Krusties #23 Now We all Like a Tom Tit but you know us Krusties we do have Wit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi all, hope you are all ok, the weather is so crap my 4 cats don't want to go out at all, can't say I blame them!

I had an email from the Social saying they have sent the photos to the care home to show MIL, won't know anything for a while now.

That Kakky raincoat get-up, it was sooo funny, I couldn't laugh too loud because husband was in bed after his shift. 🤫
Awww Cakky that’s good,now in care home hands. Oh cats hate this weather,my neighbour said her cats blame her for nast weather as they don’t go out.
i Know wTF does she look like and what’s with the bleeping tiny man bun,pathetic thick twats,Posters saying she had lyp,wonder if a Phil and grant job as well.So defletive tit isn’t it?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Afternoon krusties, hope we are all doing well this wet and cold day
Afternoon nottie, hope you're well today😘 its wet and cold here so I'm currently snuggled under a fluffy blanket with a few dogs on top...I can't move! Don't worry though, don't call for help...I'm quite happy where I am. Left leg is dead but as long as no one knocks the door🤣

Hope all krusties are well today, love to you all❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Afternoon nottie, hope you're well today😘 its wet and cold here so I'm currently snuggled under a fluffy blanket with a few dogs on top...I can't move! Don't worry though, don't call for help...I'm quite happy where I am. Left leg is dead but as long as no one knocks the door🤣

Hope all krusties are well today, love to you all❤
That sounds lovely xx

I'm home getting over ANOTHER bleeping COLD.
Sorry to hear that mate

• Heart
Hi dear Krustiepuffers

Well,I must say Skanky fred has been hilarous re pictures,shitheadsinkboy,with his ‘fabulous man bun’ what a bleep.🤣So many hilarious comments🤣

Anyway hope all ok,well cleared up weather wise later sun shined.,pissed down all morning.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Hi dear Krustiepuffers

Well,I must say Skanky fred has been hilarous re pictures,shitheadsinkboy,with his ‘fabulous man bun’ what a bleep.🤣So many hilarious comments🤣

Anyway hope all ok,well cleared up weather wise later sun shined.,pissed down all morning.
We should warn @Facehugger and tell her to make sure she's wearing a Tena before popping over there Dolly 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Will do it now,our Pom i hope will finish us.🤣

@Facehugger dear Facey i and Stapes are warning you!wear a tena when you catch up on Skanky fred,it’s been one of the funniest pissydrawers day..Re piccies of skanky and Sinky with …..yes a bleeping man bun.🤣🤣
I have to get two buses home later. I always read Tattle on the journey, I can't today, don't want to piss on the seat. So, online Poker it is, at least until I get home 🤣🤣

• Haha
I hope the photos help when show to your MIL, bless her.

We needed that laugh Cakky - Skanky is an absolute froot loop 🤣 🤣
Thanks very much, Stapes, it's so sad.

Yes, best laugh I've had in ages, we certainly got a good one!

Awww Cakky that’s good,now in care home hands. Oh cats hate this weather,my neighbour said her cats blame her for nast weather as they don’t go out.
i Know wTF does she look like and what’s with the bleeping tiny man bun,pathetic thick twats,Posters saying she had lyp,wonder if a Phil and grant job as well.So defletive tit isn’t it?
Thanks Dolly, it is a worry, but not a lot can be done. Yes, our cats have got the hump, they are all asleep for their "Kitty Kip Time".😻

Yes, they look appalling, maybe they could do a tour of Outer Mongolia and get lawst. 😬

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Evening my lovelies 👽🤗❤😘 love to you all, what a horrible bloody day. It's not stopped raining all damn day here. Thank god I caught up on this Fred first tonight, I'll venture over yonder in a few mins. Now will a Tena be enough or had I best just think ' duck it' and sit on the lav till I'm done? 🤣🤣😘 Xxx

• Haha
  • Wow
Evening my lovelies 👽🤗❤😘 love to you all, what a horrible bloody day. It's not stopped raining all damn day here. Thank god I caught up on this Fred first tonight, I'll venture over yonder in a few mins. Now will a Tena be enough or had I best just think ' duck it' and sit on the lav till I'm done? 🤣🤣😘 Xxx
Id sit on the porcelain throne, Hugger 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Harri said to me re Skanky and manbunboy she looks like red riding hood and him the wolf.🤣I posted her comment on skankys.

• Haha
@flowerpotno7 hello 🤗 I hope you see this shout, just read your comment on the Skanky thread which is now closed, about your dogs.

I just wanted to let you know my old Labrador was the same, couldn't control his functions at nearly 15 years old, his front end was still like a puppy but his back end, his nerves had all gone so he didn't know what he was doing bum & wee wise as he couldn't feel anything. He'd wander into my garage & couldn't work out how to get out again. I put off the inevitable for 6 months, but I knew & kept the old lad going.

He wasn't in pain but his quality of life was crap & so was ours, walking round mopping up after him all the time. In the end I took him to have the necessary done. It's the kindest thing we can do for them in the end. He jumped in my car to go, he'd not had the energy to do that for months, it's like he knew? And was saying ''Ok Mum, I've had enough now''.

Just wanted to post this in the hope you can make a brave decision if you need to. ❤😘 Xx

• Heart
  • Haha
@flowerpotno7 hello 🤗 I hope you see this shout, just read your comment on the Skanky thread which is now closed, about your dogs.

I just wanted to let you know my old Labrador was the same, couldn't control his functions at nearly 15 years old, his front end was still like a puppy but his back end, his nerves had all gone so he didn't know what he was doing bum & wee wise as he couldn't feel anything. He'd wander into my garage & couldn't work out how to get out again. I put off the inevitable for 6 months, but I knew & kept the old lad going.

He wasn't in pain but his quality of life was crap & so was ours, walking round mopping up after him all the time. In the end I took him to have the necessary done. It's the kindest thing we can do for them in the end. He jumped in my car to go, he'd not had the energy to do that for months, it's like he knew? And was saying ''Ok Mum, I've had enough now''.

Just wanted to post this in the hope you can make a brave decision if you need to. ❤😘 Xx
Heartbreaking Facey really is.😢😢😢❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Heartbreaking Facey really is.😢😢😢❤
I know Dolly ❤❤❤😘 the good thing is we are able to let them go, to be pain free & no more crap. I wish we could do the same for people. I seen Flowerpots post & she's obviously having a hard time, bless. It's ok to let them go if they've had enough intit. Or there's no chance of recovery. 😘 Xxx

• Heart
Morning Krustiefuckers.

Hope all ok,another miserable morning,grey and peeing down.Oh well.

Got me shopping arriving today,another week of nothing I suppose.

Rita miserable in Brittany?

• Heart
I know Dolly ❤❤❤😘 the good thing is we are able to let them go, to be pain free & no more crap. I wish we could do the same for people. I seen Flowerpots post & she's obviously having a hard time, bless. It's ok to let them go if they've had enough intit. Or there's no chance of recovery. 😘 Xxx
Morning all!
Yes I fully agree. My Mother was a nurse in a Hospice for 25 years so she knew all about the business of dying with dignity She said once that she hoped she'd drop dead suddenly or in her sleep because she'd seen enough misery over her years at work and she didn't want any of it for herself, but sadly fate had other ideas for her. Her last year was spent in and out of hospital during which time dementia slowly tightened its grip and Mother vanished into her own little world, something I know damned-well she would have HATED had she any concept of what was happening to her, I last saw her 6 months before she died when she was lucid a lot of the time but sadly Covid hit with the lockdowns and I missed her final months on earth. In a way I'm glad I did because I can remember her as she was and not what she'd become.
On the other hand there was my "father" who had only ever been bothered about himself throughout his miserable existence. In approaching three years I have not shed one single tear for him nor will I ever waste any on him because he was the worst son, a terrible father and a monstrous exhibit of A Husband if ever there was one, he is never going to gain the forgiveness he needs to move one and thats that. And then I remember with great fondness and love every single dog we ever had, my rabbits, my tortoise and yes even chickens - I have nothing for the bloke who was basically worthless in every way, shape and form.
On a brighter note it is still raining here but OH has gone to work hoping he can get some things done at least between deluges. Peace and quiet, just me and the dogs :) So I can slate skanky till my hearts content woo hoo!
TTFN xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.