Krusties #2 the sequel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning pink😘 morning allπŸ₯°

I'm well impressed with your blood red bread, what a clever idea! My last minute party went very well, happy kids, my dad enjoyed himself too😊. I'm shattered today though. I'm in one of those 'can't be arsed' moodsπŸ˜‚ At some point today I'm hoping to sneak up to my room for a kip and hope that no one will notice or want me for something...just for an hourπŸ™

I think it would be a lovely if the mods could help with an address exchange for dolly and harri. Great idea! xx
Hi MrsEms,

was going to suggest lime green jelly for ectoplasm. Too late never mind. Glad the part went well. You rest up today you were on the go all day yesterday.

ah bless pleased your dad enjoyed it too!

Thank you MrsEms. x

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Hi MrsEms,

was going to suggest lime green jelly for ectoplasm. Too late never mind. Glad the part went well. You rest up today you were on the go all day yesterday.

ah bless pleased your dad enjoyed it too!

Thank you MrsEms. x
Oh the jelly is a great idea! I'll probably get roped into doing another party next year so I'lltry and remember that😘. I think it's expected of me now. The hostess with the mostess...or something like that🀣

Krusties Christmas party nextπŸŽ„πŸ₯³πŸ˜

• Heart
Oh the jelly is a great idea! I'll probably get roped into doing another party next year so I'lltry and remember that😘. I think it's expected of me now. The hostess with the mostess...or something like that🀣

Maybe try word association? Green jelly ectoplasm Harri? Any good?

I think of ectoplasm in connection with Harry Houdini

am I invited next year?

• Heart
Awwwww I love jelly,my sisin law made a jelly for me when I spent a Chrimbo day (just after Xmas) with her and hub..jelly and cream πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹I used to like eating jelly out of the packet as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Ohhhhh my gawd, I was gonna start building an Ark yesterday @Facehugger β˜”πŸŒ§ all the roads were like rivers!
I like that you turfed your co-pilot out to check water level 🀣

@Harrigan maybe you could message mods to see if they can facilitate an address exchange for you & @Dollylovesshoes πŸ™‚

@MrsEms how did your last minute Halloween party go?

My daughter was particularly impressed with her made from scratch blood red bread πŸ™‚
Oh aye, me not daft, I had my new boots on, I wasn't getting them wet 🀣🀣😘

Great idea about asking the mods to facilitate an address swap, if they would I don't know. I know on another thread a bit ago folks were talking about meeting up in a public place, for safety that talk was stopped, which I understand completely ❀

Anyhow, night shift clocking on, evening all πŸ‘½πŸ˜”β€πŸ˜˜ hope all ok, I was back to work today, up & out the house for 7am. At least it was daylight, frickin dark at hometime till bloody March now though πŸ˜”

I hope @Hampshire Hog is ok, where are you lovely? 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Or my 55th Birthday......

• Heart
Reactions: 8
YAY!!

Sod xmas parties, have one mother of a blowout with one giant party for Facehugger and myself.
Oh nowthen, what would the joint birthday cake look like I ask myself? Alien Queen witch riding a motorbike? 🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Or my 55th Birthday......
We got some big parteyyys coming up then! We got the music, harri is on the decorations, I'm on the food...hugger, bring some booze? Dolly, bring dave, staple, pingu, it's going to be a late one, send out the invitesπŸ₯³
Ok early night for me. Last night's party wiped me out. Must be my ageπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€£

We'll have to think up some party games...no 265...no strip poker😘

Night nightπŸ₯°β€

• Heart
We got some big parteyyys coming up then! We got the music, harri is on the decorations, I'm on the food...hugger, bring some booze? Dolly, bring dave, staple, pingu, it's going to be a late one, send out the invitesπŸ₯³
Ok early night for me. Last night's party wiped me out. Must be my ageπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€£

Night nightπŸ₯°β€
Id bring the dog too, but the buffet would be a goner & he'd be wearing the decorations as a necklace 🀣🀣 Night lovely ❀😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Ohhhhh my gawd, I was gonna start building an Ark yesterday @Facehugger β˜”πŸŒ§ all the roads were like rivers!
I like that you turfed your co-pilot out to check water level 🀣

@Harrigan maybe you could message mods to see if they can facilitate an address exchange for you & @Dollylovesshoes πŸ™‚

@MrsEms how did your last minute Halloween party go?

My daughter was particularly impressed with her made from scratch blood red bread πŸ™‚

Night nightπŸ₯°β€
I can swim over and tow Rita with me!! Evening lovelies; I'm struggling with a chest infection and feeling sorry for myself :cry::(πŸ₯Ί

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Id bring the dog too, but the buffet would be a goner & he'd be wearing the decorations as a necklace 🀣🀣 Night lovely ❀😘
Yeah, same with both my dogs. Sneaky buggers, if they don't get a nibble of something by giving the big old sad eyes look then they'll just go in stealth mode and try when you're not lookingπŸ˜‚
Night😘❀

I can swim over and tow Rita with me!! Evening lovelies; I'm struggling with a chest infection and feeling sorry for myself :cry::(πŸ₯Ί
Oh poor you. Hope your feeling better soon, gentle hugs, take it easyπŸ₯°
Night my lovely 😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.