Krusties #3 The Star Paws trilogy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm good, I don't feel stressed out thankfully, as for the Covid Jabs, I had side effects both times, I had Oxford
but I'm sure I'm getting the Pfizer this time so it's possible I might not have side effects.
I hope not 🤞 I will be thinking of you. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I know you are probably sick of my boat race so I've changed my
profile pic. @Facehugger will love this, I wish @Dinkydonut was
around.
I’m here @265 I’m just on the princess Charlene of Monaco, Ashley Cain and Kardashian thread as KP bores me now she’s just too ridiculous these days. Also I’m back in the office and keeping up with the KP thread is like having a full time job in itself 😐 hi @Facehugger how are you x

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Oh good, just as well you stayed away from the KP threads, but do join in the celebrations when she is in Prison.

In case you didn't know, I had a biopsy over a week ago, results this Friday, all down to a lump I discovered under
my right ear. NHS are looking after me, hope the new variant doesn't duck my treatment up whatever it is.

• Heart
Oh good, just as well you stayed away from the KP threads, but do join in the celebrations when she is in Prison.

In case you didn't know, I had a biopsy over a week ago, results this Friday, all down to a lump I discovered under
my right ear. NHS are looking after me, hope the new variant doesn't duck my treatment up whatever it is.
Omg !!! No I didn’t know , I hope to God the results are good news, that’s the problem we have now , this new variant could put the pressure on the NHS even more. If there’s anything you need I’m only in SW7 .

Also I will undoubtedly be celebrating the demise of Katie price/woods this Xmas if only for all the good hardworking people and businesses she’s ripped off over the years. I hope she’s finally held accountable.
I’ll be sending u love and positive vibes from now until Friday x

• Heart
@Dinkydonut - That's why I tagged you because it was the only way I could inform you.

I will be fine!!

Facehugger will be on later.

• Heart
Evening all😘

Hi harri, have you finished crocheting my leggings yet? Make sure the gusset is...errrr...not see through😁 go you are well😊

Dolly, hope you and dave are well, hope he's feeling better now and being a good boy. Give him a cuddle from auntieEms😂

265, I must say its lovely to have you around more😘 sending you happy and positive thoughts xx

Hi to everyone else. I've been reading just quiet... I'm just not getting into Christmas this year🙁 must do better. I will put on my knitted elf hat...with attached ears😂

• Heart
@Dinkydonut - That's why I tagged you because it was the only way I could inform you.

I will be fine!!

Facehugger will be on later.
He knows me so well haha! Yep, I'm here, night shift clocking in 👽🤗❤😘 I'm fine thank you @Dinkydonut lovely to hear from you ❤😘 don't worry about our Captain, I'll kick his arse so he keeps his chin up xx

Evening all😘

Hi harri, have you finished crocheting my leggings yet? Make sure the gusset is...errrr...not see through😁 go you are well😊

Dolly, hope you and dave are well, hope he's feeling better now and being a good boy. Give him a cuddle from auntieEms😂

265, I must say its lovely to have you around more😘 sending you happy and positive thoughts xx

Hi to everyone else. I've been reading just quiet... I'm just not getting into Christmas this year🙁 must do better. I will put on my knitted elf hat...with attached ears😂
Evening Mrs E ❤😘 don't worry, if your gusset ends up a bit transparent, we'll ask Santa for a Christmas Merkin for you lovely 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
@265 All the family and friends who have had AZ first 2 jabs, then Pfizer for booster (and some of those who had Pfizer for first 2 jabs) all said much the same.... very sore arm, not sure how to explain, but if you were doing a chicken dance :oops: ;) (as you do) and made your arms like wings to flap, you can't do that sort of movement or reach up as it really hurts like you've lifted a small volvo car without a jack.

Lasts about 2 days to 4 max and then goes off as fast as it starts.

Make sure you drink as much fluids (not alcohol) as you can and take some pain relief before the jab and at the given intervals for the next day and that really helps too. :)

I've booked my number 2 jab, got 16th December after a very very long que online.

• Heart
@265 All the family and friends who have had AZ first 2 jabs, then Pfizer for booster (and some of those who had Pfizer for first 2 jabs) all said much the same.... very sore arm, not sure how to explain, but if you were doing a chicken dance :oops: ;) (as you do) and made your arms like wings to flap, you can't do that sort of movement or reach up as it really hurts like you've lifted a small volvo car without a jack.

Lasts about 2 days to 4 max and then goes off as fast as it starts.

Make sure you drink as much fluids (not alcohol) as you can and take some pain relief before the jab and at the given intervals for the next day and that really helps too. :)

I've booked my number 2 jab, got 16th December after a very very long que online.
I'm going 19th December, booked online tonight, very quick and easy. I had AZ the first 2, no side effects other than a bit of a dead arm & felt a bit hot/cold & tired out the first day. My arm is still a bit buggered up after a fall couple of weeks ago, so if it still isn't right by then a bit more pain in it won't make a lot of ruddy difference 🤣🤣👍

• Heart
@JakeM I moved here to tell you thank you, when I was having super anxiety this year when I didn't have the time to speak to people you were there through the night. Same with in lockdown if it hadnt been for @Facehugger and @265 there were little moments I would have been so lost.

I live a very lovely life but as we all do sometimes it gets too loud and too much but coming back to you all these past few weeks has been a bliss. You guys are like savlon on my soul ❤

My birthday was wonderful but with my anxiety and my medicine it was a LOT of people for a simple girl who lives in a forest.

Thank you other "Krustys" for being so same and accepting. Don't know where I would be without this lot x

• Heart
Reactions: 12
@JakeM I moved here to tell you thank you, when I was having super anxiety this year when I didn't have the time to speak to people you were there through the night. Same with in lockdown if it hadnt been for @Facehugger and @265 there were little moments I would have been so lost.

I live a very lovely life but as we all do sometimes it gets too loud and too much but coming back to you all these past few weeks has been a bliss. You guys are like savlon on my soul ❤

My birthday was wonderful but with my anxiety and my medicine it was a LOT of people for a simple girl who lives in a forest.

Thank you other "Krustys" for being so same and accepting. Don't know where I would be without this lot x
Bless you my darling 👽🤗❤😘 we are always here for each other, even if not every day when RL takes precedence. We get busy, we get dragged down, we get heads down and get on with it BUT we always have each others backs when it counts. Some will say it's just words on a screen but no, it's much more than that. Lotsa Love my little Raccoon Girl 🌈🌟 ❤ xx

• Heart

Aww Katie, if you ever feel lonely and want to chat we’re always here. I’m glad to hear that Tattle made lockdown easier for you - I’d say most of us were the same. As I said we’re always here if you ever want to chat with anyone ❤

• Heart
Bless you my darling 👽🤗❤😘 we are always here for each other, even if not every day when RL takes precedence. We get busy, we get dragged down, we get heads down and get on with it BUT we always have each others backs when it counts. Some will say it's just words on a screen but no, it's much more than that. Lotsa Love my little Raccoon Girl 🌈🌟 ❤ xx
It's so true! You know this year I have tried to step into the threads but life and all of the job was just a lot. (A wonderful lot I got promoted today) but having you all back has been so much. What happened to liarliar I saw you talk about her 😢

Aww Katie, if you ever feel lonely and want to chat we’re always here. I’m glad to hear that Tattle made lockdown easier for you - I’d say most of us were the same ❤
Jake! You were always here and when I would dip in and couldn't sleep but wasn't posting during this season I would read your posts and know the Scrunchies were in good hands.

Screenshot_2021-11-24-00-57-23.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
It's so true! You know this year I have tried to step into the threads but life and all of the job was just a lot. (A wonderful lot I got promoted today) but having you all back has been so much. What happened to liarliar I saw you talk about her 😢
Aww, bloody congrats on the promotion missus! Sadly we don't know what happened to Liar. She just disappeared, bless her. We've assumed the worst as she was poorly and had posted that she'd hoped to make it to October, but we can only guess. ❤😘 Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 8
What happened to liarliar I saw you talk about her 😢
Sadly it hasn’t been confirmed. She has/had a terminal lung condition and had previously spoken about hoping making it to October. Unfortunately we’ve assumed the worst as she hasn’t been active since the 2nd of October.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Aww, bloody congrats on the promotion missus! Sadly we don't know what happened to Liar. She just disappeared, bless her. We've assumed the worst as she was poorly and had posted that she'd hoped to make it to October, but we can only guess. ❤😘 Xx
I remember her telling me how horrible when she got to the hospital after being out of shielding and the queue was so big and then she fell over and got into distress. Sad times all round. Thank you though, even when I wasn't here I thought of your love and positive comfort for me. Your a good one 😚 x

Sadly it hasn’t been confirmed. She has/had a terminal lung condition and had previously spoken about hoping making it to October. Unfortunately we’ve assumed the worst as she hasn’t been active since the 2nd of October.
Big huge hugs for our friend but also just to say let's all know it matters. You are all the best people and it's so appreciated. I know you guys have been there for me on a lot of dark days and made the sunlight shine .x

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Jake! You were always here and when I would dip in and couldn't sleep but wasn't posting during this season I would read your posts and know the Scrunchies were in good hands.
I can’t believe how long ago it was! Time files by, doesn’t it? I still struggle with my sleeping to this day and - just like you - Tattle has helped me through many sleepless nights ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I can’t believe how long ago it was! Time files by, doesn’t it? I still struggle with my sleeping to this day and - just like you - Tattle has helped me through sleepless nights ❤
I just feel like you never sleep! But If by some off shoot you take any medication I just learned this week that cortisol peaks at 4am and can be exacerbated by the medicine and keep you up. Which explains why I am always wide awake then x

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I remember her telling me how horrible when she got to the hospital after being out of shielding and the queue was so big and then she fell over and got into distress. Sad times all round. Thank you though, even when I wasn't here I thought of your love and positive comfort for me. Your a good one 😚 x

Big huge hugs for our friend but also just to say let's all know it matters. You are all the best people and it's so appreciated. I know you guys have been there for me on a lot of dark days and made the sunlight shine .x
Bless you lovely, I'm just me but I consider our little group all my friends ❤😘 we've all helped each other here, and will carry on with that I hope xx

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.