Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
I adore marmite yummy yum yum.

Yes,I’ve heard a few rumours about her,she loves the sniff.

Few about him,very young boy he was with.👀

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4

MrsEms

VIP Member
Hi All, well I am knackered. 10 month old is so tiring. She decided that now she’s mastered the art of walking it might be fun to try climbing!!! No it bloody isn’t fun!! Lol. One more day. 😱😱
Then on Thursday I am doing absolutely nothing.
Watched the Queen returning to Buckingham Palace earlier. Very emotional, but pleased her family now get some private time with their mum/Nan. X
The thought of looking after a 10 month old right now😱 Though in reality I do enjoy it at the time, I really, really enjoy handing them back🤣
You enjoy your rest up Thursday, you deserve it❤

• Heart

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Aww hope our Cakky is getting better rest up sweetie.Loved your story as well.Amazing what happened years ago.Memories eh?The old toilet paper (tissue from the bread wrap and newspaper) god memories.☺

• Heart

Facehugger

VIP Member
Awwwww doggie is physic bless bubba.❤hope you are ok Facey,hope we got a lovely pic of Ems din dins.❤
He's a bloody good boy Dolly ❤😘 I'm ok thank you lovely, hope you & Dave are having a peaceful Sunday afternoon. Yes, we want Ems dinner, they always look lovely don't they xx

• Heart

not on my watch

VIP Member
Notty,lovely to see you did you have a fab time in Rome?where did you go and what did you eat.☺

You heard the news that’s she isn’t well and RF are with her?
Had a great time hotel was at the trevi fountain so saw that every day...went to pompeii then walked halfway up Mount vesuvius..wife walked the whole way...the colosseum was pretty cool and the food was insanely good...was very very hot every day so got a nice tan...good to be back though x

• Heart

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
These spiders are small but I have noticed they have one front leg longer than the other but other than that they look very ordinary, no markings or anything.
I've been to Australia to visit frends - now they do have some horrid beasties out there! Friend's OH has loads of Funnel Web spiders in his shed but he's not bothered by them, no he says it ensures nobody will rob the shed with them guarding his ladders etc, then theres his mother who had this HUGE Huntsman spider on the window in front of her exercise bike. (shudder) The thing was the size of a teaplate with its legs outstretched UGH!
I am just glad I have not come face to face with the snake this summer though.......................................
Fuck that Funnels are lethal aren’t they Rita and Huntsman good grief,I’d die..think I told everyone,my neighbour/friend her nephews girlfriend has loads of tarantulas god I would have died,I do know that spiders arn’t daft,as we know the female of the species some of them kill the male after mating,well,they do have a clue don’t they?🤣🤣

• Haha

MrsEms

VIP Member
Oh Ems that’s sounds lovely,hmm well last year,think I posted on here kids were poking him with a stick,bugger didn’t have phone near me but I banged on window,they ran off I sent email to the school,they were concerned🙄 oh have I got pics etc,that’s why I’m really careful,some of the kids make a fuss of him,he lover that.
Some kids are little shits it pains me to say...they usually belong to arshole parents with the same attitude😡 Definitely keep an eye out for him or try and entice dave in when it's the kids school runs.

• Heart

MrsEms

VIP Member
I believe you dear but many people wouldnt!

Why don’t you make some scrabble? It’s a mixture of a lot of things with mashed potato and veg etc. I think an old American dish. Or pasta for everybody if they don’t like it hard luck. You’re too soft lovey.
I'm at a loss honestly, one wants enchiladas and the other doesn't, the other wants chicken and chorizo paella but the other one doesn't. I've offered to make a jalfrezi curry! I might go on strike and buy some pimms🤪

• Haha

Harrigan

VIP Member
Morning all

I shall call you the new Spice Girls and Boys. We know who Posh Spice is, don’t we?

Middy hope you’re ok. I have a new job for you. I have a huge spot on my cheek which is ripe for squeezing I know you are very up for any jobs bless you. I’ll get you a hazmat suit to wear.

Also the other day ironing I thought my pillow case had a ball of cotton in it but when I came to press there was a splat and I’m afraid the moth didn’t survive. No point sending it to the local burns unit. I apologise but he should have told me he was there. Anyway I had to soak and wash it again.

Take care all

MrsEms I don’t like curry or spice so I know for me you will do something nice and plain. Thanks lovey or as they say in Wales Curri ad!

• Heart
  • Haha

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
No he's never been shod because he's never been broken to ride. This is just a trim really

He's happy with his bucket for the moment bit it'll be a different matter when the farrier appears. He does not like the bloke at all lol
Rita does he lay down at night to sleep? He is so lovely.❤

• Heart

Facehugger

VIP Member
Awww thanks Ems and Cakky..apparently there was a rainbow over Buckingham palace when announcement was relayed.

Windsor as well.
Saw that on the news earlier Dolly. Flag half mast & rainbow behind the palace. That poem is lovely. ❤😘

I'm going to switch off now my friends, brain needs a rest today. Nanight, lots of love ❤❤😘

• Heart

Harrigan

VIP Member
You two are as thick as thieves what with your ridiculous heels and flashing sabre!
Thank goodness the rest of us are sane lol!

I can run fast in slippers.

and how was your day?

• Haha
  • Heart