Krusties #23 Now We all Like a Tom Tit but you know us Krusties we do have Wit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Facey can you start new fred? More knowledgable than me,Ems title wins.
I've been on tattle for two years now and I'm still terrified of attempting to start a new fred🥴 Do I get a Christmas prezzie for the title win this year then🤣

So glad it all went well facey xxxxx
How are you doing this morning my lovely? Oh I must say you look lovely in your Santa hat😍 is your sack full

of presents too?😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
So glad it all went well facey xxxxx
Oh notty how you feeling?do hope MRI is fine.❤

I've been on tattle for two years now and I'm still terrified of attempting to start a new fred🥴 Do I get a Christmas prezzie for the title win this year then🤣

How are you doing this morning my lovely? Oh I must say you look lovely in your Santa hat😍 is your sack full

of presents too?😁
Me too Ems,bleedin no way could I do one!fred I mean.🤣Mine is two years in Feb I fink.Yes it is.
gonecquick ain’t it Ems?

• Heart

Me too Ems,bleedin no way could I do one!fred I mean.🤣Mine is two years in Feb I fink.Yes it is.
gonecquick ain’t it Ems?
It's gone really quick on here, I'd be lost without you lot now🥰❤😘

• Heart

of presents too?😁
Good afternoon Ems, I’m doing good thank you hope you’re well too.sack is very full lol xx

gonecquick ain’t it Ems?
Not too bad thanks Dolly. Hope you are doing well too xxx

• Heart
Good afternoon Ems, I’m doing good thank you hope you’re well too.sack is very full lol xx
Aww good😘 Oh, it's Christmas now so I just had to get a joke in about Santa's sack didn't I, It'll be a relief to empty it in a few days🤣 xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Aww good😘 Oh, it's Christmas now so I just had to get a joke in about Santa's sack didn't I, It'll be a relief to empty it in a few days🤣 xxx
Always a great relief to empty it all out all over the place 😂😂

Who is gonna be brave and change the thread lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Always a great relief to empty it all out all over the place 😂😂

Who is gonna be brave and change the thread lol
Well I can say these things to you😘 Father in law's on the way up now with the Christmas gifts and I don't want to be telling him to empty his sack over my kitchen table😳🤣

I have to compose myself and be a lady. Coffee is on, mince pies on a plate...Christmas cake hidden🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.