Krusties #23 Now We all Like a Tom Tit but you know us Krusties we do have Wit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does your daughter speak to her siblings, Rita?

My daughter doesn't have anything to do with her brothers. The eldest is married to a Narc and my youngest drove her to leave home. But she's happy with her life and family and she's worked hard from the age of 16
Yes she speaks to her half-brothers but not her full brother; Her wonderful grandfather can be mighty proud of what he's done destroying a family's relationships like he has :( I know she's OK so the rest is down to her alone, she'll be back when she gets over herself and her grand sense of entitlement.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Awww Dolly I'm so sorry about Dave, (thought I would put my condolences on the Krustie thread, as didn't want to get in trouble for going off topic on the KP one) He certainly sounded like a right little character, bless him, he can join my Stanley 2006 & Smudge 2008 for a party over on the rainbow bridge. 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Awww Dolly I'm so sorry about Dave, (thought I would put my condolences on the Krustie thread, as didn't want to get in trouble for going off topic on the KP one) He certainly sounded like a right little character, bless him, he can join my Stanley 2006 & Smudge 2008 for a party over on the rainbow bridge. 😘
Awww DC Thankyou ❀it’s still breaking my heart,I couldn’t not reply to peeps I know I will probably get told off for derailing,just had to thank peeps.Heartbreaking he was 14 such a lovely natured boy,not a lap cat so bloody independant but I knew he loved me,I can’t bear to pick his stinkie fish off the floor,I have his ashes (casket) in box with his name on it on his beanbag.

I well understand DC,you never forget your babies bless your furries.❀❀

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Awww DC Thankyou ❀it’s still breaking my heart,I couldn’t not reply to peeps I know I will probably get told off for derailing,just had to thank peeps.Heartbreaking he was 14 such a lovely natured boy,not a lap cat so bloody independant but I knew he loved me,I can’t bear to pick his stinkie fish off the floor,I have his ashes (casket) in box with his name on it on his beanbag.

I well understand DC,you never forget your babies bless your furries.❀❀
My two now are not lap cats, can count on one hand how many times they’ve sat on my lap in 11 years, but they love laying by my legs in bed. The other gets on me every morning at 4.30 as he knows it’s nearly time to get up. 🀣
Yes, we all love our fur babies. ❀

• Heart
Reactions: 6
That's Monday done and dusted..hallelujah x
And let's do it all again tomorrow😁

I'm sat here waiting for the oven to beep, so I can add my bbq and chipotle sauce to the chicken wrapped in bacon...wondering if I've put in too much spicy chipotle pasteπŸ€” Well, I'm not stupid enough to taste test it first now am I🀣

• Haha
  • Heart
Evening friends πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ busy cold foggy horrible old day here. Bless you folks, anyone needing a Facehug is welcome to one, families are bloody tit sometimes. Even have to walk away from your nearest & dearest at times to save your own sanity. I feel sad for you lovely people having troubles, in a way I'm glad it's just me and son now. Lots of love ❀😘 xxx

• Heart
Evening friends πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ busy cold foggy horrible old day here. Bless you folks, anyone needing a Facehug is welcome to one, families are bloody tit sometimes. Even have to walk away from your nearest & dearest at times to save your own sanity. I feel sad for you lovely people having troubles, in a way I'm glad it's just me and son now. Lots of love ❀😘 xxx
Hi Facey,bleedin foggy here cold as well.Glad I live on me todd,have done since β€˜94.lubberly,I can piss on the floor if I want ,yell duck orf at the telly.🀣

• Haha
Hi Facey,bleedin foggy here cold as well.Glad I live on me todd,have done since β€˜94.lubberly,I can piss on the floor if I want ,yell duck orf at the telly.🀣
Me too Dolly. I can do as I want with nobody to moan at me. Well, only son but he minds his own knitting and lets me get on with whatever. He'll soon be gone to Yankeeland so once he's over there, I be behind my own front door when I'm at home. Just how I like it ❀❀😘 xx

• Heart
Me too Dolly. I can do as I want with nobody to moan at me. Well, only son but he minds his own knitting and lets me get on with whatever. He'll soon be gone to Yankeeland so once he's over there, I be behind my own front door when I'm at home. Just how I like it ❀❀😘 xx
My parents lived in Florida for nearly 20 years Hugger, it broke our heart's when they left.
We had some lovely holidays though all paid for by my (step)dad, and they still came to Plymouth 3/4 times a year. They are back here to stay now after retiring and selling there business. So glad they are back, we missed them so much and we are grateful for the holidays they gave us. My oldest son was the first Grandchild and my Dad treated him like his own son. He wanted Sam to move out there when he left School. I wish he had, then he wouldn't be with the Narc he's with now.

Big hugs back to you πŸ‘½πŸ€—πŸ˜˜β€ xx

• Heart
My parents lived in Florida for nearly 20 years Hugger, it broke our heart's when they left.
We had some lovely holidays though all paid for by my (step)dad, and they still came to Plymouth 3/4 times a year. They are back here to stay now after retiring and selling there business. So glad they are back, we missed them so much and we are grateful for the holidays they gave us. My oldest son was the first Grandchild and my Dad treated him like his own son. He wanted Sam to move out there when he left School. I wish he had, then he wouldn't be with the Narc he's with now.

Big hugs back to you πŸ‘½πŸ€—πŸ˜˜β€ xx
Bless you Stapps. My lad will be going to Massachusetts to be with his good lady wife. I want him to go and be happy with her. He keeps stressing about leaving me, the soft sod, nope you piss off and be happy son ❀
I don't know if life is better over there or not but there's only one way to find out, once you get accepted through immigration then off you go boyo 🀣❀😘

If my Mum was still here, he'd not have wanted to leave his Nan forever. But she's not, so he can bugger off and be happy now.

• Heart
Bless you Stapps. My lad will be going to Massachusetts to be with his good lady wife. I want him to go and be happy with her. He keeps stressing about leaving me, the soft sod, nope you piss off and be happy son ❀
I don't know if life is better over there or not but there's only one way to find out, once you get accepted through immigration then off you go boyo 🀣❀😘

If my Mum was still here, he'd not have wanted to leave his Nan forever. But she's not, so he can bugger off and be happy now.
You son Facey sounds such a lovely man,you will miss him and he will miss you too,It’s his future though ain’t it bless?❀

Rita,I keep meaning to mention your statue of Anubis is fabulous,it looks very large,is it?bwhere did you get it?it’s so beautiful,I love Egyptian statues etc,I have bookends of Bastet that was bought as Pressie for me from British Museum.

• Heart
You son Facey sounds such a lovely man,you will miss him and he will miss you too,It’s his future though ain’t it bless?❀

Rita,I keep meaning to mention your statue of Anubis is fabulous,it looks very large,is it?bwhere did you get it?it’s so beautiful,I love Egyptian statues etc,I have bookends of Bastet that was bought as Pressie for me from British Museum.
Oh I picked Anubis up maybe 20 years ago from a carboot sale before we came here. He's about 12 inches tall and made from resin but I loved him so that was that really, but sadly in a house-move the top of his staff was lost (a Y shaped thingy). Not to be deterred I rummaged through my sewing box and came up with a large silvery bead from a broken bracelet so Anubis has a lovely new bauble on his staff :) Possibly I shall make him a Christmas hat this year too seeing as both my fat Buddha and skinny buddha have Christmas hats & scarves for the occasion :)

So by way of a change its absolutely bucketing down here but I have to go out this morning to buy feed for the birds and Barnaby too. The grain merchant I use has a huge garden centre attached but so far this autumn there have been no pansies whatsoever for sale when normally they would have been in stock by now - is there a worldwide Pansy shortage? I love them in the windowboxes on the front of the house but I cannot find them anywhere? Is it the same over there?
Right I'd better make a start seeing as OH has been rained-off today so he'll insist on coming out with me this morning to disrupt all my plans.
Catch up later on TTFN xxx

• Heart
Morning ladies πŸ’–

Wet and miserable down here and I have a poorly grandchild to look after.

Dolly, it was lovely to see the posts about Dave, he certainly was a legend πŸ˜»πŸ’™

I hope Harry is okay, sending love to her πŸ’•πŸ’•

• Heart
Morning ladies πŸ’–

Dolly, it was lovely to see the posts about Dave, he certainly was a legend πŸ˜»πŸ’™

Oh Stapes hope your grandchild gets better,this bloody weather doesn’t help,damp cold etc.

Yes,it was so lovely that peeps remember my babe.πŸ™β€Keep looking out my back door to see if I can see him.πŸ™

Poor Harri has a bad throat,plus other things bless her.will let her know thanks my dear.❀

Wonder what will go on in Skankland today,fuckall I suppose all her soddin old pics she posts.πŸ˜–

@Pom Bear

Howvyou feeling dear Pom?Hope you are getting better sweetieπŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°β€β€ Loving the pics on skanky thread.🀣🀣Clever Pom.❀

Last edited:
  • Heart
Oh Stapes hope your grandchild gets better,this bloody weather doesn’t help,damp cold etc.

Yes,it was so lovely that peeps remember my babe.πŸ™β€Keep looking out my back door to see if I can see him.πŸ™

Poor Harri has a bad throat,plus other things bless her.will let her know thanks my dear.❀

Wonder what will go on in Skankland today,fuckall I suppose all her soddin old pics she posts.πŸ˜–
If the ole Skank wore those moon boots around the house then she wouldn't have stubbed her stoopid toe.

I noticed that loud mouth Charlotte Crosby from Geordie Shore has over 8 million followers, that's 6 million more than Kipper Kegs 🀣

Grandson has just asked for a cup of tea after eating a pop tart for breakfast. I'll just keep an eye on his temperature, at least it has gone down a bit from last night, bless him.

Hope Harry's better soon ❀

• Heart
Morning ladies πŸ’–

Stapes,Harri send her love and Thankyou,she also said to tell you her ho,es in her jumper are getting bigger.🀣

• Haha
Hi all, hope you are all ok, the weather is so crap my 4 cats don't want to go out at all, can't say I blame them!

I had an email from the Social saying they have sent the photos to the care home to show MIL, won't know anything for a while now.

That Kakky raincoat get-up, it was sooo funny, I couldn't laugh too loud because husband was in bed after his shift. 🀫

• Heart
Hi all, hope you are all ok, the weather is so crap my 4 cats don't want to go out at all, can't say I blame them!

I had an email from the Social saying they have sent the photos to the care home to show MIL, won't know anything for a while now.

That Kakky raincoat get-up, it was sooo funny, I couldn't laugh too loud because husband was in bed after his shift. 🀫
I hope the photos help when show to your MIL, bless her.

We needed that laugh Cakky - Skanky is an absolute froot loop 🀣 🀣

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.