Krusties #3 The Star Paws trilogy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well you're doing great and taking the right approach😊 You've got us to keep you entertained tooπŸ˜‰ Are you wearing star trousers today then? I'm rocking my leather skinny trousers today...and I'll probably be cleaning the windows and cookingπŸ€”πŸ˜‚
Oh you bloody tease, I want a photo NOW!!!! πŸ€— πŸ€—

Yep, back in my star trousers and the slippers too.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What, of my dirty windows?🀣
Nah, they're bloody shamefulπŸ™ˆπŸ˜‚
I wanna see those skinny leather's.. you owe me.

Me thinks Chicken and Mushroom Pot Noodle today, yesterday it was a Ham Sandwich for Lunch.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Afternoon folks, hope I find you all in good spirits.
I see we have skinny leather trousers being spoken about..over to you @MrsEms Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm getting all kind of visions in my head dolly...and it's making me laughπŸ˜‚

It is absolutely fecking freezing. I would recommend skinny leather trousers instead of shorts...although breaking wind is trickyπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€£
Lol they must fill up at the back like a balloon lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh god, she was funny! It's not the same as it was when Dean Gaffney was literally screaming for his Mam or Paul Burrell squealing like something out of Deliverance haha! 🀣🀣
The way Freddie Starr was chomping through the Bush Tucker Trial, he didn't pull a face and looked like he was quite enjoying it, but didn't he get an allergic reaction or something

Reactions: 4
The way Freddie Starr was chomping through the Bush Tucker Trial, he didn't pull a face and looked like he was quite enjoying it, but didn't he get an allergic reaction or something
Oh back in the day when I used to watch it I'd be on to the phone to my mum afterwards! It used to be so funny. Paul Burrell was absolutely hysterical!

I would be awful, cry like a witch, swear and scream like a fisherman's wife...I wouldn't surviveπŸ˜‚

• Haha
🀣🀣 They thought at first it might be an allergic reaction but eventually put it down to a stomach issue/food poisoning after eating a fermented egg. 🀒 Them things set me going just looking at them 🀣🀣

Evening you lovely lot πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ nowthen Allan, about these shorts. We need evidence and if you don't look like Flash Gordon in them, get them in the bin 🀣🀣

Lists, lists, who mentioned lists? I have a list of stuff to get through every day, the top half is non negotiable, the bottom half is of lesser importance as long as it still gets done by hometime 🀣

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.