Krusties #2 the sequel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well I will NOT be doing any gardening today, it's pissing down and the rain got really heavy
and now our road is a river...

Thankfully I don't have to go anywhere today, I'm having roast chicken today and I bet you
buggers want to see it it.
Of course..get me belly rumbling.🤣

Dolly! Dolly! Dolly! Oh my God!

I remembered. My favourite aunt still alive although poorly bless her. She’s the type of person every time I said I like something she would give it to me. Anyway I have a Befana doll! I must have liked it many years ago! It’s is Fatto a Mano ( handmade) and she is lovely although shamefully I had no room for her and so she is stored in a cupboard in the carport. I will send it to you. You would love it. Hang on will take a photo.
Oh sounds gorgeous.Is it Italian then?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Sorry about your Mum Mrs E ❤😘 I'll just give you a great big 👽🤗❤😘 I lost mine last year, 7th December. I shan't go into it but sometimes you've just got to put yourself first and stop trying to process it because it's too hard, there aren't any answers, nothing will change what happened & it is detrimental to your own sanity. Lots of love Mrs 😘

That was funny, I kept missing everyone's photos 🤣🤣 think you had to put yours up again didn't you, when divvy me was concentrating 🤣🤣
I've missed all the photos too Hugger 😔

• Sad
Well I will NOT be doing any gardening today, it's pissing down and the rain got really heavy
and now our road is a river...

Thankfully I don't have to go anywhere today, I'm having roast chicken today and I bet you
buggers want to see it it.
Yes please, pic of roast chicken 😋😋 We're having eyeball meatballs, spaghetti brain's & yucky gutty sauce with blood red bread. Spider jam tarts & bogey brain treacle sponge pudding 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Heart
Dolly is there a way I can send you the doll you would love her and look after her?

I love that Harry ❤

Did you take Needlework as an exam? You are very good at it
No, I was ruddy useless! I did CSE home economics and we had to make a skirt. I got stuck on doing a French seam and one lesson I swear I was sat in front of my machine doing nothing! I think the teacher was poorly. Mum made the skirt for me in the end. I have only been sewing a couple of years but love doing it. Only thing is I do something ok then make a complete cock up!

Cheers me dear.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Dolly is there a way I can send you the doll you would love her and look after her?

No, I was ruddy useless! I did CSE home economics and we had to make a skirt. I got stuck on doing a French seam and one lesson I swear I was sat in front of my machine doing nothing! I think the teacher was poorly. Mum made the skirt for me in the end. I have only been sewing a couple of years but love doing it. Only thing is I do something ok then make a complete cock up!

Cheers me dear.
Awww bless you I don’t know do you have idea’s?🙁she is gorgeous I look after everything,I have a lovely bunny in a dress,although she needed a wash I placed her in pillowcase so she didn’t see the washing machine but I lost her eyes.🙁

6-F129162-EB68-4-C35-920-E-91359-A8488-D6.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6

Cheers me dear.
I love seeing pics of your sewing. I wish I could sew. I struggle sewing on a button 🙈. My youngest (9yrs) is always making clothes & accessories for her dolls/teddies. She amazes me. I honestly think she could be a fashion designer when she grows up. She has decided that she's going to ask Father Christmas for a sewing machine this year 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I love seeing pics of your sewing. I wish I could sew. I struggle sewing on a button 🙈. My youngest (9yrs) is always making clothes & accessories for her dolls/teddies. She amazes me. I honestly think she could be a fashion designer when she grows up. She has decided that she's going to ask Father Christmas for a sewing machine this year 🙂
Me too Pinky,I’m useless.it’s lovely you have a talented daughter,clever little girl.

• Heart
Afternoon y'all!! Lovely and bright here today but very blowy. Chilling out today and we have cottage pie for later- can't beat comfort food like that!! Obviously, all done by Jersey Boy!! 🥰

Afternoon y'all!! Lovely and bright here today but very blowy. Chilling out today and we have cottage pie for later- can't beat comfort food like that!! Obviously, all done by Jersey Boy!! 🥰
Spoke too soon!! It's raining now!! :ROFLMAO: think you've sent it over Rita!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Well,I have cheesy spicey fries,M&S thingy,I love it..have some sour cream left over from yesterday.I have stuff in for a hole I’ll do that tomorrow me thinks.😋

• Heart
Harri are you having a sleep?😊 Or sewing?
Hi Dolly
I’m back from Hobbycraft long story anyway I’ve been speaking to Winnie the witch told her all about you and Dave, says she would love to come stay with you. I don’t know how to send her. Any ideas anyone?

Would you like her Dolly?

• Heart
Hi Dolly
I’m back from Hobbycraft long story anyway I’ve been speaking to Winnie the witch told her all about you and Dave, says she would love to come stay with you. I don’t know how to send her. Any ideas anyone?

Would you like her Dolly?
Of course I would,I also have a French lady as well,did you see my pic of bunnie.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.