Krusties #3 The Star Paws trilogy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well,I’m watching Robbie Coltrane,I do love his voice..he is fab on crime channel.Hope he comes back.

Reactions: 3
Just had an email from NOWTV, cinema package for £4.99 for the next 3 months.

I'm tempted but I have 2 streaming subs on the go now, I have until the 26th NOV
to claim the offer so I have time.
That sounds good. We had the sky movie channels for ages, everytime the husband went to cancel they gave him another offer!
I don't watch films often. I'm either too tired or lacking in concentration!

Right, I'm going to prep my evening meal. I'm making a homemade Chinese. Everytime I do this I vow never to do it again because its complicated, messy and generally a pain in the arse🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 5
That sounds good. We had the sky movie channels for ages, everytime the husband went to cancel they gave him another offer!
I don't watch films often. I'm either too tired or lacking in concentration!

Right, I'm going to prep my evening meal. I'm making a homemade Chinese. Everytime I do this I vow never to do it again because its complicated, messy and generally a pain in the arse🤷‍♀️
I know,good grief I worked in Westend,used to pop to soho lunchtimes buy loads of Chinese stuff,mi made loads of stuff,knackered.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I know,good grief I worked in Westend,used to pop to soho lunchtimes buy loads of Chinese stuff,mi made loads of stuff,knackered.
Here's my sweet and sour sauce..
20211119_165656.jpg

Excellent recipe!
Now I'm prepping for ems special fried rice...
1637344801808115575689944285565.jpg

I really should've gone to the local Chinese.
I've got to prep for a chow mein now...

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I need it...delirious already🤯

My ginger looks like a dinosaur...roarrrrrView attachment 876293
🤣

I need to get out more🥴

Ooh hang on its Katie price yawning....
bleeping hell,that is one bit of ginge!😳

Oh FFS horrendous.😡

Last edited:
  • Haha
Evening you lot 👽🤗❤😘 just caught up everywhere. Happy weekend cooking everyone, by the looks of it 🤣🤣😘 Now, when's this alleged party at @265's then, as discussed in the skank thread? It's a bit far for me, but shall I send balloons and a cheese & pineapple hedgehog? 🤣

Allan, oh I do feel for you, and the dog. 😔 I bet she's still suffering a bit from her accident poor thing. Bless her. Hope you have no more poonamis over the weekend.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I'm done, that was hard...and I forgot to fry the chicken...duck it. Wine tastes better than chicken.

It went well, happy family 😉

• Heart
Evening you lot 👽🤗❤😘 just caught up everywhere. Happy weekend cooking everyone, by the looks of it 🤣🤣😘 Now, when's this alleged party at @265's then, as discussed in the skank thread? It's a bit far for me, but shall I send balloons and a cheese & pineapple hedgehog? 🤣

Allan, oh I do feel for you, and the dog. 😔 I bet she's still suffering a bit from her accident poor thing. Bless her. Hope you have no more poonamis over the weekend.
Back to the vets today,she's on more meds so fingers crossed she will be better..hope you all have a lovely night...xx

• Heart
Back to the vets today,she's on more meds so fingers crossed she will be better..hope you all have a lovely night...xx
Oh...hows your little girl? Sorry, I forgot that she just hadn't had 'one of those accidents', but I recall now she is recovering from her attack. Give a big cuddle from us🤗❤lots of cuddles!

I do remember now. Sorry Allan. I don't mean to forget, apologies😔❤

• Heart
Well I didn't get any phone calls today and it seems like I will not be getting
any till Monday.

I phoned up and spoke to my controller just to let him know the situation,
the courier company know I will not be back until further notice. They do
understand that I could get a call in the morning to be seen later in the day.

Now for a quiet weekend, Saturday we steam the xmas puddings, Mother
prepared two. We will start steaming about 10AM and finish at 6PM then
Mother has to start cooking out evening meal.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Well I didn't get any phone calls today and it seems like I will not be getting
any till Monday.

I phoned up and spoke to my controller just to let him know the situation,
the courier company know I will not be back until further notice. They do
understand that I could get a call in the morning to be seen later in the day.

Now for a quiet weekend, Saturday we steam the xmas puddings, Mother
prepared two. We will start steaming about 10AM and finish at 6PM then
Mother has to start cooking out evening meal.
Bless you, hope you get sorted soon. And bless your lovely Mum, still making puddings at her age ❤ does she always do all the cooking?

• Heart
Bless you, hope you get sorted soon. And bless your lovely Mum, still making puddings at her age ❤ does she always do all the cooking?
91 years old and still making xmas puddings, it's really all she makes these days, she hasn't got the motivation
or the strength to bake cakes like she use too. She manages to do all the cooking, it keeps her moving which is
good for her.

• Heart
91 years old and still making xmas puddings, it's really all she makes these days, she hasn't got the motivation
or the strength to bake cakes like she use too. She manages to do all the cooking, it keeps her moving which is
good for her.
Love her, it's good if she can still manage it, if she wants to and it keeps her motivated then good for her, as long as she's safe doing it. ❤

Love her, it's good if she can still manage it, if she wants to and it keeps her motivated then good for her, as long as she's safe doing it. ❤
Oh she is safe, things might take a little longer but she is careful.

I think miss red lacy knickers should be here in about 5 minutes.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Oh she is safe, things might take a little longer but she is careful.

I think miss red lacy knickers should be here in about 5 minutes.
Well that's your theory buggered, it's 15 minutes now 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Helllooooo!! My goodness @265 , you are very good at this psychic tit!! All good here! Just catching up on the last 3 days of this thread as busy with work and the Skanky thread (sorry, I've been unfaithful!!) Fingers crossed Captain for news soon!! 🥰 🙏 ❤

@Facehugger @265 , you make me laugh and smile so much!! ❤

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.