Krusties #2 the sequel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you get a reminder re your tabs? Do you use one of those tablet cases?
Im always cocking up running out of medication.

Unfortunately I’m no good at hiding things. When I think about it my depression started way back at school. I had terrible times there with bullying etc. Anyway I won’t go into it suffice to say I was miserable and cried nearly every day.

It’s true MrsEms, it’s good to talk and not worry about going off ruddy topic! Just wish I knew your real name. Oh well.
Speak soon and take care lovey
I lost my mum 8 years ago, my best friend❤
Mum was 53. I have always struggled but that nearly finished me. I had to stop grieving every day, I was damaging my family and myself.
Anyway, I'm on a learning process.

Take care,
The lady with funky boots❤

Oh part of this message will self destruct in 3 2 1

Harri?😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Mum was 53. I have always struggled but that nearly finished me. I had to stop grieving every day, I was damaging my family and myself.

Take care,

Harri?😂
I’m so sorry, I don’t know what I’d do without my mum. She has always been there for me.
Bless you, I don’t know what else to say.

You take care
My name is Michael Caine. No, it’s Stef. No funky boots but lots of tops with holes in.

Speak soon lovey x

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’m so sorry, I don’t know what I’d do without my mum. She has always been there for me.
Bless you, I don’t know what else to say.

You take care
My name is Michael Caine. No, it’s Stef. No funky boots but lots of tops with holes in.

Speak soon lovey x
Ahh, thankyou my lovely. You don't need to say anything.

I am Spartacus😁

Seriously, did you catch my name? X

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Is that you in your avatar?? Wow if it is 🥰
Yes, my first ever selfie. My daughter tried and tried to show me...I just keep screwing my face up🤣

Is it ok? I don't know how to crop or whatever. I'm planning to change it shortly! Like 5 minutes😁possibly 1😬

• Heart
Yes, my first ever selfie. My daughter tried and tried to show me...I just keep screwing my face up🤣

Is it ok? I don't know how to crop or whatever. I'm planning to change it shortly! Like 5 minutes😁possibly 1😬
Another gorgeous lady in the house tonight, Krew ❤

• Heart

Reminds me of our 5 min challenge to put our faces up for 5 minutes. It's a gorgeous photo!!

• Haha
Oh this ones brilliant, my dog in a hat❤

Reminds me of our 5 min challenge to put our faces up for 5 minutes. It's a gorgeous photo!!
I remember that. So much fun! It crossed my mind earlier.
I don't photograph well. I am behind the camera taking pictures🤦‍♀️😂

• Heart

Take care,

Harri?😂
Sorry about your Mum Mrs E ❤😘 I'll just give you a great big 👽🤗❤😘 I lost mine last year, 7th December. I shan't go into it but sometimes you've just got to put yourself first and stop trying to process it because it's too hard, there aren't any answers, nothing will change what happened & it is detrimental to your own sanity. Lots of love Mrs 😘

That was funny, I kept missing everyone's photos 🤣🤣 think you had to put yours up again didn't you, when divvy me was concentrating 🤣🤣

• Heart
Sorry about your Mum Mrs E ❤😘 I'll just give you a great big 👽🤗❤😘 I lost mine last year, 7th December. I shan't go into it but sometimes you've just got to put yourself first and stop trying to process it because it's too hard, there aren't any answers, nothing will change what happened & it is detrimental to your own sanity. Lots of love Mrs 😘

That was funny, I kept missing everyone's photos 🤣🤣 think you had to put yours up again didn't you, when divvy me was concentrating 🤣🤣
Oh I'm sorry hugger, that must be still so raw for you. People say time is a healer. I think that you just get to the point that you have to learn to live with it. Hugs and love to you too🤗🥰😘❤

I put up a daft picture of me mocking my daughter. She was taking a selfie with false lashes...I saw them on the sideboard and stuck them on! She did laugh, she sent it too her mates and I was embarrassed 🤦🏻‍♀️
Put a photo up, I bet you're gorgeous😘

I'm watching very closely....

• Heart
Oh I'm sorry hugger, that must be still so raw for you. People say time is a healer. I think that you just get to the point that you have to learn to live with it. Hugs and love to you too🤗🥰😘❤

I put up a daft picture of me mocking my daughter. She was taking a selfie with false lashes...I saw them on the sideboard and stuck them on! She did laugh, she sent it too her mates and I was embarrassed 🤦🏻‍♀️

I'm watching very closely....
You have gorgeous eyes Mrs !! Very blue 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Learning to live with it is spot on my lovely, there's no point doing any other really 👽🤗❤😘 but you know. Thank you, bless you. I couldn't put a photo on, I'd scare all the witches away & we don't want all the little kids disappointed on Halloween do we 🤣🤣 seriously, I tried to change my avatar the other week & my upload photo box thingy is greyed out, no idea why 🤷 xx

• Heart
You have gorgeous eyes Mrs !! Very blue 💙
Apparently so, we went away to pembrokeshire a couple of years ago. An older gentleman did comment about my big beautiful eyes outside a public house...I was wearing sunglasses at the time🤣🤣 my oldest daughter caught on straight away, husband didn't hear it. I caught on...very slowly🤣

Oh here's my other baby dog. Another rescue..one day I'll tell their stories❤

• Heart

Take care,

Harri?😂
I honestly thought I was going do lally then, I was sure I saw your name!

When I read your post I had a chill run down my spine. You won’t believe this but at my previous place of work I had a friend whose daughters name was your real name. She told me many times her daughter was her best friend. The dates don’t match up though. She was in her early 50s when she died and it was such a shock as she was diagnosed with cancer and died only a few months later. She was such a lovely, funny lady. Bless her, she was devoted to her little grandchild and at the beginning of that year she’d started to eat healthy etc and then she became ill and died.

Her name was Eileen.

• Heart
Reactions: 3

I did put it up about 4 times so you got it!! :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
  • Haha
Night all

I’ve bleached the sink where sealing joins worktop hope it doesn’t ruin it, the silicone had gone all black and mouldy

Disappointed with Talking Pictures thought they’d be showing a horror film, I love the old horror films with Boris Karloff and Bela Lugosi

Anyway night all and God Bless

• Heart
Night all

I’ve bleached the sink where sealing joins worktop hope it doesn’t ruin it, the silicone had gone all black and mouldy

Disappointed with Talking Pictures thought they’d be showing a horror film, I love the old horror films with Boris Karloff and Bela Lugosi

Anyway night all and God Bless
You've been more pro active than me. I will explain tomorrow🤦🏻‍♀️

I've got a very busy day, it wasn't meant to happen, never mind. Bobbing apples it is...

Night harri my lovely.
Night everyone xx❤

I did put it up about 4 times so you got it!! :ROFLMAO:
Bloody hell, I've missed you... I made cookies earlier. Been back an forth and I've missed you. Come on...❤

• Heart
You've been more pro active than me. I will explain tomorrow🤦🏻‍♀️

I've got a very busy day, it wasn't meant to happen, never mind. Bobbing apples it is...

Night harri my lovely.
Night everyone xx❤

Bloody hell, I've missed you... I made cookies earlier. Been back an forth and I've missed you. Come on...❤
I didn’t put it up today Ems, but when we did the daft challenge!! Tell me when you are ready and I'll do it just for you!!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.