Krusties #2 the sequel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for been understanding my friend πŸ₯°β€πŸ’–πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ‘½πŸΎ xx..I always worry if I let people down. I do like to dip in and out when I can. I be on again in the near future, maybe add a few more pics. πŸ₯°πŸ’–β€πŸ˜˜πŸ‘½πŸΎ xx
Lots of love to you too πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ˜˜πŸ‘½ xx
I know you will be, when you feel like it, you're not letting anyone down at all. You always know where we are if you want us, you take care my friend, always here for you πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜πŸΎπŸ’ž xx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I know you will be, when you feel like it, you're not letting anyone down at all. You always know where we are if you want us, you take care my friend, always here for you πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜πŸΎπŸ’ž xx
Thank you my friend that means alot ..and you tooπŸ’–πŸ₯°β€πŸ€—πŸ‘½πŸΎπŸ˜˜ xx.

I admit I've been busy sorting out my offline photos on my kindle and it was stressing me out lol..it's took a while but I've managed it now where I can view photos offline as well as online. It's gave me more time to sort out things like that when I'm more relaxed.
It's been stressing me out for days..so that's a weight of my mind πŸ₯°β€πŸ€—πŸΎπŸ˜˜πŸ‘½ xx.
Love from Pom πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜ xx

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Thank you my friend that means alot ..and you tooπŸ’–πŸ₯°β€πŸ€—πŸ‘½πŸΎπŸ˜˜ xx.

I admit I've been busy sorting out my offline photos on my kindle and it was stressing me out lol..it's took a while but I've managed it now where I can view photos offline as well as online. It's gave me more time to sort out things like that when I'm more relaxed.
It's been stressing me out for days..so that's a weight of my mind πŸ₯°β€πŸ€—πŸΎπŸ˜˜πŸ‘½ xx.
Love from Pom πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜ xx
Hiya @Pom Bear ,I've been away for a few days (no, not in prison) but just wanted to say hello to everyone. Judging by recent head-lines I've go a ton of $#It to catch up on, eek! x

I shall probably regret it I sent him a message, not rude just blunt. I think I shall close the account.
Hope you and Dave are ok
Hey Harrigan; I've been away for a few days and just starting to catch up from scratch here. Is it possible that your neighbour is painfully skimming fb
messages and 'ticking' as an acknowledgement, intending to follow-up msgs in more depth later?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Just thinking I fancy getting myself a Tom Ford perfume,obviously not the hugely expensive ones but can anybody recommend me one..fankee very mucho.😊
Hey @Dollylovesshoes , I love the perfume 'Black Orchid' it smells great on my skin, but of course, we're all different?x

P
Ask me what I had today for lunch?
Pork??

And I'm so behind that I can only zoom in on Cats and KP comments at the mo. So much going on, yet nobody ressurecting the original thread. Hope we haven't been 'nobbled.'

Last edited:
  • Heart
Morning folks,hope all ok.

Ems hope you are feeling better and Penguin,any other Krusties that are under the weather hope you all feel better.Sewer as well.

Harri hope you are ok as well,hope not too upset with neighbour Be careful my love.❀

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Hello all! I'm busy doing my translations of English into Skanky Essicks Estaurine English - LOL Shame I'm not so good at French though LOL

• Haha
Hiya @Pom Bear ,I've been away for a few days (no, not in prison) but just wanted to say hello to everyone. Judging by recent head-lines I've go a ton of $#It to catch up on, eek! x

Hey Harrigan; I've been away for a few days and just starting to catch up from scratch here. Is it possible that your neighbour is painfully skimming fb
messages and 'ticking' as an acknowledgement, intending to follow-up msgs in more depth later?
Hello 😘 x.
Sorry I missed your message last night, I logged off after I left my comment. πŸ€—β€πŸ’•πŸ˜˜ xx
Good to see you back πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜˜, lol glad it weren't prison πŸ˜„.
Love from Pom 😘 xx

Resizer_16217134447601.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Hey @Dollylovesshoes , I love the perfume 'Black Orchid' it smells great on my skin, but of course, we're all different?x

P

Pork??

And I'm so behind that I can only zoom in on Cats and KP comments at the mo. So much going on, yet nobody ressurecting the original thread. Hope we haven't been 'nobbled.'
Hello lovely, missed you ❀😘 hope you've had a nice time, wherever you've been. No, nobody's resurrected the original. The more I think about it, the Mods changing it simply to 'Krusties' when it was moved, they might have been looking into something 'off' then 🀷🀷 but who knows, nothing mores been said since the beginning of this thread anyway. 😘

Morning everyone πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ hope all good in Krustyland today x

• Heart
  • Wow
So tired 😴
Have a mobile hairdresser coming to cut my hair later.
Pixie has found a nice cosy spot at the bottom of my housemates clothes rail
20211029_100120.jpg

• Heart
Morning Dolly...fellow suffering farmerπŸ˜³πŸ˜‚ morning all!
I haven't tried any of the Tom Ford perfumes. I have gone through many other brands but always go back to chanel allure. I've smelt perfumes in shops and they smelt great, brought them home and doused myself in them...and end up smelling like I've pissed my pants, several times. The same perfume can smell different on other people. Strange that🀣
I was told its a chemical reaction when I worked at Boots many moons ago

• Wow
Nobody here?πŸ™
Ahhhh Morning bargain.😊
I was told its a chemical reaction when I worked at Boots many moons ago
Yes,my sisinlaw cant wear perfume everyone she has tried smells awful.

Harri are you busy sewing? Is all ok?

So tired 😴
Have a mobile hairdresser coming to cut my hair later.
Pixie has found a nice cosy spot at the bottom of my housemates clothes rail
View attachment 835163
Pixie looks so relaxed bless her.😻

Last edited:
  • Heart
Thanks
Nobody here?πŸ™
Ahhhh Morning bargain.😊

It's amazing how different fragrances can smell on different people.
I remember when literally everyone wore Poison. It gave me such an awful headache 🀯
Walking through the perfume section in Harrod's made me feel sick & left me with a pounding headache. How anyone works in there all day is beyond me 🀷. Plus I could never choose a perfume in there because all the smells mingle into 1 huge stinkbomb 😁

We are having a bit of a trauma this morning. Child number 2 has been awaiting the delivery of black feathery wings for Halloween for nearly 2 weeks. This morning wings arrived. Dog number 2 decided to rip open the package. Wings destroyed & the porch looked like a black bird had been eaten πŸ™ˆ I am thankful that dog number 2 did not also chew through the bottle of fake blood!

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Haha
Thanks

It's amazing how different fragrances can smell on different people.
I remember when literally everyone wore Poison. It gave me such an awful headache 🀯
Walking through the perfume section in Harrod's made me feel sick & left me with a pounding headache. How anyone works in there all day is beyond me 🀷. Plus I could never choose a perfume in there because all the smells mingle into 1 huge stinkbomb 😁

We are having a bit of a trauma this morning. Child number 2 has been awaiting the delivery of black feathery wings for Halloween for nearly 2 weeks. This morning wings arrived. Dog number 2 decided to rip open the package. Wings destroyed & the porch looked like a black bird had been eaten πŸ™ˆ I am thankful that dog number 2 did not also chew through the bottle of fake blood!
Oh dear,naughty doggie.oh what are you going to do Pink? How will you replace them?

Morning all, Morning Dolly, from now on I shall call you my little sausage. Would that be ok?

Another strange dream, I had an affair with a BBC presenter! What’s going on?

You know you search one thing you end up somewhere else? I saw an Elton John video where he was being interviewed whilst riding an exercise bike wearing extremely tight trousers and a jacket with bananas on the shoulders!

Ok I’m getting up

Have a good day everybody including Dave

Dolly sloths are cute but you do make me laugh, bless yourself heart
I had a saucy dream about Richard Madeley and I also dreamt I was having Steven Gerrards baby.
Not in the same night I might add πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Hello lovely, missed you ❀😘 hope you've had a nice time, wherever you've been. No, nobody's resurrected the original. The more I think about it, the Mods changing it simply to 'Krusties' when it was moved, they might have been looking into something 'off' then 🀷🀷 but who knows, nothing mores been said since the beginning of this thread anyway. 😘

Morning everyone πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ hope all good in Krustyland today x
I still don't understand what was going on there? 🀷
Why would someone create a 2nd account to raise suspicions if they were so sure of what they were saying? All that has done is make me suspicious of everyone πŸ€”. At the end of the day none of us know if we're speaking to Skanky, Tom Cruise, The Queen or Sharon from Wigan 🀭

Oh dear,naughty doggie.oh what are you going to do Pink? How will you replace them?
After falling about laughing, swearing about the dog whilst cleaning up, we are off to buy a pair. I've managed to find some about 20mins away. So not too bad.
Dog number 2 is a naughty nibbler. I call her the stuffy killer. Gave up spending money on soft dog toys because she has them all to bits in minutes 🀣. So I now buy teddies from charity shops for pennies. She does have a good collection of hard rubber balls that are not destroyed.
She does this kind of weird smile when she's done something naughty. We always know she's been up to something when she comes running to us with her 'smiley teeth'. I'll try & get a picture.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
  • Wow
Nobody here?πŸ™
Ahhhh Morning bargain.😊

Harri are you busy sewing? Is all ok?

Pixie looks so relaxed bless her.😻
Morning dolly, morning all...I'm here😁

Where's harri this morning, I need her wise words to get me going! Hope all is well too?

Still not myself yet but hey...its fridayπŸŽ‰πŸŽˆπŸ˜

Oh crap, now it's the afternoon, whoopsπŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.