Krusties #20 The nights are drawing in, time to swap the Pimms for the Gin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet you was cooler. Who wants all that cloth around your bits. That's not normal. We have to be free. How are you Facie?
Think I still have a photo somewhere haha! I'm ok thanks Mrs C. As always, I'm always allright, no point being any other is there ๐Ÿ˜˜ xx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Think I still have a photo somewhere haha! I'm ok thanks Mrs C. As always, I'm always allright, no point being any other is there ๐Ÿ˜˜ xx
Exactly Facie. You wake up and carry your thoughts around all day. Make sure they are good ones. The biggest enemy is between your ears. Always think good thoughts. Love as always. Love MrsC xxxx

Reactions: 8
Don't forget your Centurion outfit. I'll let you bugger off only as long as you promise to come back again sunshine. Big hugs ๐Ÿ‘ฝ๐Ÿค—โค๐Ÿ˜˜ xxx

Hey Cakky, so pleased you are done and on your way home. Rest for you now, I'm glad you were well looked after, love & hugs โค๐Ÿ˜˜ xx

Middy โค๐Ÿ˜˜ bless you, my Mum was the same, she doted on my son & was the best Nanny ever to him, as far as she could be, it's funny but as the little ones get older they seem to know what you can/can't do and end up making sure they look after you. As long as you still had fun, that's all that matters. Xxx
Thankyou. Your mum sounds like a great nanny. My granddaughter is such a sweetheart. Only 10 months, but started walking. The concentration is hilarious bless her. Wish I had half her energy though. They are talking about having another one soon. Might have to bring my mobility scooter indoors at this rate. Take them for rides around the house. One on my lap one in the basket. ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart
Thankyou. Your mum sounds like a great nanny. My granddaughter is such a sweetheart. Only 10 months, but started walking. The concentration is hilarious bless her. Wish I had half her energy though. They are talking about having another one soon. Might have to bring my mobility scooter indoors at this rate. Take them for rides around the house. One on my lap one in the basket. ๐Ÿ˜‚
I've got a picture of my son at 20 odd riding round Mum's garden on hers more or less doing donuts. While she sat in her wheelchair absolutely howling with laughter at him. They'll love it Middy, it's just 'Nanny's pram' to them, they'll think it's normal ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜˜ xx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
10 Rillington Place is on tonight not sure if I will watch. Richard Attenborough truly chilling in his role. Itโ€™s either that or a horror film with Peter Cushing.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Hello ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹ anyone watch the suspect? Gonna give it a go. Baking a lemon drizzle cake. Ready for the weekend ๐Ÿ™Œ

• Heart
Hello, Rando here just gate crashing!

I just opened up this thread and had no idea what it was about, but it is lovely seeing how friendly you all are to each other.

How did you all get to know each other? Is it just from posting on the same threads- sorry, just being a bit needy looking for somewhere online where I can chat.

But don't worry, I promise to slip out the door soon, was just curious about this lovely little part of tattle ๐Ÿ™ˆ

• Heart
  • Haha
10 Rillington Place is on tonight not sure if I will watch. Richard Attenborough truly chilling in his role. Itโ€™s either that or a horror film with Peter Cushing.
Omg. I've seen it Harri. It's very chilling. It's a good watch. Im watching a you tube video about building am eco friendly property off grid in a forest tonight and off for an early night after eating my chicken balls. x

• Heart

I just opened up this thread and had no idea what it was about, but it is lovely seeing how friendly you all are to each other.

How did you all get to know each other? Is it just from posting on the same threads- sorry, just being a bit needy looking for somewhere online where I can chat.

But don't worry, I promise to slip out the door soon, was just curious about this lovely little part of tattle ๐Ÿ™ˆ
Oh hello!we are a bloody friendly lot,we all met on the Skanky (Katie Price thread) we got so pissed off with her shannigans and we also posted pics of our lovely pets,we got told off by mods cos thread going off topic hence why we have this thread,we despise that woman so if you are a fan of her you wonโ€™t like it๐ŸคฃItโ€™s a fab thread and we all get on with one another no arguments etc.

Itโ€™s on Freeview 52 Sky 319 Freesat 303 Virgin 424
Oh thanks Harri,Iโ€™m just watching secrets of the morgue.Lot of forensic stuff etc.

• Heart

We all used to post on the Katie Price thread. We still do. But made this thread as we'd start chatting & go off topic, this is the general chat thread for the Krusties. Nothing is off topic here, as long as all posts don't break any Tattle rules. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

• Heart

Your welcome here. We just have a chat. Sometimes its daily sometimes a little less. Depends on what's happening. People drop in and out. X

Oh hello!we are a bloody friendly lot,we all met on the Skanky (Katie Price thread) we got so pissed off with her shannigans and we also posted pics of our lovely pets,we got told off by mods cos thread going off topic hence why we have this thread,we despise that woman so if you are a fan of her you wonโ€™t like it๐ŸคฃItโ€™s a fab thread and we all get on with one another no arguments etc.

Oh thanks Harri,Iโ€™m just watching secrets of the morgue.Lot of forensic stuff etc.
I like morgue programs Dolly. X

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Your welcome here. We just have a chat. Sometimes its daily sometimes a little less. Depends on what's happening. People drop in and out. X
Thank you, it's so nice to know. I love being on tattle but don't always have the energy to engage in threads (mostly about people who irk me), but still want to pop on and just chat.

I really appreciate being made to feel welcome xxx

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.