Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsEms

VIP Member
I dont even get that said to me lol....and I bet you do have looks 😜
These days they think 'that poor woman' or 'how the hell does she walk in those shoes'.
I had my 5 inch boots on today, I knew I only had to walk from the car into tesco Express...about 5 metres🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Morning all

unless I was dreaming heavy rain and lightning last night but sunny so far today

I gave some tomatoes to neighbours last night am thinking of setting up a stall on the pavement

Cakky so sorry to hear about your poorly cat, please give her lots of love from me and hoping at least your cat can take comfort in having you near at all times

Take care everybody
Yes Harri,you must have heard the storm..I didn’t.☺

• Heart

not on my watch

VIP Member
Good morning you lovely lot, I think a day of doing absolutely fuck all is on the cards..showered, teeth brushed,hair combed..and chilling on the sofa

• Heart

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
That's how I felt when the recycling van came this morning🤭thank fuck our bin didn't make the loudest crashing noise when it was emptied. We were beaten by a few of the neighbours🤣
I do cook with alot of wine...honest😉🤣
Erm one for the pot and one for me.🤣Yep I know all that Ems.🤣

• Haha

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
The sad thing here is that many villages like ours are losing their bakeries, I now have an 8k drive to buy fresh bread whereas we used to have a little place in the village; It seems young people don't want the hassles of being a Boulanger/Pattissier any more with the strange working hours and all that, however the supermarkets do sell lovely bread themselves so we don't miss out on a lot really. (Lidl sell the most delicious rolls with cheese sprinkled on top - do they sell them Over There?)
Oh I loved a Boulangerie when I’ve been to France many years ago though,we used to have some fab fresh bread shops mainly all family run,I think that family didn’t want to carry on the business so bloody closed.

Yes I believe Tesco do them not sure,they have Bakeries in store,sometimes good.Wish they didn’t put fresh bread in polythene bags,Takes the crustiness off them.

Harrigan

VIP Member
I can make a wicked mojito, if you can still stand up after 2 then you're a legend😉 I am also pretty smart at pouring a glass of wine, MrEms says he's never seen anyone pour a glass as fast as me...or drink one😳🤣

Harri I do not believe for one moment that you're common because you do sewing, That's posh innit😁
My dear I do not class myself as common as I sew! I am common as I wear tops with holes in and leggings. Granted I do not swear like that common as muck woman Dolly does but I am not far behind her!

Thank you I don’t drink myself my body is a temple ie in a permanent state of ruin and not even 5p will let you enter.

Good day ma’am!

• Haha

Facehugger

VIP Member
We have Jehovah's Witnesses here - and they're english so I'm a prime target!
Anyways its time for me to go so goodnight one and all - TTFN xxx
Our Jehovah's Witnesses in lockdown took to hand written letters posted to every house in the street! First class stamps too! I wrote back and advised them to save their money next time on my account. Night Rita xx

• Haha

not on my watch

VIP Member
These days they think 'that poor woman' or 'how the hell does she walk in those shoes'.
I had my 5 inch boots on today, I knew I only had to walk from the car into tesco Express...about 5 metres🤣
You wanted to look great walking those 5 metres lol...I bet you got a lot of looks in those heels

Thank you kind sir. Hope your afternoon hasn't been too shite ❤❤😘 xxx
Sort of made myself look busy to the bosses lol ❤❤

• Heart

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Aww middy, sorry to hear that you've hurt yourself again. We'll have to start comparing bruises soon...I can do dot to dot on myself sometimes! If there's a door frame, I'll walk into it🤣 My medication affects my balance (I know, I wear heels too)🤦🏻‍♀️ I did buy arnica a few years back but I didn't end up using it...I'm to lazy. Take it easy xxx

I've had my kip, I needed that. My daughter's boyfriend has been around every night this week (I've also cooked for him), well I've got a night off tonight as he's going out with his friends😁What did my daughter do? Invited one of her girlfriends instead🤦🏻‍♀️ Bloody hell, it's like a bloody open house. Anyone got room for me?🤣
Ems,you are just a lovely mum that your babes friends love,you spoil them but that’s you.Hope they appreciate how lovely you are.❤

• Heart

Harrigan

VIP Member
Yes my body is a temple....of doom🤣

I suppose I may come across as common on here because of my writing style (gutter mouth) but that only started when I joined here...and we know who to blame for that don't we auntie dolly😘🤣

I'm really at a loss as what to cook today. Time is ticking, no one will give me the same bloody answer....arghhhhh the feckers🤦🏻‍♀️
I believe you dear but many people wouldnt!

Why don’t you make some scrabble? It’s a mixture of a lot of things with mashed potato and veg etc. I think an old American dish. Or pasta for everybody if they don’t like it hard luck. You’re too soft lovey.

• Haha

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
Well,that’s quite along time,no wonder she is heartbroken poor darling,did he say why he wanted to split?You think he may have somebody else?Its usually the reason.

What a prat Tom sauce on yer spag bog,good grief no fucking decorum.Tosspot.
Oh, Dolly...My OH's brother puts salad cream on everything, including roast dinners 🤢

@MrsEms sorry to hear your daughter is in bits. The first love is always the worst. I find what works when you are going through a break up is to focus on all the shitty things they did. No one is worth your tears except your true friends and relatives. If someone wants something else let them go and find it. Not everyone is meant to stay. Thank them for not wasting your life. If that person can't get you to where you want to they need to sit down so you can see the man behind them², leave their life silently. Someone has to be your peace not your problem so walk away not because you don't care but because they don't. Most important thing... It doesn't matter who made you sad, what matters is who made you smile again. Don't fight for people who don't care, start using your time and energy to fight for yourself. Tell your daughter don't give anyone the keys to drive her crazy and that she's the artist of her own life, don't give anyone else the paintbrush. I hope she's okay Ems. Love MrsC xxxx
So true, MrsC

• Haha
  • Heart

Facehugger

VIP Member
I'm still alive too😁 Though it's been a shit day and I do feel like putting my head in the oven... Only joking, my oven is fan assisted😁

Hope everyone whose poorly is feeling a bit brighter this afternoon😘

Cakky, thinking of you❤
You can have a facehug Ems, hope the rest of the day is better for you 👽🤗❤😘 xx

• Heart

Facehugger

VIP Member
You wanted to look great walking those 5 metres lol...I bet you got a lot of looks in those heels

Sort of made myself look busy to the bosses lol ❤❤
Lol, good for you, head down and keep out the way, hope you have a chill out when you get home now ❤❤😘

They are not subtle shoes🤣 I do get a few comments😬

Ahh, making yourself look busy...I do that😁
I did get out the sealant gun, decorators caulk and 'sticks like shit' today, made a massive mess. I said I fixed a couple of things and took a really long time😁

Thankyou my lovely and for your kind words regards my daughter. I'm worried about her🙁 She did see the gangly git last night. It's all in the air🤷‍♀️
Hugs to you too🥰😘❤
You're welcome Ems. It's so difficult intit when you've just got to support & bite your tongue, when all you want to do is protect her. You mustn't worry. She'll navigate the choppy waters allright with you to help her, you have the fact that she talks to you about everything in your favour. Girls hey! 🤗🤗❤😘

• Heart

MrsCranky

VIP Member
Just heard some shocking news very sad. My sister in law, her cat Misty had a fit the other day and had to be put down. I never met her but she was a beautiful cat, rag doll and both she and her hub are devastated. She was only 5 years old. Bless her heart.
So sorry Harri to hear that. Poor Misty. Sending love and hugs to you all. Love MrsC xxxx

• Heart

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
I do like a Jack daniels and coke and will occasionally buy the ready mix cans!

Im currently sat on my snuggle sofa, its smaller than a 2 seater. Now I'm squeezed in the corner of it whilst big doggie and Bertie are on here with me🤣 Bertie is sat ON Alfie🤦🏻‍♀️ my other little one is up in bed with one of the girls😴
Awwwwww bless them,so lovely they get on.❤

Yes,a nice J&D,I quite like cans summer Pimms are not too bad,although can’t beat one made for you bottle of Pimms fruit etc.

• Heart