Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Facehugger

VIP Member
In my case there isn't anything that can be done besides if I cancel I lose the policy forever, it's not so straight forward in my case.
If I wasn't a courier I would be shopping around for a better deal.
I'm not saying cancel it, just phone up & say you're not happy with your renewal quote, can they bring it down a bit, existing long standing customer who wants to stay with them etc etc. I know it's not straight forward, ex was a taxi driver, they can still look at your quote to make sure you're being offered the best rate. 👍👍

Anyhow, I'll shut up, if you know best 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Facehugger

VIP Member
I'm not, it's tax deductible.. :LOL:
I'd still be phoning them to see if they can bring it down even so. 👍 Can't understand people that just pay their renewal quote every year without even enquiring. You'll save a bit now, and still be able to claim it off your tax whatever you pay after you've done your self assessment. 👍

Facehugger

VIP Member
209.Crime and investigation Uk.I suppose it’s all according to the area as well,I’m in London.
Just looked, mine are back on up to 155 X I think they must be coming back bit by bit. I know you're in London my lovely, I thought they'd get yours back on before ours somehow xx

• Heart

VIP Member
I'd still be phoning them to see if they can bring it down even so. 👍 Can't understand people that just pay their renewal quote every year without even enquiring. You'll save a bit now, and still be able to claim it off your tax whatever you pay after you've done your self assessment. 👍
In my case there isn't anything that can be done besides if I cancel I lose the policy forever, it's not so straight forward in my case.
If I wasn't a courier I would be shopping around for a better deal.

VIP Member
Just had an email from NOWTV, cinema package for £4.99 for the next 3 months.

I'm tempted but I have 2 streaming subs on the go now, I have until the 26th NOV
to claim the offer so I have time.

Lollypops

VIP Member
I like cold rice or meat, but nothing with sauce or batter on, got to warm that up.

I know someone who changed their name by deed poll to a Star Wars person 🤣 I did laugh the other week when somebody said old Carwash is like Chewbacca - spot on apart from Chewie actually likes Han Solo 🤣🤣👍
So do I. Wonder if it's the same person? It was her middle name, first name begins with L.