Krusties #23 Now We all Like a Tom Tit but you know us Krusties we do have Wit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm pissed off, home with my cold and today I had an email from my motorcycle
insurance broker which was not nice. I was informed that the insurance company
couldn't give me a quote renewal. I made a phone call and turns out my policy
will NOT be renewed and to make matters worse, the broker can't help me find
new insurance. Talk about being fucked up the arse by the the insurance company
AND my Broker.

SO the search for motorcycle courier insurance starts, I've got one quote today, it's
a lot of money but worth it. I'm looking online for companies/brokers who deal with
my level of insurance. This will take a while, I will be making more calls Saturday.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I'm pissed off, home with my cold and today I had an email from my motorcycle
insurance broker which was not nice. I was informed that the insurance company
couldn't give me a quote renewal. I made a phone call and turns out my policy
will NOT be renewed and to make matters worse, the broker can't help me find
new insurance. Talk about being fucked up the arse by the the insurance company
AND my Broker.

SO the search for motorcycle courier insurance starts, I've got one quote today, it's
a lot of money but worth it. I'm looking online for companies/brokers who deal with
my level of insurance. This will take a while, I will be making more calls Saturday.
That's bloody ridiculous. If you're already insured then it should just be a simple case of taking your old vehicle off and putting your new one on if your policy is still active.

Did you just ring your broker, or the actual company you're insured with direct? If you haven't rung your insurer direct, do it. I never go through brokers, they're sharks & the premium they put on top is ridiculous.

Evening everyone anyway, hope everyone else has had a good day today. 👽🤗❤😘 Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 5
That's bloody ridiculous. If you're already insured then it should just be a simple case of taking your old vehicle off and putting your new one on if your policy is still active.

Did you just ring your broker, or the actual company you're insured with direct? If you haven't rung your insurer direct, do it. I never go through brokers, they're sharks & the premium they put on top is ridiculous.

Evening everyone anyway, hope everyone else has had a good day today. 👽🤗❤😘 Xx
I just phoned the broker, I've never dealt with an insurance company before direct, you can't really
do that with motorcycle insurance. I've had the same policy for over 30 years.

I just phoned the broker, I've never dealt with an insurance company before direct, you can't really
do that with motorcycle insurance. I've had the same policy for over 30 years.
Of course you can! If you've had the same policy for that long, ring the insurer direct and tell them what your broker has told you and ask if it's correct.

If it's not, they might look at your policy, renew it and give you a cheaper quote anyway. It's worth a call 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Of course you can! If you've had the same policy for that long, ring the insurer direct and tell them what your broker has told you and ask if it's correct.

If it's not, they might look at your policy, renew it and give you a cheaper quote anyway. It's worth a call 👍
Makes total sense Facey ,I’ve known blokes that’s had very,very powerful MB’s,never ever gone through brokers just insurance.Fink you’ve been had 265.

Reactions: 2

Bit difficult when the insurance company is no longer insuring motorcycles.

Reactions: 1
Makes total sense Facey ,I’ve known blokes that’s had very,very powerful MB’s,never ever gone through brokers just insurance.Fink you’ve been had 265.
My mate was going through a broker for scooter insurance. His insurance policy was something like £50, but being charged a £75 admin fee on top by the broker.

I called them direct and got his insurance for £63 direct when it was due for renewal, they only charged £15 on top of a £48 renewal price.

My mate was going through a broker for scooter insurance. His insurance policy was something like £50, but being charged a £75 admin fee on top by the broker.

I called them direct and got his insurance for £63 direct when it was due for renewal, they only charged £15 on top of a £48 renewal price.
There are soddin robbers out there that squeeze money out of you re ‘admin’ fees etc.Bastards.

Awww how are you dear Facey?❤❤

• Heart
Bit difficult when the insurance company is no longer insuring motorcycles.
You've only got the brokers word for that though it sounds like. If it's true, they might be able to suggest another company to go with. 👍

You have to remember I'm getting motorcycle courier insurance, totally different
ball game.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
You have to remember I'm getting motorcycle courier insurance, totally different
ball game.
Yeah, like me getting Landlord insurance, or my ex getting taxi insurance, I'll never go through a broker for any insurance. Up to you, I've tried to help and given you my honest advice, I'll leave it with you buddy. 👍

There are soddin robbers out there that squeeze money out of you re ‘admin’ fees etc.Bastards.

Awww how are you dear Facey?❤❤
I'm ok thank you Dolly, bless you. Been busy again but not toxic today, all good, am just tired now. ❤😘 Are you allright lovey? Xx

• Heart
Yeah, like me getting Landlord insurance, or my ex getting taxi insurance, I'll never go through a broker for any insurance. Up to you, I've tried to help and given you my honest advice, I'll leave it with you buddy. 👍

I'm ok thank you Dolly, bless you. Been busy again but not toxic today, all good, am just tired now. ❤😘 Are you allright lovey? Xx
Awwww,well I’m not too bad but earlier got abit concerned as a lady stood outside the house took photo,not of house but sure front door,I just felt but concerned,popped on to my local Fb,mentioned it and few peeps saying,you may have nice front door or pretty garden etc.Which I totally understand,nope just bins outside🤣front door B&Q years old.Just found it weird.🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Awwww,well I’m not too bad but earlier got abit concerned as a lady stood outside the house took photo,not of house but sure front door,I just felt but concerned,popped on to my local Fb,mentioned it and few peeps saying,you may have nice front door or pretty garden etc.Which I totally understand,nope just bins outside🤣front door B&Q years old.Just found it weird.🤔
Oh goodness, that's a bit weird intit. Next time if you see her go and ask if she's lost/what she wants or if you can help her. ❤😘 Xx

• Heart
Oh goodness, that's a bit weird intit. Next time if you see her go and ask if she's lost/what she wants or if you can help her. ❤😘 Xx
Yes Facey will do,just weird I think.I get jittery as living on me own although I just have bottom flat.Oh well.

• Heart
Yes Facey will do,just weird I think.I get jittery as living on me own although I just have bottom flat.Oh well.
At least you're observant and on the ball for any weird goings on. If you're ever too worried, lock your door and ring the Police or go next door to the factory if you can get out safely and ask the boys to help you lovey ❤😘 xxx

• Heart
Morning all! Bloody hell we had a right old storm last night. The shutters were clatterring then there was the torrential rain belting down and I lay awake most of the night listening to it all, actually I half-expected Noah to sail past this morning.
Off to do the shopping in it this morning though with a visit to the main post office in town seeing as our local one is closed for a refit. The ridiculous thing is that the main Poste is 8ks away but the one they recommend we visit due to ours being closed is more than 10k away - work that one out if you can! Still it means I can visit the haberdashery shop thats right opposite the Poste because normally its such a bind to park around there that I don't bother, however today I need to send birthday cards back to UK thus its Hobson's Choice for me :(
Off I go then. Back later xxx

• Heart
Morning Kwusties.

Bastard weather more rain Really miserable outside,I do make meself laugh though,only few months ago I was moaning no rain.🤣Oh well.

Hope all ok been quiet on the Fred lately.

• Heart
Morning all, hope everyone is well😊

I've not been around much the past few days, could be why its quieter dolly because I'm not here talking a load of old shite😁 I've been trialling this new medication on top of my normal stuff so taking so many tablets I'm rattling when I walk🤣 They've made me feel a bit icky and not myself so I thought I'd reply this morning before I take my next dose! I may be back if I don't fall asleep. Its causing havoc with my ironing pile...which is now a mountain😳

Missed you all, hope harri is doing ok too❤❤😘xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Morning all, hope everyone is well😊

I've not been around much the past few days, could be why its quieter dolly because I'm not here talking a load of old shite😁 I've been trialling this new medication on top of my normal stuff so taking so many tablets I'm rattling when I walk🤣 They've made me feel a bit icky and not myself so I thought I'd reply this morning before I take my next dose! I may be back if I don't fall asleep. Its causing havoc with my ironing pile...which is now a mountain😳

Missed you all, hope harri is doing ok too❤❤😘xxx
Oh Ems please take care of yourself,sod ironing ask MrEms to do it😳🤣Anyway your health comes first,Miss you cos you make me bleeping laugh.Harri has awful sore throat,her bleeping doctors are useless.Covid has been a godsend to doctors.🙁

• Heart
Oh Ems please take care of yourself,sod ironing ask MrEms to do it😳🤣Anyway your health comes first,Miss you cos you make me bleeping laugh.Harri has awful sore throat,her bleeping doctors are useless.Covid has been a godsend to doctors.🙁
I'm ok dolly really, it'll take a few weeks and hopefully I can reduce a different medication I'm on. At the moment it's a bit much🥴 Oh I wouldn't let MrEms do the ironing, he'd put more creases in the clothes than they started off with🤣

Aww poor harri, that's not good being Ill on top of everything else🙁 You're right about the doctors...covid has been a lovely long holiday for some, part time hours now! I hope she's better soon and hubby is looking after her❤xx

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.