Krusties #2 the sequel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi Dolly, the photos not that clear I’m afraid. I could see you doll without the eyes and the gorgeous cat picture.
Yes that’s dear bunny,had her years my friend in states bought it for me for Easter.That’s my darling Lucy,painting of her… 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Afternoon y'all!! Lovely and bright here today but very blowy. Chilling out today and we have cottage pie for later- can't beat comfort food like that!! Obviously, all done by Jersey Boy!! 🥰

Spoke too soon!! It's raining now!! :ROFLMAO: think you've sent it over Rita!!
Hello Jersey ❤ I'm so glad he's back & you won't go hungry now 🤣🤣😘

Evening all 👽🤗❤😘 hope everyone is tucked up warm out of this weather. @Pink Squirrel you mind out in the morning. God's sake, I had to retrieve my car from my garage earlier, the access road was flooded, couldn't see how deep the flood was, I inched forward into it & turfed my co-pilot out in the pissing rain & wind to tell me how far up my wheels the water was 🤣🤣🤣 living the dream on a rainy wet Sunday NOT! 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Bless you Pom 👽🤗❤😘🐾xx I'm ok thank you, glad you're feeling a bit better my lovely. It's all a bit 🤷🤷about Ken. We don't know what's going on but at the beginning of this thread a new poster said the ID was suspect. The mods then said unfortunately sometimes people do come on under false ID's, but reports would be investigated. Since then nobodys heard anything but I hope if anyone does find out anything they will tell us. That's all we know. It's all a bit sad whichever way up 😘😘🐾 xx
Glad your doing well my friend 💕💖🥰🤗😘🐾👽 xx
Thank you and thank you for explaining about Ken 💕💖❤👽🐾😘 xx I didn't know him long but he seemed genuine. He know where we are if he decides to come back if the situation if genuine 🙂 🤗💕💖👽🐾😘Lots of love from Pom xx.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Glad your doing well my friend 💕💖🥰🤗😘🐾👽 xx
Thank you and thank you for explaining about Ken 💕💖❤👽🐾😘 xx I didn't know him long but he seemed genuine. He know where we are if he decides to come back if the situation if genuine 🙂 🤗💕💖👽🐾😘Lots of love from Pom xx.
You're welcome my love 👽🤗❤😘🐾🎃🐾 xx I thought so too, but we'll see. Happy Halloween & lots of love to you too 😘🐕‍🦺🐾 xx

• Heart
You're welcome my love 👽🤗❤😘🐾🎃🐾 xx I thought so too, but we'll see. Happy Halloween & lots of love to you too 😘🐕‍🦺🐾 xx

Happy Halloween to you too 😀💖🥰🤗👽🐾❤💕😘🎃🎃🎃 xx .

A Halloween present for you a plush cute facehugger 😀🤗😘 xx.
Loads of love Pom 🥰xx

Resizer_16357033149580.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Happy Halloween to you too 😀💖🥰🤗👽🐾❤💕😘🎃🎃🎃 xx .

A Halloween present for you a plush cute facehugger 😀🤗😘 xx.
Loads of love Pom 🥰xx

View attachment 839897
Ah, bless you, thank you 👽🤗❤😘🐕‍🦺🐾xx that lovely 😊😊 I've actually got one similar. The boy got if for me a few years ago. He painted all the bloody Amazon box it came in with bio hazard symbols & Weyland Yutani logos ( but changed them all to Amazon Yutani) and Alien symbols. The daft bugger 🤣🤣 I died laughing at what was in it, it's coiled round my standard lamp in the lounge 👽❤ xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Morning Dolly, morning all

What a palaver all this turning forward and back of clocks.

Dolly how do you manage without clocks?

Hope Dave is behaving himself

Back to bed

This is for you Dolly
How did you get that photo of my sister???? LOL

• Haha
Oh that looks bloody gorgeous!😘

I've had some party food, it hasn't quite hit the spot!

I will catch up now, I just saw this plate of delight and had to comment ❤

I'm shattered now, cleaned up after plates of food. I made so much food, always worry I don't make enough! It went good. The little ones were happy. Thankfully my little doggy was calm...we put a table and a bucket of sweets for the little ones!
I'm so tired. I've taken off my gown in the dark costume🤦‍♀️I have an awful full face of makeup...where is Jersey🤦‍♀️🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Ah, bless you, thank you 👽🤗❤😘🐕‍🦺🐾xx that lovely 😊😊 I've actually got one similar. The boy got if for me a few years ago. He painted all the bloody Amazon box it came in with bio hazard symbols & Weyland Yutani logos ( but changed them all to Amazon Yutani) and Alien symbols. The daft bugger 🤣🤣 I died laughing at what was in it, it's coiled round my standard lamp in the lounge 👽❤ xx
You're welcome 🥰💖❤👽🐾🤗😘 xx.
That's a lovely and funny story to hear, love the effort he put in it and how it's now round your lamp 😀😄💖❤👽🐾🤗😘 xx.

• Heart
Morning all

Ooh isn’t it lovely having an extra hour in bed?

Up early to do more sewing.

MrsEms glad the party went well missed you yesterday was going to off advice re food but you don’t need it.

Hi Dolly hope you’re ok and Dave is behaving himself,

Have a good day all and speak later

• Heart
My OH got up at 3am because he'd gone to bed early as he was tired, however he was then wide awake at an ungodly hour as a consequence then down here on flamin' Ebay followed by the sounds of his ruddy Xbox Call of Duty echoing about the place from 4am - great! He is unable to play it on silent mode either and then theres all the swearing that accompanies it :(

You talking about dolls etc, well I don't have dolls. I have a few soft toys and bears instead, one of which is the bear my "father" brought to the hospital when I was born - so yes she is bloody OLD now lol! (She is wearing the purple cardigan and dress with rabbit slippers and a patterned hat) I have kept her because she's probably the only thing my 'father' ever gave me anyway but she is not kept because I cherish his memory or anything like that because I had'nt seen nor spoken to him in perhaps 8 years when he died last year. The bear is precious to me - not him :( I dress them in things that were my children's when they were babies, oh except the hats that I bought cos I love those teeny little hats :)

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Awwww. Ore sewing then HarrimYes he is good boy just looking at me now.🥰
Hi Dolly
Yes as they say the early bird catches the worm or make hay whilst the sun shines. No worms here though.

Aww when they look at you it’s lovely.

Sherlock Holmes is on telly, love Jeremy Brett.

Hi Dolly
Yes as they say the early bird catches the worm or make hay whilst the sun shines. No worms here though.

Aww when they look at you it’s lovely.

Sherlock Holmes is on telly, love Jeremy Brett.
Was t he handsome? Talking about worms when I was a kiddie I used to put them in my bed with their head on the pillow and tuck them in.🤣I love worms.

My OH got up at 3am because he'd gone to bed early as he was tired, however he was then wide awake at an ungodly hour as a consequence then down here on flamin' Ebay followed by the sounds of his ruddy Xbox Call of Duty echoing about the place from 4am - great! He is unable to play it on silent mode either and then theres all the swearing that accompanies it :(

You talking about dolls etc, well I don't have dolls. I have a few soft toys and bears instead, one of which is the bear my "father" brought to the hospital when I was born - so yes she is bloody OLD now lol! (She is wearing the purple cardigan and dress with rabbit slippers and a patterned hat) I have kept her because she's probably the only thing my 'father' ever gave me anyway but she is not kept because I cherish his memory or anything like that because I had'nt seen nor spoken to him in perhaps 8 years when he died last year. The bear is precious to me - not him :( I dress them in things that were my children's when they were babies, oh except the hats that I bought cos I love those teeny little hats :)
Awwwww piccie is gorgeous Rita.❤

• Heart
Hello Jersey ❤ I'm so glad he's back & you won't go hungry now 🤣🤣😘

Evening all 👽🤗❤😘 hope everyone is tucked up warm out of this weather. @Pink Squirrel you mind out in the morning. God's sake, I had to retrieve my car from my garage earlier, the access road was flooded, couldn't see how deep the flood was, I inched forward into it & turfed my co-pilot out in the pissing rain & wind to tell me how far up my wheels the water was 🤣🤣🤣 living the dream on a rainy wet Sunday NOT! 🤣
Ohhhhh my gawd, I was gonna start building an Ark yesterday @Facehugger ☔🌧 all the roads were like rivers!
I like that you turfed your co-pilot out to check water level 🤣

@Harrigan maybe you could message mods to see if they can facilitate an address exchange for you & @Dollylovesshoes 🙂

@MrsEms how did your last minute Halloween party go?

My daughter was particularly impressed with her made from scratch blood red bread 🙂

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Ohhhhh my gawd, I was gonna start building an Ark yesterday @Facehugger ☔🌧 all the roads were like rivers!
I like that you turfed your co-pilot out to check water level 🤣

@Harrigan maybe you could message mods to see if they can facilitate an address exchange for you & @Dollylovesshoes 🙂

@MrsEms how did your last minute Halloween party go?

My daughter was particularly impressed with her made from scratch blood red bread 🙂
Morning pink😘 morning all🥰

I'm well impressed with your blood red bread, what a clever idea! My last minute party went very well, happy kids, my dad enjoyed himself too😊. I'm shattered today though. I'm in one of those 'can't be arsed' moods😂 At some point today I'm hoping to sneak up to my room for a kip and hope that no one will notice or want me for something...just for an hour🙏

I think it would be a lovely if the mods could help with an address exchange for dolly and harri. Great idea! xx

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.