Krusties #2 the sequel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still don't understand what was going on there? 🀷
Why would someone create a 2nd account to raise suspicions if they were so sure of what they were saying? All that has done is make me suspicious of everyone πŸ€”. At the end of the day none of us know if we're speaking to Skanky, Tom Cruise, The Queen or Sharon from Wigan
I think that poster must've been really sure about what they were saying was true and were genuinely upset that we were being duped. The first post they made came off aggressive but the second post was quite sympathetic to us. It certainly made me think...overthink!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Morning dolly, morning all...I'm here😁

Where's harri this morning, I need her wise words to get me going! Hope all is well too?

Still not myself yet but hey...its fridayπŸŽ‰πŸŽˆπŸ˜

Oh crap, now it's the afternoon, whoopsπŸ˜‚
No sign of Harri! She usually calls in..Hope she is ok.Aww nice to see you Ems.you look after yourself.πŸ‘

Dog number 2 finishing a milkshake & asking nicely for fish & chips 🀣
Awwww bless,a little treat..❀

• Heart
Reactions: 7
🀣🀣Awww Dave you silly boy,you are getting poster in local group worried that black and white cat rushed into the factory earlier when door was opened,lady was concerned.bless her.Sod he is.😊

Harri are you ok?☹

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I think that poster must've been really sure about what they were saying was true and were genuinely upset that we were being duped. The first post they made came off aggressive but the second post was quite sympathetic to us. It certainly made me think...overthink!
Ok, I may be going nuts but I now think the CC poster might have been a 'Mod' in plain clothes. Who thought they' had cottoned onto something but didn't have proof & wanted to warn folks. Hence that post originally being liked by one other person who never goes on KP thread, but who's also a Mod. Then the proper Moderator Mod ID came on to say yes, we think there's suspicion (or whatever it was, I'm not going back to look). It also explains why they changed the title just to 'Krusties' when I asked for the first thread to be moved.

Now whether the suspicions are correct, I don't know. I hope they'll come back and tell us if they do find out anything, and if both ID's are suspect then I'm glad they've intervened, as nasty as that would be for us to learn. I hope it isn't the case ❀😘

Thanks

It's amazing how different fragrances can smell on different people.
I remember when literally everyone wore Poison. It gave me such an awful headache 🀯
Walking through the perfume section in Harrod's made me feel sick & left me with a pounding headache. How anyone works in there all day is beyond me 🀷. Plus I could never choose a perfume in there because all the smells mingle into 1 huge stinkbomb 😁

We are having a bit of a trauma this morning. Child number 2 has been awaiting the delivery of black feathery wings for Halloween for nearly 2 weeks. This morning wings arrived. Dog number 2 decided to rip open the package. Wings destroyed & the porch looked like a black bird had been eaten πŸ™ˆ I am thankful that dog number 2 did not also chew through the bottle of fake blood!
Oh yes, bloody Poison 🀒 I know exactly what you mean, I could sniff it out a mile away if someone was wearing it, it was awful 🀒 bless your naughty dog 🀭🀣 you need to glue your flap up and get a shiny box for your postman Hun 🀣😘😘

I also hope @Hampshire Hog is ok, she's not been on since Tuesday ❀😘

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Ok, I may be going nuts but I now think the CC poster might have been a 'Mod' in plain clothes. Who thought they' had cottoned onto something but didn't have proof & wanted to warn folks. Hence that post originally being liked by one other person who never goes on KP thread, but who's also a Mod. Then the proper Moderator Mod ID came on to say yes, we think there's suspicion (or whatever it was, I'm not going back to look). It also explains why they changed the title just to 'Krusties' when I asked for the first thread to be moved.

Now whether the suspicions are correct, I don't know. I hope they'll come back and tell us if they do find out anything, and if both ID's are suspect then I'm glad they've intervened, as nasty as that would be for us to learn. I hope it isn't the case ❀😘

Oh yes, bloody Poison 🀒 I know exactly what you mean, I could sniff it out a mile away if someone was wearing it, it was awful 🀒 bless your naughty dog 🀭🀣 you need to glue your flap up and get a shiny box for your postman Hun 🀣😘😘
Hugger...you just pickled my head🀯
Though to be honest, that's not hard to do🀣
I might go back and read this later after a glass of wine, I'm one of those people that 'everything becomes clear' after a couple of glasses🀣

Ahh Poison, I bought that when I was 17 with my first wage. I thought it would be the height of sophistication as I liked the advert. Little did I know it smelt like pissπŸ˜¬πŸ˜‚

Where's my harri today?πŸ€”πŸ™

• Heart
  • Haha
Hugger...you just pickled my head🀯
Though to be honest, that's not hard to do🀣
I might go back and read this later after a glass of wine, I'm one of those people that 'everything becomes clear' after a couple of glasses🀣

Ahh Poison, I bought that when I was 17 with my first wage. I thought it would be the height of sophistication as I liked the advert. Little did I know it smelt like pissπŸ˜¬πŸ˜‚

Where's my harri today?πŸ€”πŸ™
Lol, sorry lovely ❀😘 you'll see where I'm coming from if you go back to page 1, I didn't mean to pickle your head X

Harri disappeared yesterday after telling me off for laughing at her getting lost in corridors on her way back from the loo at work. I only said that would be me, I get lost in shopping centres 🀣🀣 well, I do get lost in shopping centres, I was laughing at my own divviness when it comes to that, not laughing at her.

I even got lost getting out the Arndale in Manchester after a bomb scare, I was 5 weeks pregnant with my son, pushing Mother in a wheelchair, I still went the wrong way even with security guiding us all out. And nearly tipped Mother out as well 🀣🀣🀭 I'm terrible in places like that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Lol, sorry lovely ❀😘 you'll see where I'm coming from if you go back to page 1, I didn't mean to pickle your head X

Harri disappeared yesterday after telling me off for laughing at her getting lost in corridors on her way back from the loo at work. I only said that would be me, I get lost in shopping centres 🀣🀣 well, I do get lost in shopping centres, I was laughing at my own divviness when it comes to that, not laughing at her.

I even got lost getting out the Arndale in Manchester after a bomb scare, I was 5 weeks pregnant with my son, pushing Mother in a wheelchair, I still went the wrong way even with security guiding us all out. And nearly tipped Mother out as well 🀣🀣🀭 I'm terrible in places like that.
That’s not the full story
A it was my first day at work I was stressed and training and nearly in tears

B I said I did not tell the story to be funny but open and honest yet other people still laughed

• Heart
Reactions: 4

B I said I did not tell the story to be funny but open and honest yet other people still laughed
Hi dear Harri missed you.❀

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Ah, there you are! Well, I did say sorry even though my post after yours was laughing at me not you 🀷🀷

• Heart
Ah, there you are! Well, I did say sorry even though my post after yours was laughing at me not you 🀷🀷
Yes you did but if you look at a certain post it looks like you are laughing at me especially after I explained how stressed I was and even when you did apologise a couple of people found that funny
I don’t get it

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Yes you did but if you look at a certain post it looks like you are laughing at me especially after I explained how stressed I was and even when you did apologise a couple of people found that funny
I don’t get it
No, I wasn't I put Sorry Harri 🀭🀭🀭 which meant I was putting a hand over my face to shut up laughing. Anyway, I don't fall out with anybody, I'm always laughing and try and keep cheerful, so there we are. I'm not in the business of upsetting folk, if I do unintentionally then I say sorry & move on.

• Heart
No, I wasn't I put Sorry Harri 🀭🀭🀭 which meant I was putting a hand over my face to shut up laughing. Anyway, I don't fall out with anybody, I'm always laughing and try and keep cheerful, so there we are. I'm not in the business of upsetting folk, if I do unintentionally then I say sorry & move on.
That’s fine

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Getting ready for the work Halloween bash! Jersey Boy missed 2 flights today stuck on M25 so I'm not going to see him until tomorrow- thank goodness there is a buffet on as I'm starving @Facehugger !!! Ha ha :D! No fancy dress for me - going as myself which is scary stuff indeed!! :eek::eek::eek:
Enjoy your evening y'all!! :love:πŸ₯°

• Heart
Dolly, take care I’m going to take a break.

You are a lovely lady and I do worry about you, glad youve got Dave, pets are far better than people and I certainly understand them better.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Getting ready for the work Halloween bash! Jersey Boy missed 2 flights today stuck on M25 so I'm not going to see him until tomorrow- thank goodness there is a buffet on as I'm starving @Facehugger !!! Ha ha :D! No fancy dress for me - going as myself which is scary stuff indeed!! :eek::eek::eek:
Enjoy your evening y'all!! :love:πŸ₯°
Oh no, bloody hell, I hope he gets home eventually ❀😘 and thank god you'll be fed in his absence 🀣 have fun lovely πŸ₯‚πŸ₯‚ xx

• Heart
I'm back.

I need a rant πŸ˜”
I admit I do go though stages where I can have low moods yesterday was one of them. I feeling abit sorry for myself due to health.. in June my underactive throyid results showed I now got no working throyid. Hashimoto disease. It's completely ruined my quality of life..I'm off work, can't walk far without been exhausted, even though they say I'm on the normal dose..the constant exhaustion, fatigue and tiredness is the worse. I don't think I have a quality of life anymore.

Luckily I'm happiest online which also takes not too much effort..but to be honest my health is getting me down..also got peri menopause and pmt this week on top..
It affects everything from mood, concentration, aches and body stiffness mainly in legs, shoulders and arms,hands.

I'm not good with bad health stuff, I end up depressed, but I can't bare the thought of never having a normal active life again..I'm 47.

Before the lockdown I used to travel abit..UK and worldwide.. something I really want to keep up..but I admit I did struggle with Devon, I go to Belfast a week Sunday also a US trip booked for next May..I am so worried on how bad the jetlag will be on the effect on my body with this disease.. Washington is an 8 hour flight. Long story short I'm trying to keep up traveling otherwise I might as well just give up.

Even going to a restaurant is hard work, or even a ten minute work to a shop. I dread the future πŸ˜”

Sorry on the very long rant..I just get so miserable πŸ˜” xx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
I'm back.

I need a rant πŸ˜”
I admit I do go though stages where I can have low moods yesterday was one of them. I feeling abit sorry for myself due to health.. in June my underactive throyid results showed I now got no working throyid. Hashimoto disease. It's completely ruined my quality of life..I'm off work, can't walk far without been exhausted, even though they say I'm on the normal dose..the constant exhaustion, fatigue and tiredness is the worse. I don't think I have a quality of life anymore.

Luckily I'm happiest online which also takes not too much effort..but to be honest my health is getting me down..also got peri menopause and pmt this week on top..
It affects everything from mood, concentration, aches and body stiffness mainly in legs, shoulders and arms,hands.

I'm not good with bad health stuff, I end up depressed, but I can't bare the thought of never having a normal active life again..I'm 47.

Before the lockdown I used to travel abit..UK and worldwide.. something I really want to keep up..but I admit I did struggle with Devon, I go to Belfast a week Sunday also a US trip booked for next May..I am so worried on how bad the jetlag will be on the effect on my body with this disease.. Washington is an 8 hour flight. Long story short I'm trying to keep up traveling otherwise I might as well just give up.

Even going to a restaurant is hard work, or even a ten minute work to a shop. I dread the future πŸ˜”

Dont say sorry for ranting or sharing lovely πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜πŸΎ this is meant to be a space we can chat about anything, no worries xx the first thing is you're under your doctor's, if you carry on feeling no better then keep on at them about your dosage or you can go get a second opinion somewhere I bet. I think the menopause coupled with your illness is making things worse for you right now. I felt a lot of what you're going through just with the menopause alone, bless you, you're doing well to keep going and trying. See how you are in Belfast and don't worry about the US trip yet, it's a while away. Take one day at a time & just do what you can do.

I dreaded my trip earlier this month, it was a lot better than I thought and I surprised myself. I worried about it from March when it was first arranged, which is why I was quiet a bit, but I really shouldn't have. Try and stay positive my lovely, I know it's hard when you feel so tit right now. Things will get better my friend πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜πŸΎ xx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I've decided that colleagues will point and say " oh, here's that witch from HR " πŸ§™β€β™€οΈ... without fancy dress!!! :love:🀭

I'm back.

I need a rant πŸ˜”

Oh lovely Pom. Don't apologise- EVER!! We are all here for each other. Xx πŸ₯° ❀

• Heart
I've decided that colleagues will point and say " oh, here's that witch from HR " πŸ§™β€β™€οΈ... without fancy dress!!! :love:🀭

Oh lovely Pom. Don't apologise- EVER!! We are all here for each other. Xx πŸ₯° ❀
Haha, well if they do say that you can tell them their P45 will be in the post first thing Monday morning 🀣🀣😘

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.