Krusties #3 The Star Paws trilogy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is making me hungry, I've just put chilli on, so I've a bit of a wait. No biscuits or snacks in the house cos I'm on a diet. Argh!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
WE ARE....Roast Beef on Sunday, couldn't get cabbage so it's sprouts this week.

No idea what's for xmas day, if we can't get a Turkey our back up is Lamb.
I'm doing beef tomorrow. Cauliflower cheese, pigs in blankets and long stemmed broccoli. No sprouts until Christmas day! My husband loves them...but they don't love him🀣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I'm doing beef tomorrow. Cauliflower cheese, pigs in blankets and long stemmed broccoli. No sprouts until Christmas day! My husband loves them...but they don't love him🀣
I like sprouts 🀷 But you've got to start cooking your Christmas sprouts in September, or they'll be hard. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Omg I live sprouts,I can eat a pound if them anytime. Always.

The farts.?🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Steak tonight for us! Got some lovely ribeye from our butcher; with chunky chips and homemade peppercorn sauce! Very rarely have chips but it's a must with steak! πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹ and a bottle of malbec. Am I a Vippy yet??? No? I'll just keep talking then!!! 😍😍πŸ₯°

• Heart
Steak tonight for us! Got some lovely ribeye from our butcher; with chunky chips and homemade peppercorn sauce! Very rarely have chips but it's a must with steak! πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹ and a bottle of malbec. Am I a Vippy yet??? No? I'll just keep talking then!!! 😍😍πŸ₯°
Cottage Pie for us.

Put down the wine glass and chat like buggery, then you will join us VIP's :LOL: :LOL: πŸ’˜

• Heart
  • Haha
Omg I live sprouts,I can eat a pound if them anytime. Always.

The farts.?🀣
The farts dolly? You make them sound safe...bleeping nuclear he is! Even the dogs look at him in disgust🀣

MrEms wants a steak night next week. I put it off last time because I had a sore throat😜🀣

Malbec sounds lovely, perfect with the steak.
I've just opened up a white sauvignon blanc, it all mineπŸ˜‚.
We picked up a couple of fresh pizzas earlier from waitrose. Spicy calabrian sausage sourdough pizzas...they have alot of chilli on them...pray for meπŸ™πŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Heart
Sounds lovely Ems.Hestons are supposed to be lovely! I don’t like it yuk…I like a nice apple pie of fresh fruit and cream..Must be cream. What’s the five courses then..make me hungry..whilst I have me wine.πŸ‘€πŸ˜‹
We buy a xmas pud I've only made my own once years ago. We always have it on new years day. We have a neighbour who makes and sells xmas cakes for everyone so we've ordered one. If she did the puds as well we have one from her. I cant bake like I used to as I have a gammy arm. I got lymphedema in it after being bitten by a horse fly

We love our fine wines Dolly- our treat to ourselves. Bought another 2 beauties this morning for the rack- not to be touched until Christmas mind you! We have quaffing ones in the meantime- one of which has been opened since 12.30!! 🍷 🍷 πŸ₯°
We don't normally do turkey- Jersey Boy not keen, so this year it's rib of beef which is already ordered from our butcher. Yummy .
Pudding will be a chocolate tart- sorry @265 !! He doesn't like them- or Christmas cake
Can't believe it's only 5 weeks away!! 😬
My husband wouldn't eat Turkey so it was lamb for him, Turkey for me and a nut loaf for my vegan daughter.

• Heart
The farts dolly? You make them sound safe...bleeping nuclear he is! Even the dogs look at him in disgust🀣

MrEms wants a steak night next week. I put it off last time because I had a sore throat😜🀣

Malbec sounds lovely, perfect with the steak.
I've just opened up a white sauvignon blanc, it all mineπŸ˜‚.
We picked up a couple of fresh pizzas earlier from waitrose. Spicy calabrian sausage sourdough pizzas...they have alot of chilli on them...pray for meπŸ™πŸ˜‚
Ooh, I love those Waitrose pizzas! Especially that one- Jersey Boy adds extra chillies to it as we love spice!! Just polished off a lovely sauvignon- again from Waitrose! The wine selection is immense. Enjoy the chillies!! πŸ₯° 🌢🌢🌢πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Cottage Pie for us.

Put down the wine glass and chat like buggery, then you will join us VIP's :LOL: :LOL: πŸ’˜
I'm on it Captain!! Mission VIP!! Come on Jersey Girl, you can do it!!! πŸ‡―πŸ‡ͺ🍷

• Heart
We buy a xmas pud I've only made my own once years ago. We always have it on new years day. We have a neighbour who makes and sells xmas cakes for everyone so we've ordered one. If she did the puds as well we have one from her. I cant bake like I used to as I have a gammy arm. I got lymphedema in it after being bitten by a horse fly

My husband wouldn't eat Turkey so it was lamb for him, Turkey for me and a nut loaf for my vegan daughter.
Oh that must be very difficult with lymphedema in your arm bless you❀ I'm shocked that it can be caused by a horse fly bite. Wow, you are very good making so
many different things to make everyone happy! Saying that, I think I may be a bit guilty of doing that with 3 kids!

Ooh, I love those Waitrose pizzas! Especially that one- Jersey Boy adds extra chillies to it as we love spice!! Just polished off a lovely sauvignon- again from Waitrose! The wine selection is immense. Enjoy the chillies!! πŸ₯° 🌢🌢🌢πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

I'm on it Captain!! Mission VIP!! Come on Jersey Girl, you can do it!!! πŸ‡―πŸ‡ͺ🍷

Oh I'm relieved that you liked them because I've bought two and a 'plain' margarita for my youngest daughter. Definitely a good wine selection. If ever there was a zombie apocalypse...I'm heading straight for waitrose...and it's not for the food🀣

Pizza for me tonight..love nights we don't cook lol
I'm so glad I've got some pizzas to chuck in the oven. I have a guilty, filthy pleasure though...domino's pizza. You can wake up at 3 in the morning and have a leftover slice of mighty meaty and it still tastes lushπŸ₯°

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Oh that must be very difficult with lymphedema in your arm bless you❀ I'm shocked that it can be caused by a horse fly bite. Wow, you are very good making so
many different things to make everyone happy! Saying that, I think I may be a bit guilty of doing that with 3 kids!

Oh I'm relieved that you liked them because I've bought two and a 'plain' margarita for my youngest daughter. Definitely a good wine selection. If ever there was a zombie apocalypse...I'm heading straight for waitrose...and it's not for the food🀣

I'm so glad I've got some pizzas to chuck in the oven. I have a guilty, filthy pleasure though...domino's pizza. You can wake up at 3 in the morning and have a leftover slice of mighty meaty and it still tastes lushπŸ₯°
Next day pizza rocks

• Heart
Indian is too far lol
I tried it last month...first time in my life. My best friend is Asian and can seriously cook. I was given some beautiful leftovers. I could manage the onion bahjis cold. Curry I tried and regretted🀣

• Haha
Come on Jersey ❀ you can do it, we need an excuse for a party tonight πŸŽ‰πŸ₯‚

You lot are making me hungry 🀣 I'm having cheese and crackers for Christmas dinner ( I like those little tiny Appetina soft cheeses with bits on the top) the lads working all over Xmas so will hardly be home. No cooking for me, no point, wooo-hoooo! 🀣😘

• Heart
Come on Jersey ❀ you can do it, we need an excuse for a party tonight πŸŽ‰πŸ₯‚

You lot are making me hungry 🀣 I'm having cheese and crackers for Christmas dinner ( I like those little tiny Appetina soft cheeses with bits on the top) the lads working all over Xmas so will hardly be home. No cooking for me, no point, wooo-hoooo! 🀣😘

Come round mine, everyone else is. My dad's coming now aswell...πŸ€ͺ not comfortable

I can do it. It's 8, we've had 12 before. I'll just start on the prosecco earlyπŸ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.