Krusties #2 the sequel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We got some big parteyyys coming up then! We got the music, harri is on the decorations, I'm on the food...hugger, bring some booze? Dolly, bring dave, staple, pingu, it's going to be a late one, send out the invites🥳
Ok early night for me. Last night's party wiped me out. Must be my age🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

We'll have to think up some party games...no 265...no strip poker😘

Night night🥰❤
Night MrsEms, I’m joining you in bed move over me duck! Only joking I’m knackered too.
I will sew lots of bunting for the parties that is wearable and washable.

Im going to be Daves personal bodyguard as he’s always up to mischief.
I’ve always loved charades from watching what was that Lionel Blair programme? Name that Prune a take on Name that Tune but it’s a celebrity mocked up to look old.

Ok I’m off
Night all

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Oh no, bless your heart. Hope you feel better soon lovely 👽🤗❤😘x
Thank you my friend; very rarely get anything but I am struggling. Not had day off with an illness for years but I may have to admit defeat tomorrow :(. I'm actually very fond of my work colleagues and don't want to pass anything on.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Thank you my friend; very rarely get anything but I am struggling. Not had day off with an illness for years but I may have to admit defeat tomorrow :(. I'm actually very fond of my work colleagues and don't want to pass anything on.
I knew you'd catch your death of cold in them frillies one day ❤ seriously, look after yourself & get well soon, bless ya 😘😘

• Heart
Hope you get better very soon,look after yourself Jersey..❤❤

• Heart
Morning everyone,hope our unwell Krusties get better soon.❤ Wonder what the ** has for us today.🤢

• Heart
Yeah, same with both my dogs. Sneaky buggers, if they don't get a nibble of something by giving the big old sad eyes look then they'll just go in stealth mode and try when you're not looking😂
Night😘❤

Oh poor you. Hope your feeling better soon, gentle hugs, take it easy🥰
Night my lovely 😘
Morning all from rain-drenched France! Speaking of scroungey sneaky dogs, we were watching telly the other evening with a cuppa and biscuits and neglected to give our two any, so imagine our suprise to see the biscuit packet edging its way across the coffee table towards THEM! The crafty devils were helping themselves seeing as we'd missed them out!! They are also excellent at the pathetic "OMG we are so starved! All we want are a couple of your Quality Street toffees, oh and that end bit off the baguette, don't forget the gravy from dinner, theres the sardine oil in that bowl too! Hand it over!!!!" They can make you feel so guilty too :)

• Haha
Morning all from rain-drenched France! Speaking of scroungey sneaky dogs, we were watching telly the other evening with a cuppa and biscuits and neglected to give our two any, so imagine our suprise to see the biscuit packet edging its way across the coffee table towards THEM! The crafty devils were helping themselves seeing as we'd missed them out!! They are also excellent at the pathetic "OMG we are so starved! All we want are a couple of your Quality Street toffees, oh and that end bit off the baguette, don't forget the gravy from dinner, theres the sardine oil in that bowl too! Hand it over!!!!" They can make you feel so guilty too :)
🤣🤣Awww they are funny,years ago my sister had a love lab called Ailsa,she was with a copper for awhile anyway as he was on late shift she prepared a lunch for him,covered it with foil,when he got home from shift,the plate was there covered with foil,when he took the foils off there was nothing there Ailsa had craftily nicked it.🤣

• Haha
There are some horrible lurgies doing the rounds here too on top of covid. I hope you feel better today Jersey Girl:)

🤣🤣Awww they are funny,years ago my sister had a love lab called Ailsa,she was with a copper for awhile anyway as he was on late shift she prepared a lunch for him,covered it with foil,when he got home from shift,the plate was there covered with foil,when he took the foils off there was nothing there Ailsa had craftily nicked it.🤣
A springer spaniel I had when mly eldest was born was shocking for that; I'd weighed-out all the ingredients for his 1st birthday cake then realised I had'nt got enough eggs so I nipped to the little shop 5 minutes walk from home to buy some more, we got back to find the dog had eaten everything - the butter, the flour, the dried fruit - the whole lot - & that was despite his food being in his bowl right in front of him! He climbed up onto the worktop and nicked the lot!! The result of the greed was not a pretty sight either as I recall ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Hi all my chums. Blue here.

I have a really important conference call at 9.30am this morning and feeling really anxious. Would you all keep everything crossed for me and send me good karma please? Xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Good morning my krustie family 😘 I hope you are all well ❤ Hope you feel better soon J G ❤ And BB you conference call will be fine 😘.
@Facehugger im thank you for thinking of me😘I just needed to step back I read the threads but didn’t comment.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Morning all. Blue, hope your conference call went ok, nice to see you again Hampshire Hog.

Also nice to see ipadcharging on here, I could do with you often!

Oh yes. I did laugh at a few things recently. When I saw the conference with Boris Johnson I swear he looked like the puppet on Spitting Image, especially the hair. What on earth is going on with his hair?

Also, there was a comment in the Daily Mail about Cheryl Cole, Cheryl Tweedy, Cheryl or however she calls herself these days. The poster put something like Cheryl is kind of like a modern day Avon Lady (apparently she is flogging vitamins and other health products now).
To think she was once a respected singer (tongue back in).

cheers

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Im still ill but less severe. Have managed to get back to my loom knitting.
20211102_121554.jpg

20211102_121746.jpg

• Heart
Lovely Penguin bless you,take care.

Oh dear just got a letter through door to dear neighbour,talking about mental health day etc and cut long story short,mentioned to read the Bible if you have depression etc😳looked at link posted in the letter it was JW etc.☹

• Heart
All caught up now after a few days off the thread, although I have been popping on to the KP one from time to time.
Home from France and back to work now so I’ll only have time to tattle during my lunch hour.
I made pumpkin 🎃 and ginger soup so as not to waste anything from the kids Halloween carving. It was really good with some sour cream stirred through.I’m going to hang the pumpkins up for bird feeders so the hedgehog don’t eat them.
I’ve an interview for a volunteer role later today, wish me 🍀

• Heart
All caught up now after a few days off the thread, although I have been popping on to the KP one from time to time.
Home from France and back to work now so I’ll only have time to tattle during my lunch hour.
I made pumpkin 🎃 and ginger soup so as not to waste anything from the kids Halloween carving. It was really good with some sour cream stirred through.I’m going to hang the pumpkins up for bird feeders so the hedgehog don’t eat them.
Awww bless you yes,no hedgie touch em…good luck sweetie.

• Heart
Good luck about your volunteering

Aw lovely to think about the little animals as I always say your neighbourhood pigeon can’t just pop into Tesco’s can they, they need ID.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.