Krusties #3 The Star Paws trilogy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do miss the food in scotland
Apart from the obvious, haggis, and mince & tatties, what else is traditionally Scottish Allan? I'm a bit of a numpty when it comes to lots of traditional regional foods I have to say, sorry if that sounds ignorant obviously.

Reactions: 7
Apart from the obvious, haggis, and mince & tatties, what else is traditionally Scottish Allan? I'm a bit of a numpty when it comes to lots of traditional regional foods I have to say, sorry if that sounds ignorant obviously.
Scotch pies, tablet and really good fish and chips. Smoke haddock soup and stovies...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Run out of medical drama's, well I'm up to date with two currently running
and now I'm out of stuff to watch. Now watching "sex and the city" from the
start because it's another show I never watched.

I've been watching that very long 3 part documentary on "The Beatles" which
is streaming on Disney plus.

I'm sorted for a while.

Run out of medical drama's, well I'm up to date with two currently running
and now I'm out of stuff to watch. Now watching "sex and the city" from the
start because it's another show I never watched.

I've been watching that very long 3 part documentary on "The Beatles" which
is streaming on Disney plus.

I'm sorted for a while.
During December I'll be watching my way through Downton Abby. I've never seen it so I've got a lot to get through. 7 series I think, that's if I don't get waylaid by all the Christmas films on Netflix

Reactions: 5
Oh duck, not the in-laws, well if only you and hubby likes xmas pudd, no need to make one.
We had an M+S xmas pudding which was part of a hamper given to us, the pudding wasn't
that wonderful.

Making your own is better because YOU have control over the amount of RUM..... *hic*
I think M&S is highly over rated personally. There, I've said it.

Reactions: 3
We have a traditional dish here that I think is similar to haggis. We call it pΓΆlsa πŸ™‚its is made from lungs and stuff and is brownish grey. I love it but most people think it is strange and they rather have pizza. Good night all and sweet dreams 😴

• Heart
Can I just say, your life sounds fabulous!
To be fair, I can't complain. Jersey Boy refuses to let me cook after I cocked up a dish when we first met- 19 years ago! I did attempt a salad once and apparently I cocked that up too- the cucumber πŸ₯’ was too chunky!!
I will add add though that I would hate to take away his enjoyment of cooking πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

• Heart
To be fair, I can't complain. Jersey Boy refuses to let me cook after I cocked up a dish when we first met- 19 years ago! I did attempt a salad once and apparently I cocked that up too- the cucumber πŸ₯’ was too chunky!!
I will add add though that I would hate to take away his enjoyment of cooking πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Mr. Bargain does all the cooking too. He does it for a job and likes doing it so who am I to stop him πŸ˜€

Reactions: 9
Good morning! I cooked scandi breakfast lunch and dinner for you! 😍
99B00E4E-5C8A-4627-9ADC-8680E86EF385.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Morning all

been a sharp frost, it’s very cold so heating on full blast,

Going for my cervical smear this morning, can think of nothing nicer to have done on a cold Monday morning. Oh well, it needs doing

This is a little ode to my love of fabric and a nod to MrsEms,

The stuff of stoff
Can be very tough
But whether leather or pleather
It will last forever

Think I need to work on my poetry,

Dolly hope you’re ok and Dave too tell him to stay indoors,
Have a good day all,

• Heart
Morning all

been a sharp frost, it’s very cold so heating on full blast,

Going for my cervical smear this morning, can think of nothing nicer to have done on a cold Monday morning. Oh well, it needs doing

This is a little ode to my love of fabric and a nod to MrsEms,

The stuff of stoff
Can be very tough
But whether leather or pleather
It will last forever

Think I need to work on my poetry,

Dolly hope you’re ok and Dave too tell him to stay indoors,
Have a good day all,
Morning harri, I will say a big thankyou because you have just reminded me that I have to book my smear...it's been delayed as well so it should've been done a while back😬
Loved your poem this morning❀ made me giggle, it reminded me of when I try to get out of the car wearing my leather skinnies...the car has leather seats and is high up so I try to slide off the seat. Depending on the weather, if it's cold I'll go flying and if its warm I get stuck🀣

Morning all😁

• Haha
Morning harri, I will say a big thankyou because you have just reminded me that I have to book my smear...it's been delayed as well so it should've been done a while back😬
Loved your poem this morning❀ made me giggle, it reminded me of when I try to get out of the car wearing my leather skinnies...the car has leather seats and is high up so I try to slide off the seat. Depending on the weather, if it's cold I'll go flying and if its warm I get stuck🀣

Morning all😁
Hi MrsEms,

so you literally have your own ejector seat! I think they would be good in school assembly for people you don’t like,

Anyway I’m back. Some bloke walked into the surgery without a mask. Idiot! The nurse chased after him to give him one so to speak,

I know mobile devices are addictive, I’m addicted. This phone lark of people unable to keep their eyes off phones when crossing the road etc! There was a lady in the surgery with a feisty little boy, hardly ever looked at him but kept her eyes glued to the phone. Oh well, such is life.

Bathroom cleaning.

Dolly, tell Dave he needs to wear his long johns, ruddy cold out there!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.