Krusties #3 The Star Paws trilogy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Helllooooo!! My goodness @265 , you are very good at this psychic tit!! All good here! Just catching up on the last 3 days of this thread as busy with work and the Skanky thread (sorry, I've been unfaithful!!) Fingers crossed Captain for news soon!! πŸ₯° πŸ™ ❀
Thanks Honey, the Skanky thread was very busy last night, I was there having a few laughs, a new thread started and it's slowed down
just a little bit.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
@Facehugger , we are waiting with baited breath as to whether our cleaning lady turns up tomorrow - shitfaced or sober. Will let you know!! 😬 😬 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Thanks Honey, the Skanky thread was very busy last night, I was there having a few laughs, a new thread started and it's slowed down
just a little bit.
Right, nowthen, now our Jersey's here ❀😘 I still want to know how come you are so experienced in the trends in ladies knickers Captain. πŸ‘πŸ‘ Don't you be giving us any used to deliver for underwear manufacturers blah blah either 🀣🀣

@Facehugger , we are waiting with baited breath as to whether our cleaning lady turns up tomorrow - shitfaced or sober. Will let you know!! 😬 😬 😬
Oh god, I can't wait to find out! I'll be looking forward to episode 2 of that my lovely 😘

• Heart
Right, nowthen, now our Jersey's here ❀😘 I still want to know how come you are so experienced in the trends in ladies knickers Captain. πŸ‘πŸ‘ Don't you be giving us any used to deliver for underwear manufacturers blah blah either 🀣🀣
I do my research so it looks like I know what I've talking about...

• Haha
Reactions: 3
just a little bit.
The thread went down by around 10 pages in a massive cull this morning! Thought I was imagining things being on page 20 then it was 5 !! Anyway, she is still a shitshow.
Glad to hear you're being looked after πŸ™β€πŸ₯°

• Heart
The thread went down by around 10 pages in a massive cull this morning! Thought I was imagining things being on page 20 then it was 5 !! Anyway, she is still a shitshow.
Sodding hell, what was cut, do we know? I read it tonight and thought the first few pages were a bit weird, nothing made sense, it's was a bit disjointed, I know why now πŸ‘πŸ˜˜

• Haha
Yeah, I was online at the time when it happened, I was expecting it.

I'm off to bed now, I know I've done duck all today but I'm actually tired.

• Heart

Oh god, I can't wait to find out! I'll be looking forward to episode 2 of that my lovely 😘
What the hell are high rise knickers anyway?? @265 , enlighten me? Are they like tanga briefs that were in littlewoods catalogues circa 1983?? Pack of 3 in pink, white and blue?? πŸ₯°πŸ₯°:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yeah, I was online at the time when it happened, I was expecting it.

I'm off to bed now, I know I've done duck all today but I'm actually tired.
No, you can't say that then piss off to bed! Why, what went on? 🀣

What the hell are high rise knickers anyway?? @265 , enlighten me? Are they like tanga briefs that were in littlewoods catalogues circa 1983?? Pack of 3 in pink, white and blue?? πŸ₯°πŸ₯°:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
The ones that cover your belly button & you can tuck your nips in the top elastic 🀣🀣🀣🀣

• Haha

The ones that cover your belly button & you can tuck your nips in the top elastic 🀣🀣🀣🀣
Yes,!! but in 1983 my nips weren't down by the waistband!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: give it a couple more years though! Bloody waste of money that La Perla shite if my assets are not held up! 😍😍

Watching Naked Attraction (can't sleep) ; question Krusties- just would you get your bits out for 5 minutes on the telly? Bollocks that they are looking for love! And seeing Bryn 's untrimmed genitals is not changing my mind!! :sick:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Yes,!! but in 1983 my nips weren't down by the waistband!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: give it a couple more years though! Bloody waste of money that La Perla shite if my assets are not held up! 😍😍

Watching Naked Attraction (can't sleep) ; question Krusties- just would you get your bits out for 5 minutes on the telly? Bollocks that they are looking for love! And seeing Bryn 's untrimmed genitals is not changing my mind!! :sick:
Haha, absolutely not, even for 5 seconds! 🀣🀣 I used to watch that, god there's been some right ones on there 🀣 Ere, do you think we should sign the Captain up? He could wear his starry slippers, his crash hat and bugger all else couldn't he. πŸ‘πŸ˜˜

• Haha

Hi from Pom πŸ₯°πŸ˜€πŸ’–πŸ€—πŸ’•πŸ‘½πŸΎπŸ˜˜ xx.

Sorry to not be on much lately, yesterday I was on the Katie thread late and left two pics but they then been deleted as well as quite a few other posts I think..I had to miss 30 pages yesterday as thread moved to fast by the time I go back on it..so couldn't catch much of what was going on.
Mods mentioned on the thread not to discuss any Instagram commenters or something like that and to stick with Katie Price only.
Someone called Jan. I still don't know the full ins and outs but made a couple of jokey pics. Then realised they been deleted with alot of others.

Have a good weekend my friend πŸ‘½πŸΎ and fellow Krusties β€β€β€πŸ’•πŸ’–πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx

• Heart
Oh...hows your little girl? Sorry, I forgot that she just hadn't had 'one of those accidents', but I recall now she is recovering from her attack. Give a big cuddle from usπŸ€—β€lots of cuddles!

I do remember now. Sorry Allan. I don't mean to forget, apologiesπŸ˜”β€
Thanks @MrsEms She is doing a bit better this morning..another Β£80 spent at the vets for new meds that now make her throw up!!!.
Anyway hope everyone is good today x

• Heart
Hi from Pom πŸ₯°πŸ˜€πŸ’–πŸ€—πŸ’•πŸ‘½πŸΎπŸ˜˜ xx.

Sorry to not be on much lately, yesterday I was on the Katie thread late and left two pics but they then been deleted as well as quite a few other posts I think..I had to miss 30 pages yesterday as thread moved to fast by the time I go back on it..so couldn't catch much of what was going on.
Mods mentioned on the thread not to discuss any Instagram commenters or something like that and to stick with Katie Price only.
Someone called Jan. I still don't know the full ins and outs but made a couple of jokey pics. Then realised they been deleted with alot of others.

Have a good weekend my friend πŸ‘½πŸΎ and fellow Krusties β€β€β€πŸ’•πŸ’–πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx
Hello lovely πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜πŸΎ xx Ah, ok, thank you, I get it now. Yes, a Jan Gram person said Tattlers were 90 per cent all mental or something, so there were pages of 'Jan' comments on the end of the last thread too I think.if that's all I've missed then fine, as long as it was nothing juicy, bet your pics were funny though as always 🀣😘 hope you have a good weekend too, bless ya, chat to you later if you're around. Love & hugs my friend πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜πŸΎπŸ• xx

Morning everyone else too, hope you all have a good weekend too πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ I am planning on being busy doing lots of absolutely nothing! Allan, hope your poorly pup comes right soon, poor thing I do feel for you all ❀

• Heart
Hi all, been away on Skany’s thread which has taken up all my spare time. I know she reads on there but seriously how does SHE have the time??? Must be why her and him are always on their phones too!

Why have the posts been culled? - ah, I guess all the Jan stuff.

• Heart
Hello lovely πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜πŸΎ xx Ah, ok, thank you, I get it now. Yes, a Jan Gram person said Tattlers were 90 per cent all mental or something, so there were pages of 'Jan' comments on the end of the last thread too I think.if that's all I've missed then fine, as long as it was nothing juicy, bet your pics were funny though as always 🀣😘 hope you have a good weekend too, bless ya, chat to you later if you're around. Love & hugs my friend πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜πŸΎπŸ• xx

Morning everyone else too, hope you all have a good weekend too πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ I am planning on being busy doing lots of absolutely nothing! Allan, hope your poorly pup comes right soon, poor thing I do feel for you all ❀
Doing absolutely nothing is my best kinda day lol.have a fantastic day @Facehugger x

• Heart
Doing absolutely nothing is my best kinda day lol.have a fantastic day @Facehugger x
Thank you, I will do, you too X the big dog will be pleased, it means he'll get to shuffle up next to me nice & warm all day, he'll not argue 🀣 I've asked him twice if he wants out and he couldn't look more disinterested if he tried today, so he's gone on strike too 🀣

• Heart
Thank you, I will do, you too X the big dog will be pleased, it means he'll get to shuffle up next to me nice & warm all day, he'll not argue 🀣 I've asked him twice if he wants out and he couldn't look more disinterested if he tried today, so he's gone on strike too 🀣
That sounds lovely,all cuddled up and comfy

• Heart

Good Morning πŸŒ… πŸ˜€πŸ₯°πŸΎπŸ‘½πŸ’•πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx
Oooh so that's what started it with Jan having a go at us on here. I don't think much else had happened at the time from a quick lurk over.

Have a great day my friend πŸ’•πŸ˜—πŸ‘½πŸΎπŸ’–πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ₯° xx.

I'd deleted my pics after on my phone as I weren't happy they been deleted and couldn't use them after both took the effort to be made lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

I'd say that thread is close to being locked, seen it happen before on here. 🀷

Edited to add, permanently locked. 😭

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.