come to. And I value each of you in this lovely little group 😊
Yes so do I. I'm new here and you all seem to have known each other a long time but I don't feel an outsider. I agree it is a lovely little group. I don't have family apart from my daughter who I see once a week as she lives in Wales. So coming here and reading and sometimes commenting is going me the world if good

• Heart

VIP Member
Thanks people, had a bit of a wobble last night but this morning I'm feeling not so anxious.

Had a chat Via text last night with a friend, managed to have a laugh. β™₯

• Heart

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
@Dollylovesshoes how's Dave? Honestly, bloody fur babies do cause such worry.
Allan, I'm sorry your dog was attacked. I'm also sorry for the staffy who clearly has a disgusting shit owner 😑
1 of my dogs came in bleeding on Monday. Unfortunately he has a condition whereby his blood doesn't clot. 40mins later after shoving tranexamic acid down him & using animal first aid, I managed to stop it, phew. All he had done was snagged a nail while doing zoomies in the garden 🀦. My kitchen looked like an abattoir πŸ™ˆ my lovely brand spanking new kitchen 😭😭😭😭
@265 lovin' your star clothing πŸ˜πŸ‘

On the way back from the hospital yesterday my son & I were involved in a car accident. Emergency stop has not helped my existing back issue. But nobody was hurt so that's good. An elderly chap pulled straight out of a junction failing to see the bloody massive grey Navaro truck that was virtually on him. Navaro driver tried to swerve, nearly driving into me. We both managed to stop while the elderly chap carried in driving straight into the side of the Navaro 🀦. I then had a bit of a moment last night because it bought back memories of the accident I was caught up in over summer where myself & 2 others administered CPR for 20+ mins until emergency services arrived. Awful, just awful.

I need to go Christmas shopping either tomorrow or Friday. I've done nothing yet 😳 I'm normally finished by now πŸ™ˆ. My new kitchen has taken up all the time & money. I also make all the children's advent calendars & I've got nothing for them either.

I'm away Sunday/Monday. Going to see Nigella Lawson, sooooo excited. I love Nigella πŸ₯°

I must thank you all for keeping my hairdresser's & their clients amused. I sat chuckling reading on here so they were asking what I was laughing at. I read a few excerpts πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Show us.. would love to see.
I will post pics later when my hairdresser sends some to me. She always takes lots of my hair for the salon page πŸ˜‚

• Heart

Facehugger

VIP Member
Thankyou so much JakeM for starting the new thread πŸ₯° A superb thread title hugger😘

I feel we are established now, bloody awesomeπŸ€—πŸ˜‚
Thanks Mrs E ❀😘 thing is, this thread will always be here for natter, even if we wander off at times when the Skank is keeping folk entertained, our little support thread can be kept going for us all.

It's helped me to be able to chat without worrying about 'off Topic' and am sure it has for others too. Xx

• Heart

Gullri

VIP Member
too late now.
Hi @265 Are you sure you can not call during the weekend? Hospitals never close❀ Keep calm and contact them as soon as you can. I would think they would have called by now if it was something really bad🌹just guessing of course. Try to stay positive.

• Heart

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
@Dollylovesshoes has Dave written to Father Christmas yet? My cats are never excited for Christmas. Well maybe just a little bit when there's paper all over to play with. The dogs go bonkers opening pressies. They all get Christmas dinner & have everything they can safely eat.

Shall we have a Krusty/Scrunchy Xmas do? We can all be on here 1 evening with drinks & nibbles πŸ™‚ Like lots of others I have been dragged through some difficult days by my Tattle family. Even when I don't have time to type I try to read. I'm so pleased we have been allowed this side thread. I feel we genuinely help, support & advise each other. Sometimes it's nice to have someone 'out the box' to make everything okay. Thank you my lovelies 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 10

not on my watch

VIP Member
Awwwwwww hello krustiewusties.

my lovely Dave is ok,vet see him (you aren’t allowed in) but he knows my boy,I told him about my worries etc,I mentioned that if he needed to do blood test etc best he stay in overnight as it’s too stressful for him and me to get him carrier next day,me walking to vet as well if I can’t get cab cos he is abit heavy,Padrwraig my lovely vet said fine,so that was being arranged..anyway vet came out and said Dave has peed in the consulting room😳🀣so cut story,his urine sample tested was fine no problems,hence he said didn’t need a blood test as urine test showed no kidney,Diabetis,liver problems..😊So relief all round..

Thanks to my lovely Krusties for asking about him,I have been in a bit of a state worrying and feeling sick with it..❀❀❀❀
So happy dave is OK dolly xx

View attachment 885934
Pixie sends love to Dave and all the other pets
Beautiful

• Heart

Katie8ee

VIP Member
Bless you my darling πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ we are always here for each other, even if not every day when RL takes precedence. We get busy, we get dragged down, we get heads down and get on with it BUT we always have each others backs when it counts. Some will say it's just words on a screen but no, it's much more than that. Lotsa Love my little Raccoon Girl 🌈🌟 ❀ xx
It's so true! You know this year I have tried to step into the threads but life and all of the job was just a lot. (A wonderful lot I got promoted today) but having you all back has been so much. What happened to liarliar I saw you talk about her 😒

Aww Katie, if you ever feel lonely and want to chat we’re always here. I’m glad to hear that Tattle made lockdown easier for you - I’d say most of us were the same ❀
Jake! You were always here and when I would dip in and couldn't sleep but wasn't posting during this season I would read your posts and know the Scrunchies were in good hands.

Screenshot_2021-11-24-00-57-23.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha

Facehugger

VIP Member
When the posts start to get near to 1000, folk start making up new names for the thread, (you can make up as many as you like and pop them on, Harri is brill, she had a huge set of them on the KP thread and personally, I voted for nearly all of them ❀ ❀:giggle: )

Then when each person puts up an idea of what to call it, you pop a like (use the like button) on that one. (ignore the others if you don't like them) and you can vote for more than one.

The new name winner is the one with the most votes :giggle:
Yep we normally start suggesting about page 47. πŸ‘πŸ‘ Anyone can suggest a new thread title, just make sure you put 'thread title suggestion' in your post and do it in bold. I'm sure our Captain will do the honours now he's back, if not Jakey will 😘😘

Allan, what's the choices for dinner? πŸ‘πŸ‘

• Heart

not on my watch

VIP Member
Yep we normally start suggesting about page 47. πŸ‘πŸ‘ Anyone can suggest a new thread title, just make sure you put 'thread title suggestion' in your post and do it in bold. I'm sure our Captain will do the honours now he's back, if not Jakey will 😘😘

Allan, what's the choices for dinner? πŸ‘πŸ‘
Having a pizza my friend...

• Heart
  • Haha

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
Oh christ, I'll avoid that one too then!
Are hospitals on TripAdvisor?πŸ˜‚
πŸ˜‚ You can look experts up, then ask your gp to refer you, where I live now, the nearest hospital isn't good. Let's face it, there isn't anything unimportant in your head and neck, no way I'd have let the work experience lad have a go. I asked (politely) and the guy who did my five hour surgery had eight other surgeons observing, including a plastic surgeon. I have a good scar, cos tbh that worried me.

MrsCranky

VIP Member
I'm being a bit deep tonight. Can't wait to get my boiler suit on tomorrow and carve my wooden willies in my dilapidated greenhouse. I may do some throat singing or play kc and the sunshine band. Poor neighbours. Keep your hands busy and play music you enjoy

We got our own loose men too, they are cool😎
I think you're onto somethingπŸ˜˜πŸ˜‚

Oh and a dog and cat panel...😁
Well there was girls aloud then only men aloud so we can defo have loose men. Would love to see that

• Haha

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Aww, what's up? Have I said something, I know I've got a daft gob on me...when I'm away with the fairies...and I forget things tooπŸ₯΄Sorry if I have❀

Morning Dolly, how are you feeling today? How's your Dave? Xx
Hi Ems,not too bad but heard yesterday my close friend in States has 2in mass in her Osaphagus😒I’m so upsetvwe go back to our twenties,been over to visit few times as well.Just waiting on reply from her re treatment.
Dave ate biccies early hours so bowl empty but he sleeps all the time,he still uses his scratching post etc.

• Heart

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Hello sweetie πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜πŸΎ xx I'm ok thank you, am glad you got sorted with your toothache, bless ya. I've just been so busy this week, coming home knackered, struggling to catch up and going to bed early, kept missing you but glad you're allright. Lots of love to you too, hope I might be a bit more awake at the weekend, lol! 🀣😘😘 Xx
Thank you ❀❀πŸ₯°πŸ’–πŸ‘½πŸΎπŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx.
Glad your doing ok to after a very busy week. Sounds tiring and that you needed to catch up on your sleep. Hopefully you have a lot more relaxing weekend πŸ₯ƒπŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ‘½πŸΎ xx.
I kept meaning to pop in here but the Katie thread still goes to fast a pace for me, to the point I've popped on on my not usual times to see if I can keep up...no luck lol.

Yep alot better tooth wise thank you, will have my new crown next Friday. I am still eating one side only as much as possible incase it comes out again.

Happy weekend to you and fellow krusties ❀πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ‘½πŸΎ xx

• Heart