Krusties #3 The Star Paws trilogy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning all

does anybody ever make a list of things to do in the day? If I do I either completely ignore it or do some of it and then go off piste.

remind me to put on my list to make a list today,

Special mention to Dolly, Dave and MrsEms,

take care everyone

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Morning all

does anybody ever make a list of things to do in the day? If I do I either completely ignore it or do some of it and then go off piste.

take care everyone
Sometimes, although it makes me feel like Mrs hinch and her odd fans. 😳😂😘

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Morning all

take care everyone
Morning harri, nice to see you! I never make 'to do' lists. If I did, it would go tits up and I wouldn't get any of it done. I cannot plan anything so I'm a spur of the moment kinda gal😁 I often start something then walk off and start something else but that's part of my condition...proper pisses the dogs off when I'm in the middle of making their breakfast😳😂

Morning all, morning dolly & dave😘

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Morning harri, nice to see you! I never make 'to do' lists. If I did, it would go tits up and I wouldn't get any of it done. I cannot plan anything so I'm a spur of the moment kinda gal😁 I often start something then walk off and start something else but that's part of my condition...proper pisses the dogs off when I'm in the middle of making their breakfast😳😂

Mornin Ems..🤣 I can’t take lists Harri Ems… no nothing planned.

• Heart

Hi Bryn,

I am definitely spur of moment person and very unpredictable!

aw poor dogs no I’m sure they love their ma,

need to talk to you about egg whites

I’ve had my hair cut and feel about half a stone lighter, I have thick hair!

• Heart
Hi Bryn,

I am definitely spur of moment person and very unpredictable!

aw poor dogs no I’m sure they love their ma,

need to talk to you about egg whites

I’ve had my hair cut and feel about half a stone lighter, I have thick hair!
What do you want to know about my egg whites?
20211023_200058.jpg

Voila😘

This is when I put too much cream and too many strawbs on and it bloody cracked😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
What do you want to know about my egg whites?View attachment 882700

Voila😘

This is when I put too much cream and too many strawbs on and it bloody cracked😂
Any tips for separating eggs whites from yolks. Last couple of times I’ve struggled. The cake I made at weekend yolk in white they wouldn’t beat properly had to bin.

Any tips for separating eggs whites from yolks. Last couple of times I’ve struggled. The cake I made at weekend yolk in white they wouldn’t beat properly had to bin.
I crack the egg in half, hold both halves over a bowl, pour the egg from one half into the other half, until the white drips down into the bowl.

I tend to crack the egg into my hand with my fingers slightly open and shake my hand a little...I'm good at shaking🤣 over a cup or bowl!
Some people use a teabag strainer though.

• Heart
I tend to crack the egg into my hand with my fingers slightly open and shake my hand a little...I'm good at shaking🤣 over a cup or bowl!
I’ve got a mug with old mans face,you crack the egg and pour the egg white,it comes out through th nose of the face!looks like snot.🤣https://www.temptationgifts.com/pro...MIqomqvKCu9AIVb49oCR2tkAu7EAQYAiABEgL1bvD_BwE

A,though I usually crack egg and let the white fall in bowl just like Dawn.

• Haha
  • Heart
Bless you, I usually just crack on side of small dish and go side to side but I’ve been making a mess recently. Cheers me dear

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’ve got a mug with old mans face,you crack the egg and pour the egg white,it comes out through th nose of the face!looks like snot.🤣https://www.temptationgifts.com/pro...MIqomqvKCu9AIVb49oCR2tkAu7EAQYAiABEgL1bvD_BwE

A,though I usually crack egg and let the white fall in bowl just like Dawn.
Oh dolly that's so funny, brilliant and gross, I love it🤣
I wish I knew someone as awesome as you to buy it as a Christmas present for! I don't think my mother in law would appreciate it🤭

• Haha
Oh dolly that's so funny, brilliant and gross, I love it🤣
I wish I knew someone as awesome as you to buy it as a Christmas present for! I don't think my mother in law would appreciate it🤭
I bought a few of them for little pressies..piss take but they were appreciated.

• Heart
MrsEms I’m not getting notifications of your replies etc, I don’t know maybe it’s me.

anyway you’re the Queen of the egg whites.

• Heart
MrsEms I’m not getting notifications of your replies etc, I don’t know maybe it’s me.

anyway you’re the Queen of the egg whites.
That's strange. I was having trouble replying on here last night too🤔 I checked my settings and had no issues come up so I don't know what was happening🤷‍♀️

That's strange. I was having trouble replying on here last night too🤔 I checked my settings and had no issues come up so I don't know what was happening🤷‍♀️
I don’t know, don’t worry about it it’s probably my side

take care speak later

• Heart
Morning all, another day waiting for that phone to ring...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz (sorry)

Anyway, I'm still quite upbeat, not really worried about the results of the biopsy
because no matter what happens that lump will have to be removed.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Morning all, another day waiting for that phone to ring...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz (sorry)

Anyway, I'm still quite upbeat, not really worried about the results of the biopsy
because no matter what happens that lump will have to be removed.
Well you're doing great and taking the right approach😊 You've got us to keep you entertained too😉 Are you wearing star trousers today then? I'm rocking my leather skinny trousers today...and I'll probably be cleaning the windows and cooking🤔😂

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.