Krusties #3 The Star Paws trilogy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's good that you trust them, our local hospital was bad, the Kent & Sussex, known locally as the Kent & Snuffit. 😳 No way I was getting done there.
Oh christ, I'll avoid that one too then!
Are hospitals on TripAdvisor?πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh christ, I'll avoid that one too then!
Are hospitals on TripAdvisor?πŸ˜‚
πŸ˜‚ You can look experts up, then ask your gp to refer you, where I live now, the nearest hospital isn't good. Let's face it, there isn't anything unimportant in your head and neck, no way I'd have let the work experience lad have a go. I asked (politely) and the guy who did my five hour surgery had eight other surgeons observing, including a plastic surgeon. I have a good scar, cos tbh that worried me.

πŸ˜‚ You can look experts up, then ask your gp to refer you, where I live now, the nearest hospital isn't good. Let's face it, there isn't anything unimportant in your head and neck, no way I'd have let the work experience lad have a go. I asked (politely) and the guy who did my five hour surgery had eight other surgeons observing, including a plastic surgeon. I have a good scar, cos tbh that worried me.
I done that too and went private for my neck/spine operation...NHS waiting list was months long

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Evening all. I've been busy today but I can sit back and chill now with a glass of wine in hand to relax😊
I just have to say thank you so much to all of you for your kind words and support...honestly it was so lovely to read and made me feel so much betterπŸ€—
So big hugs to you all, you're all fabulousπŸ₯°β€ xxx
Mrs Emms you are very welcome. . I think we are all here for each other to give support and have some laughs along the way. We can share our joys and sorrows on here. Love our forum. We need to be the next loose women ❀

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That or a CT scan which they can compare to my previous scans, no matter what I'm quite sure the lump will have
to be removed sooner rather than later.

I would like to add that my Mother spoke to a family friend who is a retired nurse who thinks that getting a phone
consultation this Friday is positive but can't entirely rule out something very nasty.

@MrsEms - massive hug from me, just put your wine glass down first β™₯ β™₯ β™₯ πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Glad you've got some news finally Captain β€πŸ€— I wouldn't sit trying to guess anything from the fact it's a phone consultation. You will drive yourself mad wondering. Because of Covid, a lot of hospital appointments are done on the phone if you don't need examinations and it's just an appointment for a discussion. X

@MrsCranky hope you get something sorted, Dolly's right, check out guest houses too. I always go self catering so don't know if any are any good but I've seen one or two on 4 in a bed to avoid hahaha! 🀣😘

Glad you've got some news finally Captain β€πŸ€— I wouldn't sit trying to guess anything from the fact it's a phone consultation. You will drive yourself mad wondering. Because of Covid, a lot of hospital appointments are done on the phone if you don't need examinations and it's just an appointment for a discussion. X

@MrsCranky hope you get something sorted, Dolly's right, check out guest houses too. I always go self catering so don't know if any are any good but I've seen one or two on 4 in a bed to avoid hahaha! 🀣😘
@Facehugger. I've just booked to go to Newquay for a few days. Thank you guys for all your suggestions xxxx

I'm watching Jordan Peterson... You are strong! An incredible speech on YouTube

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Mrs Emms you are very welcome. . I think we are all here for each other to give support and have some laughs along the way. We can share our joys and sorrows on here. Love our forum. We need to be the next loose women ❀
We got our own loose men too, they are cool😎
I think you're onto somethingπŸ˜˜πŸ˜‚

Oh and a dog and cat panel...😁

• Haha
I'm being a bit deep tonight. Can't wait to get my boiler suit on tomorrow and carve my wooden willies in my dilapidated greenhouse. I may do some throat singing or play kc and the sunshine band. Poor neighbours. Keep your hands busy and play music you enjoy

We got our own loose men too, they are cool😎
I think you're onto somethingπŸ˜˜πŸ˜‚

Oh and a dog and cat panel...😁
Well there was girls aloud then only men aloud so we can defo have loose men. Would love to see that

• Haha
It's only been 7 days since the biopsy, I don't really think I should start phoning up
just yet. I've spoken to my office and they actually think I'm better off at home, it
wouldn't be wise to work with this hanging over my head plus if the hospital call
and want me in the same day I'm ready to go. SO far my situation has been dealt
with quickly so I don't think anyone is slacking plus you have to remember that the
hospitals are very busy right now.

Mum Made curry tonight, used a Colman's curry mix that we have not had before,
it was really nice. Makes a change from fish fingers and chips with parsley sauce.

Oh and if Pink lived near me could have my Mothers Singer sewing machine, it's
old but far better than the modern stuff.
Morning all

It’s very cold, the type of day you go outside and your face remains fixed in a certain position so just make sure you’re smiling not sticking your tongue out,

Im watching a fantastic Christmas item on the telly. It’s a Santa Claus that walks up and down a ladder. He’s so cute. I do worry he might get arthritis in later life though.

Dad loves all things Christmas and he has a St Bernard dog that sings Elvis Presley and a cockerel that moves side to side and crows like a good’un. Enough of this tat,

Have a good day and wrap up warm
special mention to Dolly and MrsEms, thinking of you.
Has anyone seen the live webcam of santas house with the busy elves making toys and Santa helping himself to mince pies. Just for the kids I know but I enjoy popping in to see what they are doing. I must be entering my second childhood well 1 am 70. It's called watch Santa live from the north pole

• Heart
MrsCranky you’re a great addition to this thread but please, I will not be part of a new loose women! That programme is awful and unwatchable if you have half a brain, so I’m out!

I’ve had a couple of slices of panettone tonight with a cuppa, it was lovely, fruit version but I adore the ones filled with chocolate, yummy!

MrsCranky, when I hear Land of my Fathers it gets me every time especially seeing those strapping rugby lads singing their hearts out, tears coming their faces. Wonderful!

β€œyou’ll meet a welcome in the hillside”…..

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh @Harrigan I'm such a numpty....for a moment I thought you meant your dad had an actual real St Bernard that howled an Elvis song 🀣🀣🀣🀣 I think I need another coffee 🀭

I love, love, LOVE the JL machines with the doggies on πŸ₯°πŸ˜ thank you for your suggestions. I'm going for 1 of those. It's a shame I don't know who or where you are because I'd be bringing my daughter round with her machine for some lessons from you πŸ˜‰

@MrsEms I know we can't do much to help but we can all listen & send you tons of virtual hugs 😘

I'm pleased to have this place to come to. And I value each of you in this lovely little group 😊
Yes so do I. I'm new here and you all seem to have known each other a long time but I don't feel an outsider. I agree it is a lovely little group. I don't have family apart from my daughter who I see once a week as she lives in Wales. So coming here and reading and sometimes commenting is going me the world if good

• Heart
Thanks babe, you are quite right about phone consultations and I do understand Hospitals are trying to do phone consultations where ever possible, the letter was dated yesterday BTW. I was quite lucky to get the letter today, at least I know I'm going to find out soon. One thing my Mother's friend told me was that if it was really serious they would be on the phone to me PDQ!!

• Heart
MrsCranky you’re a great addition to this thread but please, I will not be part of a new loose women! That programme is awful and unwatchable if you have half a brain, so I’m out!

I’ve had a couple of slices of panettone tonight with a cuppa, it was lovely, fruit version but I adore the ones filled with chocolate, yummy!

MrsCranky, when I hear Land of my Fathers it gets me every time especially seeing those strapping rugby lads singing their hearts out, tears coming their faces. Wonderful!

β€œyou’ll meet a welcome in the hillside”…..
Oh harri, today in my local m&s was a real welsh rugby player. Oh he was a big lad...his thighs😜

Ok I'm back in the room.

What are we talking about?🀣

Thanks babe, you are quite right about phone consultations and I do understand Hospitals are trying to do phone consultations where ever possible, the letter was dated yesterday BTW. I was quite lucky to get the letter today, at least I know I'm going to find out soon. One thing my Mother's friend told me was that if it was really serious they would be on the phone to me PDQ!!
They would want to see you in person I believe if it was serious. No doctor or consultant would give any bad news over the phone. I'm sure of that! X

Last edited:
  • Heart
I think that's right, you'd be getting a phone call asap I'd guess if it was extremely serious. I'll say this, my Stepmum had a biopsy from a lump in her bladder, they called her 2 days later and arranged for her to go in the next morning to have it removed as it wasn't benign, but she'd caught it extremely early so it's all good. ❀😘

@Jersey Girl I see you're about. Just giving you a shout and a hug πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ hope you're ok today melove xx

Last edited:
  • Heart
I think that's right, you'd be getting a phone call asap I'd guess if it was extremely serious. I'll say this, my Stepmum had a biopsy from a lump in her bladder, they called her 2 days later and arranged for her to go in the next morning to have it removed as it wasn't benign, but she'd caught it extremely early so it's all good. ❀😘

@Jersey Girl I see you're about. Just giving you a shout and a hug πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ hope you're ok today melove xx
Hello!! Just catching up, hope all are okay! @265, great news that you have something now and I agree if it was serious you wouldn't be waiting until Friday πŸ₯°
My week has been okay; I'm so busy with work and doing stupid hours, I'm just flopping out this weekend and in addition it's foul here weather wise- I ain't moving!
Night all, will get chatting again tomorrow πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.