Krusties #20 The nights are drawing in, time to swap the Pimms for the Gin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How dare they tell you to shut up,the lady of the house lol
I don't blame them tbh...I can keep myself awake at night🤣
I'll be back soon, I have to pretend to vacuum the bedrooms😁 Oh I don't think I've charged the vacuum cleaner again🤔

Don't you go far now...we need some testosterone around here🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Morning all

hope you had a nice birthday Dolly,

lovely to see Notty and Staple again, have missed you

I just want to say I know I’m not the best quilter but whatever I make, I try my best and as my good friend says, I make it with love. No matter what I do I always give of my best

I won’t bore you anymore with my quilts. I will keep sewing, making things for charity, because I enjoy it and like doing things for others

Dolly, You’ve been such a good friend to me, always there when I’ve needed you. Thank you so much

Have a nice day all

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Morning all

I just want to say I know I’m not the best quilter but whatever I make, I try my best and as my good friend says, I make it with love. No matter what I do I always give of my best

I won’t bore you anymore with my quilts. I will keep sewing, making things for charity, because I enjoy it and like doing things for others

Dolly, You’ve been such a good friend to me, always there when I’ve needed you. Thank you so much

Have a nice day all
Missed you too Harri x

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Morning all

Have a nice day all
Kind clever,lady Harri,heart of gold..❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I had to come of tattle for a week because of Skanky, she was making my blood boil.

That same week my step daughter got wacked with a bottle while minding her own business waiting for a taxi late that night. Some woman tried selling some pills to her and two guys that was near her and her friend, they weren't interested. The skaghead put her face right up to one of the guys.
My step daughter told her they didn't want any trouble, and the skaghead turned to her, forehead touching hers then wacked her with a bottle. She had a cut and black eye, thank god it didn't smash in her face.
You can imagine how angry we all were.
Only a few years ago she had a friend die from a bottle attack.

Apparently that was the second bottle attack in that area that week 😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Ahhh it was on last fred.Here it is.

View attachment 1547915
That is stunning

I had to come of tattle for a week because of Skanky, she was making my blood boil.

That same week my step daughter got wacked with a bottle while minding her own business waiting for a taxi late that night. Some woman tried selling some pills to her and two guys that was near her and her friend, they weren't interested. The skaghead put her face right up to one of the guys.
My step daughter told her they didn't want any trouble, and the skaghead turned to her, forehead touching hers then wacked her with a bottle. She had a cut and black eye, thank god it didn't smash in her face.

That is shocking

Reactions: 6
How far away do you live from Harry, Dolly
Quite away Stapes I live in East London,Harri in Cambridgeshire.

Oh Stapes that’s terrible,vile bastard.😡

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.