Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
well I can't be arsed to cook having had a week of doing God knows how many varients at mealtimes due to my vegetarianism, daughter's gluten-free and grandson's "I'm not eating that! I want sausages......................." Bah :(
Its sausage, eggs and chips for Himself and I've got chips. Thats it :)
Awww nice chip baguette..☺

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Rita can you enlighten this silly old cow,who is that journalist Emily?what has she done called shitface out?That fab post that DC done was that the reason?🤔

Reactions: 1

MrsCranky

VIP Member
We were playing Dolly Parton. I will always love you on you tube last night after supper and we both cried. I'm gutted our Queen has passed. I hope Charles will step up. MrC looked at me last night and said" I will always love you no matter what, we've been through a lot in just a few months. Your humour strength courage and beauty has flawed me. You've been honest and showed me your vulnerable side. He said you are the truest person I've ever met. I was choked. Didn't know how to respond.. I did say get ZZTOP on. Love MrC. He's a great strong man. I'll be there for him in every way x

Being flawed from life's experiences either makes you stronger or weaker. We have to choose which path to take. I'm back in work tomorrow.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 1