Krusties #3 The Star Paws trilogy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love an indian

Meant to say...we done this today..front row in the circle,had a fantastic time
Me too! And Thai- always have leftover the next day but reheated! I hate food waste AND I think it tastes better the next day when the spices etc are more infused... steak is on the go and it's smelling incredible with the garlic etc that he's fannying around with!! πŸ₯° πŸ˜‹

• Heart
Reactions: 4
What's that? looks awesome.

I'm guessing you're a star wars fan too? I've painted a real life storm trooper and put a huge star wars logo on my sons wall a few years back. Gone now. I wish I could find a picture!

• Heart
Come round mine, everyone else is. My dad's coming now aswell...πŸ€ͺ not comfortable

I can do it. It's 8, we've had 12 before. I'll just start on the prosecco earlyπŸ˜‚
Bless you Mrs E πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ you'll be exhausted come time for the Queen with all that xx

I bet that was amazing, glad you had a good time 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 5
What's that? looks awesome.

I'm guessing you're a star wars fan too? I've painted a real life storm trooper and put a huge star wars logo on my sons wall a few years back. Gone now. I wish I could find a picture!
It's back to the future the musical...my whole family is star wars mad..as it goes I'm wearing star wars pyjamas right now.
It's my goal in life to be a stormtrooper lol

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Me too! And Thai- always have leftover the next day but reheated! I hate food waste AND I think it tastes better the next day when the spices etc are more infused... steak is on the go and it's smelling incredible with the garlic etc that he's fannying around with!! πŸ₯° πŸ˜‹
I like cold rice or meat, but nothing with sauce or batter on, got to warm that up.

It's back to the future the musical...my whole family is star wars mad..as it goes I'm wearing star wars pyjamas right now.
I know someone who changed their name by deed poll to a Star Wars person 🀣 I did laugh the other week when somebody said old Carwash is like Chewbacca - spot on apart from Chewie actually likes Han Solo πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ‘

Oh we got rid of the most amazing toys last year. They took up so much space and the millennium falcon was huge, stunning detail!
I had tears in my eyes decorating over my star wars art workπŸ₯Ί

I think you'd make a wonderful stormtrooper. You look exactly the same in your profile picture...bloody uncanny🀣

Bless you Mrs E πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ you'll be exhausted come time for the Queen with all that xx

I bet that was amazing, glad you had a good time 😊
Oh christ on a bike, the husband's parents will want to play charades...my father and I are more...so what wines next?

• Heart
Oh we got rid of the most amazing toys last year. They took up so much space and the millennium falcon was huge, stunning detail!
I had tears in my eyes decorating over my star wars art workπŸ₯Ί

I think you'd make a wonderful stormtrooper. You look exactly the same in your profile picture...bloody uncanny🀣

Oh christ on a bike, the husband's parents will want to play charades...my father and I are more...so what wines next?
I bet it was hard painting over your star wars artwork..I'd have left it there forever lol.
Yeah it has been said before that I look like a stormtrooper..don't see it myself lol

I like cold rice or meat, but nothing with sauce or batter on, got to warm that up.

I know someone who changed their name by deed poll to a Star Wars person 🀣 I did laugh the other week when somebody said old Carwash is like Chewbacca - spot on apart from Chewie actually likes Han Solo πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ‘
Nothing worse that manky batter @Facehugger lol

• Haha
I bet it was hard painting over your star wars artwork..I'd have left it there forever lol.
Yeah it has been said before that I look like a stormtrooper..don't see it myself lol

Nothing worse that manky batter @Facehugger lol
Oh it did hurt. I'm proud of my painting and design. It wasn't up long enough really. My son still absolutely loves star wars but his mates were coming around to play on the ps4 and didn't get it. He's got a New York skyline now....through windows. I'm changing that soon too. Always changing hereπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ my bad.

• Heart
Oh it did hurt. I'm proud of my painting and design. It wasn't up long enough really. My son still absolutely loves star wars but his mates were coming around to play on the ps4 and didn't get it. He's got a New York skyline now....through windows. I'm changing that soon too. Always changing hereπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ my bad.
The skyline sounds cool

The skyline sounds cool
It looks fantastic, bastard to put up! Like wallpaper but in 6 rectangular sections.
I'm thinking of using wooden pallets broken down, staggered and stained now as a feature wall. MrEms doesn't know...unless I duck it up and hand him a repair bill🀣

• Haha
It looks fantastic, bastard to put up! Like wallpaper but in 6 rectangular sections.
I'm thinking of using wooden pallets broken down, staggered and stained now as a feature wall. MrEms doesn't know...unless I duck it up and hand him a repair bill🀣
I'm sure you won't duck it up lol

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.