Krusties #2 the sequel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good morning all friendly Krusties🌹😀☕ I am really anxious at the moment with ms, no job came anxiety and depression. So I try to keep away from posting here but sometimes I just want to say hi 👋 Love reading this thread you are so sweet! I want to give you all hugs 🤗 and cake (no Katie CAKE no coke)🧁

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Bonjour you lot! :) I've finishing dishing it on skanky now I'm off to muck out the chickens, (more muck raking LOL) so back later on :)

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Morning all

Gullri, so sorry to hear you’re not good at the moment. Take care and eat well if you can and rest.

MrsEms hope you’re feeling better. Penguin hope you are feeling better too.

Rita please say hi to the chooks for me,

Dolly hope you are ok and Dave is behaving himself

Speak later tater mater alligator constipator Dick tater

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Morning all

Gullri, so sorry to hear you’re not good at the moment. Take care and eat well if you can and rest.

Thank you Harri, you are always a sweetheart ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Just seen that Holly Willoughby is now flogging jewellery amongst other things. The photo I saw had her looking soulfully to the side. Anyway can I tell these celebrities who are already wealthy to kindly piss off. This also goes for Eamonn and Ruth with their revitive food aid thing. You can’t tell me they do it as they believe in the product and want to help folk!

Ok calm down need to go the loo.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hello all, just popping in for my lunch time fix.
take it easy those who are unwell 🤧.
Did you get any eggs from the chicks 🐥 @Rita Chevrolet?
I do but they got so good at hiding them I could never find them or the pigs beat me to it, and then one of the bantams hatched a brood so I've got five little ones that I have no idea if they're cockerels or hens yet! At this time of year mine go Off-lay until maybe February/March time but I keep them more because I love birds than for eggs and those they do lay are a bonus :)

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Just seen that Holly Willoughby is now flogging jewellery amongst other things. The photo I saw had her looking soulfully to the side. Anyway can I tell these celebrities who are already wealthy to kindly piss off. This also goes for Eamonn and Ruth with their revitive food aid thing. You can’t tell me they do it as they believe in the product and want to help folk!

Ok calm down need to go the loo.
Grrr, that way she is always looking into the distance or to the side
She's starting to look like the joker when she smiles. And I wish she'd do something with her hair

Morning all

Evening harri, evening all...tilting my hat😉

Hope all is well with you lovely lot? Do we still have poorly krusties☹
I still sound like I smoke 50 a day, it was very useful when I got one of those crappy scam phone calls earlier though...I started to cough and lost a lung over the phone and I think I heard the other person gag...they hung up🤣🤣

I never use my landline and I'd say 97% of calls are nuisance or scam. We have to have it for the wifi to work apparently🤷‍♀️ so I'll just have to keep winding up the man from 'windows'😁

Take care all🥰

• Heart
Evening harri, evening all...tilting my hat😉

Hope all is well with you lovely lot? Do we still have poorly krusties☹
I still sound like I smoke 50 a day, it was very useful when I got one of those crappy scam phone calls earlier though...I started to cough and lost a lung over the phone and I think I heard the other person gag...they hung up🤣🤣

I never use my landline and I'd say 97% of calls are nuisance or scam. We have to have it for the wifi to work apparently🤷‍♀️ so I'll just have to keep winding up the man from 'windows'😁

Take care all🥰
Evening all. Hope you're all ok today & the poorly folks are looking after yourselves & starting to get on the mend 👽🤗❤😘 Mrs E tell them you're registered with the TPS, as soon as you say that they are not allowed to continue bugging you on the phone & end the call. 😘😘

I still have a landline but don't need it, Virgin works through a separate cable for WiFi. 👍👍

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Talking about phone lines, my area is going digital!!

We had been upgraded to fibre to the house a while back, now BT will switch us over
to digital which means I have to do duck knows what to my equipment..... I already have
the correct hub that BT supplied for the fibre upgrade.

Why the duck makes her think we want to know this????

Last edited:
  • Haha
Grrr, that way she is always looking into the distance or to the side
She's starting to look like the joker when she smiles. And I wish she'd do something with her hair

She is really starting to look very smug these days and her nostrils are looking rather large🤔
Henry the hoover
Holly the Hoover 😉

Apparently she likes to powder her nose like the pricey
Talking about phone lines, my area is going digital!!

We had been upgraded to fibre to the house a while back, now BT will switch us over
to digital which means I have to do duck knows what to my equipment..... I already have
the correct hub that BT supplied for the fibre upgrade.

Why the duck makes her think we want to know this????
I still don't understand this fibre wired tit jakey, they are always digging up the pavements around here and now they are as rough as KP's face...it makes it difficult for a lady to walk in heels🤦🏻‍♀️
Still our internet is tit, during home schooling and....cod🤣

• Haha
Rumoured to have shat herself in the makeup artists chair whilst on coke and alcohol.
I did read that somewhere! Not such the girl next door but the one in the next cubicle...

• Haha
I did read that somewhere! Not such the girl next door but the one in the next cubicle...
Brilliant! 🤣 there was another rumour going around where Gino D'acampo was cutting her a line of coke and she squealed 'what are you doing? You could get at least 4 lines out of that!'. There was also the infamous interview on The One Show where she seemed to be absolutely sozzled.

• Haha
  • Wow
Brilliant! 🤣 there was another rumour going around where Gino D'acampo was cutting her a line of coke and she squealed 'what are you doing? You could get at least 4 lines out of that!'. There was also the infamous interview on The One Show where she seemed to be absolutely sozzled.
My Gino...cutting lines? I thought he only cut mommas pizza ffs🤣
He is looking a bit rough lately. They all are actually.
I think random drug testing should take place at ITV. I just think a few people need bringing back to earth!

• Haha
Good morning, good afternoon, good evening Krustie's. Now I'm all caught up 🥴
Biggest healing hugs to all who need them 🤗🤗

I've had to avoid tattle for a couple of days because all the latest rubbish from the lying skanky woman has had me in a dreadful rage 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.