Krusties #20 The nights are drawing in, time to swap the Pimms for the Gin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was upset yesterday to hear about Bill Turnbull. He was one of the few breakfast Tv presenters I liked. He seemed such a genuinely nice man.

The BBC did a lovely tribute to him this morning. They showed him attending his last football match and getting a hug from the clubs manager. He was in a wheelchair bless him.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
I had to come of tattle for a week because of Skanky, she was making my blood boil.

That same week my step daughter got wacked with a bottle while minding her own business waiting for a taxi late that night. Some woman tried selling some pills to her and two guys that was near her and her friend, they weren't interested. The skaghead put her face right up to one of the guys.
My step daughter told her they didn't want any trouble, and the skaghead turned to her, forehead touching hers then wacked her with a bottle. She had a cut and black eye, thank god it didn't smash in her face.
You can imagine how angry we all were.
Only a few years ago she had a friend die from a bottle attack.

Apparently that was the second bottle attack in that area that week 😡
My god that is awful🙁 I bet that's really shaken her up. I hope she's coping and feeling better soon❤ It's just not safe out and it makes me worried for my own kids. I remember when I used to go out years ago the atmosphere was so different, yes people would be drinking but they'd also be laughing and having fun, you'd chat to people you'd never met. I don't see that now and you really have to be wary of everyone you meet.
Glad you're back xx

• Heart
My god that is awful🙁 I bet that's really shaken her up. I hope she's coping and feeling better soon❤ It's just not safe out and it makes me worried for my own kids. I remember when I used to go out years ago the atmosphere was so different, yes people would be drinking but they'd also be laughing and having fun, you'd chat to people you'd never met. I don't see that now and you really have to be wary of everyone you meet.
Glad you're back xx
Ems,it’s dodgy to drink with anyone now,lots places are known for peeps to spike drinks.🙁

• Sad
Glad you're back xx
I’m so glad I’m not young anymore, the world definitely seems to be a more dangerous place and we have more things and ways of meeting people. There’s a crime series Click for Murder and it’s awful how some evil people can use the internet to wreak havoc. So not only do you need to be careful with people you meet in real life but also on social media.

So glad I don't drink anymore...too bleeping dodgy going out,you bump into someone or they don't like the look of you. It's ends up in a fight
I went out with MrEms last weekend to a local bar...first time in years. We were back home just before 11.30 with a Chinese. No more partying for us! Well, I'll do that at home😁

My kip time now I think, I was awake at 2am again this morning for a few hours thanks to MrEms and his snoring. He's quite impressive and can snore when he breathes in and out😬🤣

I'll be back later. Hope you'll be around as its lovely to have you back😘

• Heart
Afternoon all. Hope everyone good. Granddaughter sleeping. So thought I would pop on and catch up. I’m knackered already lol. Lots of fun, but glad she’s asleep for a while.
Got down onto the floor to play, couldn’t get up ( bloody osteoarthritis, pisses me off) bashed my arm on the coffee table so a lovely big bruise. No more floor play for me.😭

Cakky I am thinking of you. Hope all going well. ❤X

Have ordered a truck load of arnica as I’m always bruising myself. 😀
My balance is tit these days.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I went out with MrEms last weekend to a local bar...first time in years. We were back home just before 11.30 with a Chinese. No more partying for us! Well, I'll do that at home😁

My kip time now I think, I was awake at 2am again this morning for a few hours thanks to MrEms and his snoring. He's quite impressive and can snore when he breathes in and out😬🤣

I'll be back later. Hope you'll be around as its lovely to have you back😘
I'll be here..sweet nap

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Afternoon all. Hope everyone good. Granddaughter sleeping. So thought I would pop on and catch up. I’m knackered already lol. Lots of fun, but glad she’s asleep for a while.
Got down onto the floor to play, couldn’t get up ( bloody osteoarthritis, pisses me off) bashed my arm on the coffee table so a lovely big bruise. No more floor play for me.😭

Oh middy take care my love,oh god I’ve fallen before takes me ages to get up have to bum slide to sofa to try and heave meself up,it’s worrying.
So sorry getting that awful osteoarthritis 🙁

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Aww middy, sorry to hear that you've hurt yourself again. We'll have to start comparing bruises soon...I can do dot to dot on myself sometimes! If there's a door frame, I'll walk into it🤣 My medication affects my balance (I know, I wear heels too)🤦🏻‍♀️ I did buy arnica a few years back but I didn't end up using it...I'm to lazy. Take it easy xxx

I've had my kip, I needed that. My daughter's boyfriend has been around every night this week (I've also cooked for him), well I've got a night off tonight as he's going out with his friends😁What did my daughter do? Invited one of her girlfriends instead🤦🏻‍♀️ Bloody hell, it's like a bloody open house. Anyone got room for me?🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Aww middy, sorry to hear that you've hurt yourself again. We'll have to start comparing bruises soon...I can do dot to dot on myself sometimes! If there's a door frame, I'll walk into it🤣 My medication affects my balance (I know, I wear heels too)🤦🏻‍♀️ I did buy arnica a few years back but I didn't end up using it...I'm to lazy. Take it easy xxx

I've had my kip, I needed that. My daughter's boyfriend has been around every night this week (I've also cooked for him), well I've got a night off tonight as he's going out with his friends😁What did my daughter do? Invited one of her girlfriends instead🤦🏻‍♀️ Bloody hell, it's like a bloody open house. Anyone got room for me?🤣
Ems,you are just a lovely mum that your babes friends love,you spoil them but that’s you.Hope they appreciate how lovely you are.❤

• Heart
Ems,you are just a lovely mum that your babes friends love,you spoil them but that’s you.Hope they appreciate how lovely you are.❤
Or maybe I'm just a soft touch with a fully stocked fridge🤣 I suppose I can throw the girls a pizza in the oven and get them a couple of g&t cans. At least I can keep an eye on them here...and watch how many cans go in the recycling bin👀🤣

• Haha
Or maybe I'm just a soft touch with a fully stocked fridge🤣 I suppose I can throw the girls a pizza in the oven and get them a couple of g&t cans. At least I can keep an eye on them here...and watch how many cans go in the recycling bin👀🤣
Don’t look in mine.🤣🤭

• Haha
Don’t look in mine.🤣🤭
That's how I felt when the recycling van came this morning🤭thank duck our bin didn't make the loudest crashing noise when it was emptied. We were beaten by a few of the neighbours🤣
I do cook with alot of wine...honest😉🤣

• Haha
That's how I felt when the recycling van came this morning🤭thank duck our bin didn't make the loudest crashing noise when it was emptied. We were beaten by a few of the neighbours🤣
I do cook with alot of wine...honest😉🤣
Erm one for the pot and one for me.🤣Yep I know all that Ems.🤣

• Haha
Evening friends, night shift is here 👽🤗❤😘 happy Friday evening everybody. 😘😘 Xx

Notty, pleased to see you back buddy, I'll join the missed Notty camp today ❤❤😘 xx

Staples, am sorry about your step daughter, that's horrendous. Hope she's recovering ok poor love. Nice to see you too ❤😘 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Morning Krustiewobblers.Thanks Facey for sorting new thread via our mods.

good luck Cakky today❤

nice to see you dear Ems..

Thankyou lovelies for birthday wishes,Just a quiet day had just a couple of my G&T cans,love them as tonic is diet and they are low calories,I’m off wine.
gorgeousb pressies..my beautiful quilt from dear Stef.❤❤.

have a lovely day middy.❤
Happy Birthday Dolly. Love MrsC xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.