Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Hi MrsEms

I tend to make mine end of November beginning of. December, it needs at least say 3 weeks to mature.

I also feed my cake and I’ve never had a dry one in fact the opposite, the one where I put too much brandy in it and you got drunk after one mouthful! If I remember correctly dad loved that cake!
Awww Harri,wished I liked Christmas cake but not much,I may have a piece for a wish though.❤

Ems,have a nose at this.

• Heart
Reactions: 3

not on my watch

VIP Member
I do recall a few comments about some of the skirts I use to wear when I was younger. Like was going to wear a skirt with my 'belt'🤣
I'm glad my girls don't wear skirts as short as I did because I wouldn't let them out!

Very funny🤣🤣
Or maybe it shouldn't be and I have a dirty mind😳🤣
Nothing wrong with a dirty mind lol

• Haha
  • Heart

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Morning dolly😊 I'm not sure why I woke up, I do it alot to be honest. I think I need to get some new pillows as I did have a headache. MrEms did start snoring about half hour of me being awake so I picked up my phone then. Thought I'd have a read. Posted the pictures of the spices that spelt out 'Ass'. Now that wasn't me misbehaving in tesco🤭 someone else had done it but it made me laugh...simple things🤣

Curry was good but a heck of alot of effort when lloyd Grossman does a cracking good sauce in a jar!
Oh haha! That reminds me of a lady I know who was in Home Bargains having a scout about for some bits for her new flat. She found loads of initialled mugs on the shelf to which she carefully arranged them so they spelt out BASTARDS which she photographed and stuck on her FB! LOL I cannot fathom why the slung her out of the shop, can you?

I've been out to the coiffeuse this morning for a long awaited hairdo to which I can say that I am nearly there with growing out the blonde because I am now almost the new au naturelle white/silver so by Christmas it'll be there :) TBH its a relief to not be doing all that colouring nonsense every month but as An Old Bird now I really couldn't be arsed with the faffing about, plus I am pleased that I have inherited my belovéd Grandma's snow-white barnet rather than the ordinary old steely grey my sister got :p Of course en route home I diverted into my favourite brocante for a browse about - fatal move - two more lovely prints for the wall! (I am running out of bloody walls though - OH had better build me some more pronto!!!!) I'll add them later cos they're on my phone but they were amongst a new batch they'd got in, early 20th I reckon by the frames and they were absolutely filthy, plus looking at them I think they might be English going by the thatched house and cottage garden. (Not very French you see)
Right back to see whats occuring in skankyland thence off to tidy up.
TTFN peeps xxx

• Heart

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
So sorry for your loss. That’s so sad. My mum in law was a second mum to be, I adored her and was so hard when she died.
Had my palm read many many many years ago. Think she said I would have 3 kids, at the time I didn’t want any. But I did have 3. She didn’t warn me not to marry my abusive bastard of an ex though.
Have seen a few Mediums over the years. Some good, some not so good. One and only time we got a message was from our Nan and grandad. I have a tendency to ‘feel’ certain things. ( I’m not weird really 😂) Strangely I knew as soon as we walked in the theatre that someone was there for us. But he did tell us things that he couldn’t possibly have known!! X
Thank you Middy ❤

It's so upsetting when you lose someone you care so much about, why can't the Bad ones go first - Putin for starters and the rest of the Psychos

• Heart

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
I have to say I love my Henry hoover. It picks up absolutely everything. Screwdrivers, pens etc lol. But it never loses its suction and lasts for years. I use it on my artificial grass. Picks up everything. And it looks really good once it’s done.
I love those type of dreams where you are angry at the OH for them being unfaithful in your dreams!! 😂😂 x
Middy I think it’s me my old legs get very wobbly,I’m scared I will fall,so I tend to sweep now rather than hoover,I live on me own just with my darling Dave the cat.So I don’t give a fuck if I see abit of fluff.🤣naught I know..but fuck it.😬

• Heart

MrsCranky

VIP Member
Anyone want a blow up Turkey for dinner? See the latest Jessica Alves photos.

I really do despair if this is what a woman’s supposed to look like.

My boy is half asleep next to me he’s a sweetheart and I love him so much. He don’t mind the fact I stink.
I've just had fish Harri. Gosh don't want to see Jessica Alves. How are you lovely?. I'm glad you have your stinky boy next to you. God love him. Im only up for another hour. Listening to Pink"Just like a Pill" and Jack Savoretti "You and me as One" on you tube. Just done the dishes.

• Heart

Harrigan

VIP Member
MrsEms, you must learn to make a good Pimms for when we come to yours. I love a nice Pimms with lots of lemonade and ice and a bit of floating fruit. I felt so posh drinking one when I’m as common as muck! Ask Dolly!

• Haha
  • Heart

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Well I'm done now having cleared up the horrendous mess I created making Spanish Omlettes for dinner! How can something so simple involve such a disaster area around it? At least now done OH won't ask for them again for a while :)
Night all xxx

• Heart

MrsEms

VIP Member
Awwwww doggie is physic bless bubba.❤hope you are ok Facey,hope we got a lovely pic of Ems din dins.❤
No pic today! MrEms thinks I'm a bit of a nut when I take pictures of my dinners and I didn't get a chance to do a sneaky picture🤣
He does wonder what I'm up to on here so I've filled him in a bit. I think he's glad that me being on here gives him some peace and quiet in the evenings😁

I think husband and son are planning on watching the footie this afternoon so I'm going to go and have a nap if the dogs let me! Doggies are flat out asleep now as they've had their beef dinners too so full tummies all round! Xx

• Heart

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
I believe you dear but many people wouldnt!

Why don’t you make some scrabble? It’s a mixture of a lot of things with mashed potato and veg etc. I think an old American dish. Or pasta for everybody if they don’t like it hard luck. You’re too soft lovey.
Sounds like bubble and Sqeak Harri,I love it.

• Heart