Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Harrigan

VIP Member
Morning all

I really need a bath today but I’m busy. We are getting new carpet on stairs and landing and luxury vinyl on entrance. I never realised how many holes in the floorboard need to be careful I don’t fall through! Carpet hides a multitude of sins which makes me wonders why we don’t use it for clothing. Good idea? Perhaps not.

I used a large cardboard tube to clear away some cobwebs yesterday a few spiders frantically scuttling away to safety. I shall be putting signs up no unwanted guests without parking permits. Middy has a lot of work to be going on with.

ok take care everyone

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
MrsEms, you must learn to make a good Pimms for when we come to yours. I love a nice Pimms with lots of lemonade and ice and a bit of floating fruit. I felt so posh drinking one when I’m as common as muck! Ask Dolly!
You’re not Harri not as common as me.🤣

• Haha

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
I’ve just watched the procession to Westminster hall and the service,very,very moving,done to perfectection.We are so great at these things,Really moving I think ,those guards on watch for six hours.done to such perfection.🙏

I found it very disrespectful with public all those soddin cameras,how soddin rude.😡

Last edited:
  • Heart

MrsCranky

VIP Member
Afternoon all, Hope everyone is well on this autumnal day😊

Staples, so sorry to read about your loss. Love and hugs to you❤ Were all here to chat to, whether it's to have a good old chat or just chearing up😘

I've seen quite a few mediums since the first lockdown. My bastard fault because I couldn't stop baking and eating! I want my smalls to be 'small' again🤣
Get the cakes down you. I've changed my hair colour and I'm now Im a cougar in work now I have several toyboys. Dont tell MrC though. Lol. Wink.

• Haha

MrsEms

VIP Member
My sister hates cheese 🧀 she'll order a mushroom pizza 🍕 from Domino's without the cheese, it looks so dry but at least she enjoys it.

So you know how nice I smell right now Ems 😂
You smell bloody gorgeous😍
I'm wearing channel allure today😊

The pizza sounds odd but I love mushrooms so I'll forgive her!

• Haha

MrsEms

VIP Member
Thought I’d share this.

Phillip came to me today,
and said it was time to go.
I looked at him and smiled,
as i whispered that "I know"
I then turned and looked behind me,
and seen I was asleep.
All my Family were around me,
and I could hear them weep.
I gently touched each shoulder,
with Phillip by my side.
Then I turned away and walked,
with My Angel guide.
Phillip held my hand,
as he lead the way,
to a world where King's and Queens,
are Monarch's every day.
I was given a crown to wear
or a Halo known by some.
The difference is up here,
they are worn by everyone.
I felt a sense of peace,
my reign had seen its end.
70 years I had served my Country,
as the peoples friend.
Thank you for the years,
for all your time and love.
Now I am one of two again,
in our Palace up above.
You've just finished me with that poem dolly, I'm crying buckets. The Queen was a wonderful woman with the most beautiful warm smile. It's such a sad day in history. My daughter came and told me she had goosebumps, she felt sad🙁
Dolly, your avatar is beautiful❤

Love and hugs to everyone ❤❤xxxx

• Heart

not on my watch

VIP Member
Me too.😢

I have my neighbourGiampaulo who is arriving from Italy tonight,he is coming here because of our queens passing,I think he will be going to Westminter hall to pay respects,he had such a fab time here when we had jubilee he went there..He was very upset..knowing him he has been in bits as he loved her and respected her so much..
Bless him

• Heart

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
A flying visit as being dragged out by OH - how bloody dare he disturb me from compiling my wikis with so much going on eh????? :)

• Haha

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Thought I’d share this.

Phillip came to me today,
and said it was time to go.
I looked at him and smiled,
as i whispered that "I know"
I then turned and looked behind me,
and seen I was asleep.
All my Family were around me,
and I could hear them weep.
I gently touched each shoulder,
with Phillip by my side.
Then I turned away and walked,
with My Angel guide.
Phillip held my hand,
as he lead the way,
to a world where King's and Queens,
are Monarch's every day.
I was given a crown to wear
or a Halo known by some.
The difference is up here,
they are worn by everyone.
I felt a sense of peace,
my reign had seen its end.
70 years I had served my Country,
as the peoples friend.
Thank you for the years,
for all your time and love.
Now I am one of two again,
in our Palace up above.

• Heart

MrsCranky

VIP Member
Thats me done for the day so I shall round-up the chickens and settle down to see if there is ANYTHING worth watching on telly. Our internet is so diabolical that its not worth buying a smart TV for netflicks and all that so we are stuck with the basic Freeview and all the crap therein :(
A bientôt les amies xxx
I only watch you tube these days. Awaken Insight and the odd pop video

• Heart
Reactions: 2

MrsEms

VIP Member
No he's never been shod because he's never been broken to ride. This is just a trim really

He's happy with his bucket for the moment bit it'll be a different matter when the farrier appears. He does not like the bloke at all lol
Oh he's beautiful❤

• Heart

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Morning dolly, I am liking the krustiefuckeroos🤣 bit of a mouthful but I've got a big gob😁 Hope you're ok today, it's all feeling a bit flat at the moment.

So you don't recommend the Henry? I've been contemplating one as I do get piddled off with my cordless ones I've had the last few years. I'm a bugger for forgetting to charge them up, they lose suction. I'm looking to get a new one soon so I'll do my homework first.

I had a crap nights sleep last night, had the sweats and nightmares. Told my husband off for an affair that he had never had (he did in my dream and I caught him buying her a tesco meal deal)...he was pissing himself laughing this morning🤣 I am physically and emotionally drained now, I need another coffee🤪🤣
🤣🤣🤣at your dream..Tesco meal deal how classy.

Well,they are not too bad but can be abit knackering lugging the thing about also still have to bend abit.I think they are hard work.Upright hoover maybe worth a look Ems.

• Haha

Harrigan

VIP Member
I've just had fish Harri. Gosh don't want to see Jessica Alves. How are you lovely?. I'm glad you have your stinky boy next to you. God love him. Im only up for another hour. Listening to Pink"Just like a Pill" and Jack Savoretti "You and me as One" on you tube. Just done the dishes.
I’m fine thanks MrsC. My boy loves fish!

Crikey you’re going to bed early. What time do you have to get up?

I remember my first day at work in a factory many years ago, I was that shattered after I’d eaten my dinner I fell asleep. I resigned after a week in that job, not for me.

Take care glad you’re back at work and enjoying it.

• Heart