Krusties #2 the sequel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
MrsEms you ok, I haven’t seen you today?
Dolly is Dave behaving himself?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Good morning my krustie family 😘 I hope you are all well ❀ Hope you feel better soon J G ❀ And BB you conference call will be fine 😘.
@Facehugger im thank you for thinking of me😘I just needed to step back I read the threads but didn’t comment.
Evening all πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ just got home, blimey, busy today πŸ™„ Hampy I'm so glad you're ok 😘 no harm in stepping back & having a lurk, was just worried about you after a few disappearances lately xx

I too hope our Jersey is feeling a bit better today and Blue my lovely, hope your call went well. ❀

Im still ill but less severe. Have managed to get back to my loom knitting.
View attachment 842749
View attachment 842751
Glad you're a bit better Penguin ❀ oh, that's lovely. My little premmie 2 month early boy had hats like that in the NICU, lovely volunteer ladies made them for the babbas. He was born December, sent home in the middle of a very cold snowy January & they gave me half a dozen to take home with me, he had to keep them on to keep his head warm all the time until he could regulate his own temperature ❀ if that's what they are for then thank you for caring xx

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
MrsEms you ok, I haven’t seen you today?
Dolly is Dave behaving himself?
Sorry my lovely, I thought i was feeling better but I got worse! I'm ok, just quiet...even at homeπŸ˜‰ I knew I got worse and looked tit yesterday when my husband even did the evening dishes🀣
Hope you are all looking after yourselves!
😘😊

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Sorry my lovely, I thought i was feeling better but I got worse! I'm ok, just quiet...even at homeπŸ˜‰ I knew I got worse and looked tit yesterday when my husband even did the evening dishes🀣
Hope you are all looking after yourselves!
😘😊
Hope you are on the mend now Ems ❀

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Evening all. So, still feeling rubbish and stupidly struggled through work- idiot I am. I'm working from home tomorrow so I won't feel bad looking like shite!! It'll all be good if I behave ;). Hope you're all okay? @MrsEms, You sound like you have same as me- copycat!!! :love::love::ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Oh dear sorry you two are feeling rough Jesrsy & Mrs E. You both need Brandy πŸ₯ƒπŸ₯ƒ here's one each to sterilise the bastard germs ❀😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Evening!! Home, got coffee and now my Pizza.

Sorry, flash didn't seem to work.

IMG_20211102_205745838.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Evening all. So, still feeling rubbish and stupidly struggled through work- idiot I am. I'm working from home tomorrow so I won't feel bad looking like shite!! It'll all be good if I behave ;). Hope you're all okay? @MrsEms, You sound like you have same as me- copycat!!! :love::love::ROFLMAO:
I know, have we accidentally been in the same room together?...I'm blaming youπŸ˜‚ my chest sounds like I smoke 50 a day! I've done a few tests I'm fine though. I feel more lethargic than anything that's pissing me off because I'm bad enough already😬
Hope you feel better soon my lovely xx

• Heart
Oh dear sorry you two are feeling rough Jesrsy & Mrs E. You both need Brandy πŸ₯ƒπŸ₯ƒ here's one each to sterilise the bastard germs ❀😘
Oh yes, courvoirsier (spelling maybe wrong). My grandmother's main diet was courvoursier, fair play she looked good on it🀣

• Haha
  • Heart
I know, have we accidentally been in the same room together?...I'm blaming youπŸ˜‚ my chest sounds like I smoke 50 a day! I've done a few tests I'm fine though. I feel more lethargic than anything that's pissing me off because I'm bad enough already😬
Hope you feel better soon my lovely xx
Same!!! And I've hurt my back due to coughing etc. Right, enough of my pity party!! **Slaps own wrists** :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Is that cutlery I spy Captain!! For a pizza?? Get it in yer mitts man!! :love: :love: πŸ˜‹ looks nice though- what toppings?
Pepperoni, spicy sausage, ham.

Unlike many people I use cutlery for my pizza, however I use my hands when eating fried chicken.

• Haha
  • Heart
Pepperoni, spicy sausage, ham.

Unlike many people I use cutlery for my pizza, however I use my hands when eating fried chicken.
That's the only way to eat fried chicken πŸ—, now I want some!! 🀣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.