Krusties #3 The Star Paws trilogy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am not a pet owner but I love animals. Don't know what else to say. But I notice some of you are not as active on the skanky threads now. Thank you all the same for welcoming me. I'm having a bit of a time like we all do x
That's ok, were not all pet owners here. This is just our off topic natter thread where anyone can chat, so as not to go 'off Topic' over yonder. We're not as active as there's nowt happening really, just the same old regurgitated bile from madam. We'll be back on when there's any Goss to laugh at I'm sure xx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Thank you all for the welcome. Just lost a close friend to MND a friend of 30 years. I've been sorting out things with the family so I'm glad most things are sorted out otherwise would've been a nightmare.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Just watched Only Connect on BBC2, my brain is frazzled but I managed to get 3 right tonight!! That is an achievement !! If anyone watches it, you'll understand!! 🤯🤯

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Thank you all for the welcome. Just lost a close friend to MND a friend of 30 years. I've been sorting out things with the family so I'm glad most things are sorted out otherwise would've been a nightmare.
Bless you ❤ my friends mum died from that last year, awful time, so sorry for your loss x

Just watched Only Connect on BBC2, my brain is frazzled but I managed to get 3 right tonight!! That is an achievement !! If anyone watches it, you'll understand!! 🤯🤯
Pah, you're a Vippy now, don't be concerning yourself with such trivialities lovely 🤣🤣😘

• Heart
Sorry for being a bit of a party pooper. I seem to go to more funerals than weddings lately. Anyway who would like to buy a wooden willy from my greenhouse lovingly carved or massacred by me. They are piss poor by the way

• Heart
  • Haha
Must have been the wine... :LOL:

• Haha
Sorry for being a bit of a party pooper. I seem to go to more funerals than weddings lately. Anyway who would like to buy a wooden willy from my greenhouse lovingly carved or massacred by me. They are piss poor by the way

You aren't being a party pooper at all, you've had a painful time and you should be able to share that. Sorry for your loss.

I'm going to pass on the carving, purely as I am currently Marie Kondo-ing the crap out of my place at the mo :LOL:

But I do think you could be onto something for a xmas secret santa gift ;):LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Awful disease ☹ I've been following Rob Burrow the ex rugby player and his story- fit and healthy until MND struck. You sound like a fabulous friend helping your friends family to sort things out 🥰

• Heart
Awful disease ☹ I've been following Rob Burrow the ex rugby player and his story- fit and healthy until MND struck. You sound like a fabulous friend helping your friends family to sort things out 🥰
Yes I saw that documentary. It made me cry thinking about my friend. My friend was also very fit and healthy and went downhill in a matter of months. It's been terrible and heartbreaking to witness someone so fit abd healthy to being bedridden in just months. It's good job we don't know what's round the corner. My heart breaks for the family. It's gonna be a tough day.

• Heart
Don't apologise at all, this thread is to share anything ❤oh nowthen, the dog loves to carry a stick, wonder what he'd look like carting one of them out with him on his daily constitutional 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
I've had a little cry talking about it but it's done me good. I can go to bed now without all the pent up emotions. Thanks you Krusties for the support. It helps enormously xx

• Heart
I am hoping @Katie8ee will drop in at some point, she hasn't seen my slippers with matching trousers yet.

Oh and Carwash as posted some weird tit, face filtered and I mean filtered!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I am here! Off to find these slippers! Currently just lazing on my bed watching Schitts Creek and talking to my best friend. He's in Finland working for the Winter Season and the place is beautiful though it's almost permanent night time. I am about to eat a vimto ice lolly as stupidly didn't get anything for pudding tonight and I'm craving sugar 😂

Hope everyone has had a lovely Monday?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I am hoping @Katie8ee will drop in at some point, she hasn't seen my slippers with matching trousers yet.

Oh and Carwash as posted some weird tit, face filtered and I mean filtered!!
I wonder what she'll make of the slippers with the Berlei bra bows on 🤣🤣🤣

@JakeM are you ready for some yukking? 🤣🤢🤣🤢

• Haha
@265 I am loving the trousers they look super cosy! I can't see the slip slips tho as the photo didn't come up! It's getting very cold so we need to have all our cosy clothes on 😊

• Heart
@265 I am loving the trousers they look super cosy! I can't see the slip slips tho as the photo didn't come up! It's getting very cold so we need to have all our cosy clothes on 😊
Trousers from Amazon, around £12, I got 3 pairs, black, blue and camouflage.

• Heart
I am here! Off to find these slippers! Currently just lazing on my bed watching Schitts Creek and talking to my best friend. He's in Finland working for the Winter Season and the place is beautiful though it's almost permanent night time. I am about to eat a vimto ice lolly as stupidly didn't get anything for pudding tonight and I'm craving sugar 😂

Hope everyone has had a lovely Monday?
Yes had a brilliant Monday xx

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.