Krusties #2 the sequel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Facehugger in thinking about it I have overreacted as usual. I’m going through menopause and get very stressed and moody because of that and because I’m so busy and all over the place.
Apologies to you I don’t like to fall out with people over nothing. Hope you accept my apology.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Facehugger in thinking about it I have overreacted as usual. I’m going through menopause and get very stressed and moody because of that and because I’m so busy and all over the place.
Apologies to you I don’t like to fall out with people over nothing. Hope you accept my apology.
That's absolutely fine Harri ❤ no harm done & we are all here for each other at the end of the day, I have no ill will towards anyone here at all x

• Heart
Haha, that's ok, you best make mine looking like Hattie Jacques & you'll need more pins than you've got at home 🤣🤣
Pins are a pain both metaphorically and physically. I’m always bloody losing them or pricking myself. I was binding this quilt tonight blood came out but got rid of the stain. Apparently the best way to clean a blood stain is saliva.

Reactions: 6
Dont say sorry for ranting or sharing lovely 👽🤗❤😘🐾 this is meant to be a space we can chat about anything, no worries xx the first thing is you're under your doctor's, if you carry on feeling no better then keep on at them about your dosage or you can go get a second opinion somewhere I bet. I think the menopause coupled with your illness is making things worse for you right now. I felt a lot of what you're going through just with the menopause alone, bless you, you're doing well to keep going and trying. See how you are in Belfast and don't worry about the US trip yet, it's a while away. Take one day at a time & just do what you can do.

I dreaded my trip earlier this month, it was a lot better than I thought and I surprised myself. I worried about it from March when it was first arranged, which is why I was quiet a bit, but I really shouldn't have. Try and stay positive my lovely, I know it's hard when you feel so tit right now. Things will get better my friend 👽🤗❤😘🐾 xx
Thank you very much indeed my friend 💖💕❤👽🐾🥰🤗😘 xx.
I've booked marked your lovely message so I can look at it when I'm down 😘 xx.

I think your right that the Peri meno isn't helping symptoms, and I notice a pattern that I feel worse due to pmt.
I always like to make people laugh on here so it was hard to write that, bit I'm glad I have now, it's helped alot..thank you 💖💖💖👽🐾🥰🤗😘 xx.
Yep I'm on the health unlocked website..read alot that can be done to ease symptoms in the future, it's a long process but I make notes and will be doing more with the doctor etc after my hoilday.
It's true march is a long way..I always look forward in a negative way when I'm down. Like you say one step at a time 😀 x.
Sorry to hear how you felt before your hoilday but I'm glad it went well in the end..worrying is horrible so big Pom hugs to you my friend and also for the lovely and helpful reply 💖❤Love from Pom 🥰🤗💕🤗😘👽🐾 xxxxx.

I've decided that colleagues will point and say " oh, here's that witch from HR " 🧙‍♀️... without fancy dress!!! :love:🤭

Oh lovely Pom. Don't apologise- EVER!! We are all here for each other. Xx 🥰 ❤
Thank you very much Jersey ❤🥰💖💕🤗😘 xx. This is such a lovely thread, thanks for been here too ❤🥰💖💕🤗😘 Love from Pom xx

• Heart
Crikey oRiley I do look at women’s boobs a lot having always been flat chested. Just saw a photo of Oti Mabuse, she is huge up top. How does she dance with them?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Thank you very much indeed my friend 💖💕❤👽🐾🥰🤗😘 xx.
I've booked marked your lovely message so I can look at it when I'm down 😘 xx.

I think your right that the Peri meno isn't helping symptoms, and I notice a pattern that I feel worse due to pmt.
I always like to make people laugh on here so it was hard to write that, bit I'm glad I have now, it's helped alot..thank you 💖💖💖👽🐾🥰🤗😘 xx.
Yep I'm on the health unlocked website..read alot that can be done to ease symptoms in the future, it's a long process but I make notes and will be doing more with the doctor etc after my hoilday.
It's true march is a long way..I always look forward in a negative way when I'm down. Like you say one step at a time 😀 x.
Sorry to hear how you felt before your hoilday but I'm glad it went well in the end..worrying is horrible so big Pom hugs to you my friend and also for the lovely and helpful reply 💖❤Love from Pom 🥰🤗💕🤗😘👽🐾 xxxxx.

Thank you very much Jersey ❤🥰💖💕🤗😘 xx. This is such a lovely thread, thanks for been here too ❤🥰💖💕🤗😘 Love from Pom xx
You're welcome, just keep taking one day at a time. It's not worth making yourself worse worrying about tomorrow, or next week, I know too well that's easier said than done though. I always know when you're a bit down, it's bizarre, not anything you say but just can tell. I'm always here for you, get that Meno over & done with and then I reckon you'll feel a lot better. 👽🤗❤😘🐾🐾 Xx

• Heart
@Pom Bear *hugs* I also have an underactive thyroid. Been diagnosed 5 years now and still have all the symptoms. Thyroid UK has some great information. I'm 35 and feel like I'm over 70

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Oh for god's sake, the fireworks have started round here. It's not even nearly November 5th yet. The cat is in 😻 the dog is oblivious, bless him ❤

• Heart
Does anybody watch Money for Nothing?
No I don't!
You worried the tit otta me earlier!

Please say if you have taken offence. I say lots of thing's, I get a wow or an angry. I don't know why? I know that I adore you, please don't take offense❤🥰😘❤

• Heart
No I don't!

Please say if you have taken offence. I say lots of thing's, I get a wow or an angry. I don't know why? I know that I adore you, please don't take offense❤🥰😘❤
People use the reactions buttons in different ways I've found Mrs E. You can get everything from sick to laughing, depending on how people read your post. It depends on their mind set or sense of humour sometimes too, I don't read into the reactions I get on a post too much. But I do tend to notice who reacts to posts which are quite obviously from newbies stirring the pot at times.

• Heart
People use the reactions buttons in different ways I've found Mrs E. You can get everything from sick to laughing, depending on how people read your post. It depends on their mind set or sense of humour sometimes too, I don't read into the reactions I get on a post too much. But I do tend to notice who reacts to posts which are quite obviously from newbies stirring the pot at times.
I'll just give you a great big heart❤
I understand completely because people may not understand a comment or a person's sense of humour!
We love our krusties xxx

• Heart
I'll just give you a great big heart❤
I understand completely because people may not understand a comment or a person's sense of humour!
We love our krusties xxx
Aw, thank you, have one back ❤ I often heart a post if I love what someone's said & agree with them totally, but others may angry it if the subject matter upsets them, it's all 'each to their own' I think.

• Heart
No I don't!

Hi MrsEms, oh I’m sorry, bless you. Me mum says I still worry her to death and I’m over 50 now so there’s no hope!

Oh bless you. Honestly you have never offended me. I am super sensitive and it’s a shame there aren’t more emojis as sometimes emotions are hard to describe, plus as I’ve said lots of times, the written word can be interpreted in many ways. At least when you see someone speak you can hear their intonation or see their facebut with this you just get a ruddy yellow face!

Thank you so much MrsEms, did you ever decide what you wanted to be called? What about our lass from the Valleys?

Anyway thank you lass, you’re a sweetheart👠❤

• Heart
You're welcome, just keep taking one day at a time. It's not worth making yourself worse worrying about tomorrow, or next week, I know too well that's easier said than done though. I always know when you're a bit down, it's bizarre, not anything you say but just can tell. I'm always here for you, get that Meno over & done with and then I reckon you'll feel a lot better. 👽🤗❤😘🐾🐾 Xx
Thank you 🥰💖💕❤🤗😘🐾👽 xx.
Very true, I get optimistic some days but then if I'm pessimistic everything in bleak.
Yep I think the meno isn't helping, esp as alot of symptoms are similar so don't know which is which lol.
Love Pom ❤🤗💖💕🥰😘👽🐾 xx

@Pom Bear *hugs* I also have an underactive thyroid. Been diagnosed 5 years now and still have all the symptoms. Thyroid UK has some great information. I'm 35 and feel like I'm over 70
Pom hugs to you Penguin 🥰💕💖🤗😘 xx.
I'm sorry to hear how much your suffering and how your feeling..it's awful. Thanks on the Thyroid info and I hope things get better for you 💖❤🤗🥰💕❤😘 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Hi MrsEms, oh I’m sorry, bless you. Me mum says I still worry her to death and I’m over 50 now so there’s no hope!

Oh bless you. Honestly you have never offended me. I am super sensitive and it’s a shame there aren’t more emojis as sometimes emotions are hard to describe, plus as I’ve said lots of times, the written word can be interpreted in many ways. At least when you see someone speak you can hear their intonation or see their facebut with this you just get a ruddy yellow face!

Thank you so much MrsEms, did you ever decide what you wanted to be called? What about our lass from the Valleys?

Anyway thank you lass, you’re a sweetheart👠❤
I hear you @Harrigan, but your original post didn't indicate any stress or upset - only that you lost your way in the office. Of course other friends on here relate to things like that and react with a 🤭 :ROFLMAO:.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.