Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsEms

VIP Member
Rosemary Mrs Ems, if you want an R ❤😘

Hello you lovely lot. Hope you're all ok.sorry I've been quiet, yesterday was a horrendous day at work (I'll spare you all the details) and today been at my bestie's surprise 60th lunch. Hope you're all having a decent weekend. I'll be back a bit later, lots of love 👽🤗❤😘 xxxx
Aww, lovely to have you back. You can chat to us if you need to let it loose. We all need to sometimes! ❤😘Xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Aww, poor you dolly❤ Do you think you've eaten something that's upset your tummy? Take it easy today xxx

Im glad you agree with me about the bbq...its a fucking liberty🤣 Honestly, they're rather well off...we paid £10 last time and I didn't eat a thing! Not enough food, we're convinced they made a profit🤦🏻‍♀️ I think it's very poor etiquette. If you want to entertain family and friends at your request then you pay for it! I find it bizarre🤪 We may have to be very busy Saturday...um, washing the cars, the dogs and my hair🤣
Fuck em!fucking cheek..don’t go.Hardly any food crafty bastards.

Better this morning Ems,probably didn’t agree with me,but I hate having squits,fucking noise if the squitty farts you can’t stop.😖

• Haha

MrsEms

VIP Member
Oh yes Ems,Harri has come up trumps Marguerite Patten lovely,by the way rum is nice in cake!

Here is Mary Berry’s

I'll have a look at that one too, thanks dolly. I think rum is good in anything tbh...especially me🤣 Whiskey not so much, best with coke and ice😁

• Heart
  • Haha

Harrigan

VIP Member
Brilliant, I like your wife's style🤣 Hope all is well with you xx

Thanks for the recipe harri❤ How far ahead should I make this cake, what would you recommend?

Dolly, I will try pimms next summer...when I get a cocktail bar for the garden😁 I told MrEms I fancy one. I reckon I'm going to be more like mrs nottie and say we 'ARE' having one🤣
Hi MrsEms

I tend to make mine end of November beginning of. December, it needs at least say 3 weeks to mature.

I also feed my cake and I’ve never had a dry one in fact the opposite, the one where I put too much brandy in it and you got drunk after one mouthful! If I remember correctly dad loved that cake!

• Haha
  • Heart

not on my watch

VIP Member
I went out with MrEms last weekend to a local bar...first time in years. We were back home just before 11.30 with a Chinese. No more partying for us! Well, I'll do that at home😁

My kip time now I think, I was awake at 2am again this morning for a few hours thanks to MrEms and his snoring. He's quite impressive and can snore when he breathes in and out😬🤣

I'll be back later. Hope you'll be around as its lovely to have you back😘
I'll be here..sweet nap

• Heart

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
He's a bloody good boy Dolly ❤😘 I'm ok thank you lovely, hope you & Dave are having a peaceful Sunday afternoon. Yes, we want Ems dinner, they always look lovely don't they xx
Awww that’s good,Dave been out for hours he is probably akip in factory next door,yes we love Ems food..Mskes me Hank.❤

• Heart

not on my watch

VIP Member
Now that sounds lovely. I'm showered, teeth brushed, hair blow dried and now I'm shoveling makeup on my boat race...much easier for you troopers isn't it because you can just pop on your helmet🤣
I'm sure you don't need makeup beautiful...pop on your helmet!...I'm sure I can say something about that lol

• Haha

Harrigan

VIP Member
Here’s Marguerite Pattens Christmas Cake recipe

A few things to note. This recipe uses 5 eggs and it probably will curdle but add the egg slowly and fold in some of the sieved flour at first sign of curdling. It will be ok as it’s packed full of fruit.

I cover my dried fruit with a little of the sieved flour to make sure it doesn’t all fall to the bottom of the cake.

I always add a little more brandy to the eggs 2-3 tablespoons

Hope this is ok

Attachments

• Heart

MrsEms

VIP Member
Morning all😊
I've been out the garden this morning and put some washing on the line I don't think it'll be out for long as we have some rather large dark clouds coming our way. My lawn is looking untidy as now the leaves are falling from the trees so...I need to get the vacuum out😁 Yes, you did read that correctly! I do vacuum the lawn in the back garden🤣 I must look completely bonkers but it works a treat on astroturf👍 I do have to get the lawn mower out on the front lawn as that's real and needs cutting now, probably will be the last time this year. I would love it to be summer all year round, dark evenings and cold weather is not cosy its crap!

I'll be back later, after my lawn hoovering🤭

• Haha