Krusties #23 Now We all Like a Tom Tit but you know us Krusties we do have Wit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi me dears,hope all ok bleedin cold.just preparing to have some din dins,want to watch the box later,like to have me grub earlier,rather than later,otherwise nod orf.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
We popped over to see our son and his OH as he'd got a day off today and normally they're really busy with their own lives. We hadn't been over for a few weeks so imagine our shock when they brought the Dog in from the garden and this 80 kilo monster lumbered in drooling everywhere? She's an absolute darling though, so soft and silly but also bloody hilarious when she dragged her bum across her rug πŸ˜€ Bless! She is their Baby of course

Attachments

• Heart
We popped over to see our son and his OH as he'd got a day off today and normally they're really busy with their own lives. We hadn't been over for a few weeks so imagine our shock when they brought the Dog in from the garden and this 80 kilo monster lumbered in drooling everywhere? She's an absolute darling though, so soft and silly but also bloody hilarious when she dragged her bum across her rug πŸ˜€ Bless! She is their Baby of course
Oh Rita, what a beautiful girl (errr, yes...very tiny) Oh I just had to pop on to say she's fab, I'd love a cuddle with her😍❀😘

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Oh my How gorgeous Rita I’d spoil that bugger silly.Mind you all us Krusties would wouldn’t we?❀❀

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Evening folks, just had a look on the price thread..I couldnt be fucked reading it all and posting on it...same old shite everyday with her

Evening folks πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ jesus H Christ, how much rain? I reckon Notty will have paddled home on a surfboard tonight and if there's much more of it I'm not bothering with a new car, I'll buy a bloody speedboat instead 🀣🀣

Ems ❀😘 love ya missus, you take care of yourself. Missy Ems can see to the ironing pile, you put your feet up ❀😘 xx

Dolly ❀❀😘 hugs for you, and Harri too. Hope she gets better soon xx

Rita, that doggo is gorgeous! I love big dogs, never had a little yappy rat on a string, I'm a big dog Mum, am sure she'd keep me warm at night under the quilt bless her. ❀😘 Xx

• Heart
Evening folks πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ jesus H Christ, how much rain? I reckon Notty will have paddled home on a surfboard tonight and if there's much more of it I'm not bothering with a new car, I'll buy a bloody speedboat instead 🀣🀣

Ems ❀😘 love ya missus, you take care of yourself. Missy Ems can see to the ironing pile, you put your feet up ❀😘 xx

Dolly ❀❀😘 hugs for you, and Harri too. Hope she gets better soon xx

Rita, that doggo is gorgeous! I love big dogs, never had a little yappy rat on a string, I'm a big dog Mum, am sure she'd keep me warm at night under the quilt bless her. ❀😘 Xx
Evening facey...Nice and dry in London,just windy as hell ❀❀❀

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.