Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
I’m going to ask folks on here now for advice.

just had new carpet on stairs and landing and new vinyl flooring on entrance. Should I get a carpet runner?

thank you in advance
Awwww Harri is Chico now with you out of hiding?Glad it’s all finished.Carpet runner will protect your vinyl etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 4

midsummer blue

VIP Member
Morning all

I really need a bath today but I’m busy. We are getting new carpet on stairs and landing and luxury vinyl on entrance. I never realised how many holes in the floorboard need to be careful I don’t fall through! Carpet hides a multitude of sins which makes me wonders why we don’t use it for clothing. Good idea? Perhaps not.

I used a large cardboard tube to clear away some cobwebs yesterday a few spiders frantically scuttling away to safety. I shall be putting signs up no unwanted guests without parking permits. Middy has a lot of work to be going on with.

ok take care everyone
Harri I have no energy for spider catching after 2 days with a 10 month old. Lol.
I even gave up on catching one in my downstairs loo today. Too tired so he lives indoors for another day. X

Morning all😊
I've been out the garden this morning and put some washing on the line I don't think it'll be out for long as we have some rather large dark clouds coming our way. My lawn is looking untidy as now the leaves are falling from the trees so...I need to get the vacuum out😁 Yes, you did read that correctly! I do vacuum the lawn in the back garden🤣 I must look completely bonkers but it works a treat on astroturf👍 I do have to get the lawn mower out on the front lawn as that's real and needs cutting now, probably will be the last time this year. I would love it to be summer all year round, dark evenings and cold weather is not cosy its crap!

I'll be back later, after my lawn hoovering🤭
I too vacuum my back lawn Mrs Ems. Love my artificial grass. My front garden is real grass too. Luckily my neighbour does that for me. X

• Heart

MrsEms

VIP Member
Afternoon all. Hope everyone good. Granddaughter sleeping. So thought I would pop on and catch up. I’m knackered already lol. Lots of fun, but glad she’s asleep for a while.
Got down onto the floor to play, couldn’t get up ( bloody osteoarthritis, pisses me off) bashed my arm on the coffee table so a lovely big bruise. No more floor play for me.😭

Cakky I am thinking of you. Hope all going well. ❤X

Have ordered a truck load of arnica as I’m always bruising myself. 😀
My balance is shit these days.
Aww middy, sorry to hear that you've hurt yourself again. We'll have to start comparing bruises soon...I can do dot to dot on myself sometimes! If there's a door frame, I'll walk into it🤣 My medication affects my balance (I know, I wear heels too)🤦🏻‍♀️ I did buy arnica a few years back but I didn't end up using it...I'm to lazy. Take it easy xxx

I've had my kip, I needed that. My daughter's boyfriend has been around every night this week (I've also cooked for him), well I've got a night off tonight as he's going out with his friends😁What did my daughter do? Invited one of her girlfriends instead🤦🏻‍♀️ Bloody hell, it's like a bloody open house. Anyone got room for me?🤣

• Heart
  • Haha

Cakky Prize

VIP Member
Bless you Cakky, am so glad you're fine after Friday's appt. That cottage is gorgeous, I'd love to live there, peace & quiet & no neighbours 🤣❤😘 xx
Aww, thanks Facey, I don't know what it's like there now, I think it's a holiday cottage :)

• Heart

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
They've been together about 15 months which is a long time when you're 17. She's cried so much love her, honestly it breaks my heart. It's so out of the blue. He's a bit of a wet wipe. Tbh, I think he's suss, I mean who the fuck would put heinz tomato sauce on spaghetti bolognese🤷‍♀️ bloody freak🤣 I hope it's just a blip, I don't want to see her hurt🙁
Well,that’s quite along time,no wonder she is heartbroken poor darling,did he say why he wanted to split?You think he may have somebody else?Its usually the reason.

What a prat Tom sauce on yer spag bog,good grief no fucking decorum.Tosspot.

• Heart

MrsEms

VIP Member
Awwwwww bless them,so lovely they get on.❤

Yes,a nice J&D,I quite like cans summer Pimms are not too bad,although can’t beat one made for you bottle of Pimms fruit etc.
They get on lovely thankfully. My Alfie is fab, he's one of those dogs that would make friends with a mouse🤣

Oh this will surprise you, I've never tried pimm's...I'm a pimms virgin😳

• Heart
  • Wow

MrsEms

VIP Member
I'm sure you don't need makeup beautiful...pop on your helmet!...I'm sure I can say something about that lol
Aww thankyou, that's very kind of you...but I did look shit this morning🤣 so every little helps😁
Theres something about the word helmet that's quite funny, can't think what🤭

• Haha

MrsEms

VIP Member
Ems,you are just a lovely mum that your babes friends love,you spoil them but that’s you.Hope they appreciate how lovely you are.❤
Or maybe I'm just a soft touch with a fully stocked fridge🤣 I suppose I can throw the girls a pizza in the oven and get them a couple of g&t cans. At least I can keep an eye on them here...and watch how many cans go in the recycling bin👀🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3

midsummer blue

VIP Member
The thought of looking after a 10 month old right now😱 Though in reality I do enjoy it at the time, I really, really enjoy handing them back🤣
You enjoy your rest up Thursday, you deserve it❤
Thankyou Mrs Ems. I am totally exhausted. It was a relief to hand her to her grandad earlier for the last time. My daughter is back tonight. It’s been a lot of fun, but so tiring. X

Morning krustiefuckeroos

Well,what’s in store today,fuck all I hope.

Ems hope you are ok,those effin hetty and Henry’s piss me off,they get caught rpund corners etc,drive me soddin mad..I have to give He ry a lashing of me tongue.

middy hope you doing ok,not too knackered Harri will need you for her pet spiders.🤣
Knackered Dolly, hard work, but lovely. I find the energy while she is here, then when she goes I realise I can do nothing else, as the exhaustion kicks in. I prayed for no spiders as don’t have the energy to chase them around lol. X

• Heart

MrsEms

VIP Member
Well,just got text re 4th Jab () so was 3xpecting it..

Ems I’ve never tried a Mojito what’s it like?
Lovely and refreshing, a bit too easy to drink so its safer to make it stronger so you know you're drinking an alcoholic drink🤣
White rum (bacardi) juice of lime, soda water and sugar and of course a sprig of mint. So you get nice breath too😁

• Haha
  • Heart

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Thankyou Mrs Ems. I am totally exhausted. It was a relief to hand her to her grandad earlier for the last time. My daughter is back tonight. It’s been a lot of fun, but so tiring. X

Knackered Dolly, hard work, but lovely. I find the energy while she is here, then when she goes I realise I can do nothing else, as the exhaustion kicks in. I prayed for no spiders as don’t have the energy to chase them around lol. X
Middy have a nice kip tonight.

Awww Facey have early night bless working lady.❤

• Heart

MrsEms

VIP Member
I am shattered I need a rest.

do you remember the scene from Fantastic Voyage? The one where the person goes inside the body to try to cure the patient? Well, coming back from shopping this ruddy great big spider was in the corner of the kitchen struggling to go anywhere. I let out a scream and hub in bog asked what was wrong, he wasn’t impressed when I told him I saw a spider. Anyway, I sucked him up with the Dyson. I don’t know if he’s still breathing or not so anybody able to perform mouth to mouth on a spider?

Where were you Middy, I needed you!

Oh well. Mince pies already in the shops happens every year doesn’t it?

ok I’m off for a nap.
I don't know that film I'm afraid. I google it😁

I'm knackered too but I'm a bit to stressed to nap! Honestly had a couple of crap days and then this morning my poor daughter has been distraught because her boyfriend has suddenly announced he wants to split up🤬
Quite frankly I'd like to take a baseball bat to the bandy little bastards kneecaps if he thinks he can mess my beautiful girl around!

Ahhh, that's better. Thankyou for listening😁😘

• Heart
  • Sad

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Afternoon ladies 👽🤗❤😘 I am glad to see everyone is bearing up today, happy Sunday afternoon gang ❤😘 Middy, hope you feel better after a bit of rest 😘❤xx

Talking of dogs, mine must have known he was due a cuddle from Ems last night, soon as I got on the bed a massive head got plonked on my chest & i went to sleep guarded 🤣🐕‍🦺🥰

Hope you all have a peaceful Sunday, and some nice lunches (whatever it may be) xx
Awwwww doggie is physic bless bubba.❤hope you are ok Facey,hope we got a lovely pic of Ems din dins.❤

• Heart

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Or maybe I'm just a soft touch with a fully stocked fridge🤣 I suppose I can throw the girls a pizza in the oven and get them a couple of g&t cans. At least I can keep an eye on them here...and watch how many cans go in the recycling bin👀🤣
Don’t look in mine.🤣🤭

• Haha

MrsEms

VIP Member
You wanted to look great walking those 5 metres lol...I bet you got a lot of looks in those heals

Sort of made myself look busy to the bosses lol ❤❤
They are not subtle shoes🤣 I do get a few comments😬

Ahh, making yourself look busy...I do that😁
I did get out the sealant gun, decorators caulk and 'sticks like shit' today, made a massive mess. I said I fixed a couple of things and took a really long time😁

You can have a facehug Ems, hope the rest of the day is better for you 👽🤗❤😘 xx
Thankyou my lovely and for your kind words regards my daughter. I'm worried about her🙁 She did see the gangly git last night. It's all in the air🤷‍♀️
Hugs to you too🥰😘❤

• Heart