Krusties #3 The Star Paws trilogy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello lovelies!! Happy Saturday πŸ₯° @Facehugger, my cleaning lady turned up all bright and breezy and VERY apologetic!! She was clearly embarrassed but we just told her it's all fine! So, we now have a sparkling apartment- think she made an even better effort today!!! Phew- I couldn't have dealt with last week's nonsense again. πŸ₯°πŸ·wine glass emoji is to indicate I'm currently enjoying a nice red to celebrate!! :ROFLMAO:🍷

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Hello lovelies!! Happy Saturday πŸ₯° @Facehugger, my cleaning lady turned up all bright and breezy and VERY apologetic!! She was clearly embarrassed but we just told her it's all fine! So, we now have a sparkling apartment- think she made an even better effort today!!! Phew- I couldn't have dealt with last week's nonsense again. πŸ₯°πŸ·wine glass emoji is to indicate I'm currently enjoying a nice red to celebrate!! :ROFLMAO:🍷
Brilliant, glad it's sorted ❀ let's hope it's a one off then, and 'least said, soonest mended' for now lovely if she was so embarrassed. I'm pleased, you don't want to be spending your weekend time scrubbing up, cheers 🍷 Mrs Mop 🀣❀😘

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Brilliant, glad it's sorted ❀ let's hope it's a one off then, and 'least said, soonest mended' for now lovely if she was so embarrassed. I'm pleased, you don't want to be spending your weekend time scrubbing up, cheers 🍷 Mrs Mop 🀣❀😘
It wouldn't have been me doing the mopping!! My duties are limited to the laundry- a modern day widow twanky!! I am not allowed near the vacuum cleaner or any kitchen appliances :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
It wouldn't have been me doing the mopping!! My duties are limited to the laundry- a modern day widow twanky!! I am not allowed near the vacuum cleaner or any kitchen appliances :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I place bets you have a Dyson vacuum cleaner.

Xmas puddings are on, bit late but Mother was a little slow getting up this morning.

I'm eating my Lunch, Pot Noodle chicken and Mushroom with the remainder of last
nights baguette. *burp*

I have another Month with Disney Plus (streaming subscription) that started today,
keeping that running till I run out of programs to watch.

• Heart
Hello my krustiesπŸ₯° hope we are all well😘
Its been a busy Saturday and I've finally sat down and plan to do sod all (if I'm allowed).
We were out early, teens had the 2nd covid jabs then shopping. 265 I'm ashamed to say I picked up a shop bought Christmas pudding😱 I knows, I'm ashamed of myself🀣 I think Heston Blumenthal made itπŸ˜‰
Rugby is on 4.30 so that means one thing...I can start on the wine early🀣

• Haha
  • Wow
I place bets you have a Dyson vacuum cleaner.

Xmas puddings are on, bit late but Mother was a little slow getting up this morning.

I'm eating my Lunch, Pot Noodle chicken and Mushroom with the remainder of last
nights baguette. *burp*

I have another Month with Disney Plus (streaming subscription) that started today,
keeping that running till I run out of programs to watch.
Nope!! Our Vax one got better reviews than Dyson so we got that one- it's fantastic (so I've heard!!) I think Dyson are overrated and overpriced- but hey, that's my opinion before I start a full on debate!! 😬 :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Good news re the puddings- I bet your house smells amazing! And hopefully overpowers the smell of the pot noodle!! 😍

PS - meant to say I've had my booster!! πŸ‘

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hello my krustiesπŸ₯° hope we are all well😘
Its been a busy Saturday and I've finally sat down and plan to do sod all (if I'm allowed).
We were out early, teens had the 2nd covid jabs then shopping. 265 I'm ashamed to say I picked up a shop bought Christmas pudding😱 I knows, I'm ashamed of myself🀣 I think Heston Blumenthal made itπŸ˜‰
Rugby is on 4.30 so that means one thing...I can start on the wine early🀣
I've been on the wine since 12.30! Just because I can!! Yay 🍷 🍷 πŸ₯°

• Heart
  • Haha
Nope!! Our Vax one got better reviews than Dyson so we got that one- it's fantastic (so I've heard!!) I think Dyson are overrated and overpriced- but hey, that's my opinion before I start a full on debate!! 😬 :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Good news re the puddings- I bet your house smells amazing! And hopefully overpowers the smell of the pot noodle!! 😍

PS - meant to say I've had my booster!! πŸ‘
Oh we have a Vax eh?? *he says in the most sarcastic way*

Hoover and we have a Henry which Mother can't get use to.

The smell is divine with the smell of steaming puddings.

• Haha
  • Heart
@MrsEms - hang your head in SHAME woman.....

Have you ever made a xmas pudding?
Errrrrrr......nope. No one likes them apart from the husband and I. I've invited my in-laws for Christmas day so I thought I'd buy one. I do a 5 course dinner...please forgive meπŸ₯ΊπŸ€£

• Haha
  • Heart
Errrrrrr......nope. No one likes them apart from the husband and I. I've invited my in-laws for Christmas day so I thought I'd buy one. I do a 5 course dinner...please forgive meπŸ₯ΊπŸ€£
Oh duck, not the in-laws, well if only you and hubby likes xmas pudd, no need to make one.
We had an M+S xmas pudding which was part of a hamper given to us, the pudding wasn't
that wonderful.

Making your own is better because YOU have control over the amount of RUM..... *hic*

• Haha
Sounds lovely Ems.Hestons are supposed to be lovely! I don’t like it yuk…I like a nice apple pie of fresh fruit and cream..Must be cream. What’s the five courses then..make me hungry..whilst I have me wine.πŸ‘€πŸ˜‹

• Heart
  • Haha
Anyway lovely people... I'm 30 away from becoming a Vippy at last!! You may hear a lot from me this weekend!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :m:m

• Heart
  • Haha
I've been on the wine since 12.30! Just because I can!! Yay 🍷 🍷 πŸ₯°
You go girl! I'll join you shortly 🍷🍷😘

Oh duck, not the in-laws, well if only you and hubby likes xmas pudd, no need to make one.
We had an M+S xmas pudding which was part of a hamper given to us, the pudding wasn't
that wonderful.

Making your own is better because YOU have control over the amount of RUM..... *hic*
I can control the amount of rum going in the pudding...I'd just struggle with the amount I'd put in myself🀣 *hic* hic*

Sounds lovely Ems.Hestons are supposed to be lovely! I don’t like it yuk…I like a nice apple pie of fresh fruit and cream..Must be cream. What’s the five courses then..make me hungry..whilst I have me wine.πŸ‘€πŸ˜‹
1st course; Garlic Brussels Pate & toasted bloomer.
2nd course; Roast Turkey, Roast sirloin of beef, pigs in blankets all the trimmings.
3rd course; Chocolate roulade or Christmas pudding & brandy butter.
4th course; cheese and biscuits
5th course; mince pies, coffee.

Then food coma, very pissed and go to bedπŸ₯΄πŸ€£

• Heart
  • Haha
You go girl! I'll join you shortly 🍷🍷😘

I can control the amount of rum going in the pudding...I'd just struggle with the amount I'd put in myself🀣 *hic* hic*

1st course; Garlic Brussels Pate & toasted bloomer.
2nd course; Roast Turkey, Roast sirloin of beef, pigs in blankets all the trimmings.
3rd course; Chocolate roulade or Christmas pudding & brandy butter.
4th course; cheese and biscuits
5th course; mince pies, coffee.

Then food coma, very pissed and go to bedπŸ₯΄πŸ€£
Sounds fab! Love pate.Awwww sounds gorgeous.Yep,with you on that..I’m going to my friends they are gay been married few years,always gorgeous wines very expensive but they love a fine wine,then we may have cheese and biscuits with a very old port..Obviously they have Xmas pudd,Alan usually gets me fresh fruit or apple crumble..The other years Freddie (Whois French and was a chef in top places) prepared a huge Turkey with so many birds stuffed into it,he bones them all but sorry!I just like me Turkey and few things not the birds.😳 Excellent fabulous cook though.Top wine etc.

• Heart
Sounds fab! Love pate.Awwww sounds gorgeous.Yep,with you on that..I’m going to my friends they are gay been married few years,always gorgeous wines very expensive but they love a fine wine,then we may have cheese and biscuits with a very old port..Obviously they have Xmas pudd,Alan usually gets me fresh fruit or apple crumble..The other years Freddie (Whois French and was a chef in top places) prepared a huge Turkey with so many birds stuffed into it,he bones them all but sorry!I just like me Turkey and few things not the birds.😳 Excellent fabulous cook though.Top wine etc.
We love our fine wines Dolly- our treat to ourselves. Bought another 2 beauties this morning for the rack- not to be touched until Christmas mind you! We have quaffing ones in the meantime- one of which has been opened since 12.30!! 🍷 🍷 πŸ₯°
We don't normally do turkey- Jersey Boy not keen, so this year it's rib of beef which is already ordered from our butcher. Yummy .
Pudding will be a chocolate tart- sorry @265 !! He doesn't like them- or Christmas cake
Can't believe it's only 5 weeks away!! 😬

• Heart
  • Haha
Oh that sounds lovely dolly! I've seen those stuffed 4 bird turkeys...never fancied it myself😬 it would be lovely to have someone make all that lovely food and effort for me...room for one more? 😘
I'll bring a bottleπŸ˜‚

We love our fine wines Dolly- our treat to ourselves. Bought another 2 beauties this morning for the rack- not to be touched until Christmas mind you! We have quaffing ones in the meantime- one of which has been opened since 12.30!! 🍷 🍷 πŸ₯°
We don't normally do turkey- Jersey Boy not keen, so this year it's rib of beef which is already ordered from our butcher. Yummy .
Pudding will be a chocolate tart- sorry @265 !! He doesn't like them- or Christmas cake
Can't believe it's only 5 weeks away!! 😬

You've had a bottle open since 12.30...bloody lightweight🀣

Who's having sprouts? I have to cook 7 just for my husbandπŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Oh that sounds lovely dolly! I've seen those stuffed 4 bird turkeys...never fancied it myself😬 it would be lovely to have someone make all that lovely food and effort for me...room for one more? 😘
I'll bring a bottleπŸ˜‚
Oh I understand,but both of them love game.🀒I don’t want to touch it,when carving Turkey I said don’t you dare serve me any game,I don’t want to taste pigeon.🀒 I know Alan loves Goose..No not for me.,boxingbday is usually a big rib of beef,gorgeous..with roasties etc.

• Heart
Who's having sprouts? I have to cook 7 just for my husbandπŸ˜‚
WE ARE....Roast Beef on Sunday, couldn't get cabbage so it's sprouts this week.

No idea what's for xmas day, if we can't get a Turkey our back up is Lamb.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.