Krusties #2 the sequel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a disaster! Tried using a diffuser to dry my hair. Ended up looking like a cross between Brian May, Marc Bolan and Gene Simmons. Not good! Had to straighten it in the end.
Hats are good yeah? Or any birds that need their eggs nesting?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What a disaster! Tried using a diffuser to dry my hair. Ended up looking like a cross between Brian May, Marc Bolan and Gene Simmons. Not good! Had to straighten it in the end.
Hats are good yeah? Or any birds that need their eggs nesting?
I want photo's....... :LOL: :LOL:

• Haha
Ohhhhhhh, yum yum & yum 😋😋 that's going in this week's meal planner somewhere. All my lot will love that. I'm lucky that all the kids like stinky cheese. I'll do 1 lot without bacon for the pesketarian.
Thanks for sharing that @Dollylovesshoes 😘

@BigBlue2018 would you please be kind enough to share some of your recipes? We're allowed to on here because we won't be derailing whoop whoop 🎉🎉

Does anyone use the Too Good To Go app? It's fab. Saving food, saving money & saving the planet. I rescued 3 bags last week & was informed I'd saved enough emissions to power a TV for a week 😳 The kids love it because you don't know exactly what you get until you open the bags 🤣
Yes of course. I'll start tomorrow. Just doing lamb for tea with daupennaise!

• Heart
Awww Harri you must have a thick mob!mine is fine always was naturally curly older I have got it’s straighter.
Indeed Dolly it is. I always say my hair is so thick it could feed the five thousand! Mum has fine straight hair, dad has straight hair. My brother has curly hair but I have curly hair with a life story of its own!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Indeed Dolly it is. I always say my hair is so thick it could feed the five thousand! Mum has fine straight hair, dad has straight hair. My brother has curly hair but I have curly hair with a life story of its own!
Do you use GHD’s ?they are the best straighteners.Expensive but you get what you pay for.

Do you use GHD’s ?they are the best straighteners.Expensive but you get what you pay for.
Yes I do use GHDs the ones with the wide plates, normal size no good! I’ve had mine several years now and I know Dyson do some straighteners but they’re too expensive.

Reactions: 7
Well done all of you Sunday lunchers, all looks delicious.
I'm still cooking mine, Mr S is veggie so i normally cook JO spinach ,feta and filo pie, and i've got a chicken in now.
Eldest is at uni and has a w/e job in Kildare Village, the Irish branch of Bicester village so i delay dinner until he gets back.
All on track for 6ish :)

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Here you go @265 .......before it was drowned with gravy 😋
Wow ~ that looks yummy, and no sprouts either! (I'm still funny about mash...) Anyway HERE YOU ALL ARE! As we see, a rather lame apology was issued on Skankys' behalf whilst managing to promote her new catalogue of lies. AND dragging Dwight Yorke into the foray yet AGAIN. Dolly, pass the piss-pot please! Now can anyone tell me if the KP threads will continue or have we all transferred over to this one now? I don't mind but still wondering where LiarLiar and Peeko have gone x
Here you go @265 .......before it was drowned with gravy 😋

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Well guys another recipe.
INGREDIENTS
  • 1 whole camembert
  • 6-8 slices of prosciutto
  • 5 garlic cloves
  • Small bunch of chives
  • 1 pack of puff pastry
  • 1 egg yolk, beaten
  • Flour for dusting
INSTRUCTIONS
  1. Slice the top of the cheese off, peel the garlic and finely chop the chives.
  2. Into the topless cheese push in the garlic cloves and sprinkle over the chives, pushing some in where you can. Place the lid of the cheese back on and wrap the cheese in the ham. You want to wrap it so the whole wheel is covered, matching the ends round the other side of the cheese. This will take 6-8 slices depending.
  3. Once the cheese is cover in the ham, wrap in the sheet of pastry. It might be easier to trim the pastry so it is a square, and match the points to each other in the reverse side of the cheese. Pinch the pastry together
  4. And cut off any excess. The bottom should be flat and fairly smooth.
  5. Brush with the egg wash and do whatever pattern you wish to on top. Bake at 200°C for around 20 minutes, until the pastry is golden and puffy.

Do you reckon that KP's black plastic trousers had that issue ? :unsure: :oops: They looked so "puffed out" in the rear in the press photos :LOL:
They must effin stink anyway,I remember bubble shoes made your effin feet stink to high heaven.🤢
[/QUOTE]
😋I have to try this 💕🤗
The recipe not stinky shoes 👞 😄

• Haha
Wow ~ that looks yummy, and no sprouts either! (I'm still funny about mash...) Anyway HERE YOU ALL ARE! As we see, a rather lame apology was issued on Skankys' behalf whilst managing to promote her new catalogue of lies. AND dragging Dwight Yorke into the foray yet AGAIN. Dolly, pass the piss-pot please! Now can anyone tell me if the KP threads will continue or have we all transferred over to this one now? I don't mind but still wondering where LiarLiar and Peeko have gone x
We're here chatting about anything & everything so we don't derail the Skanky thread. We'll all still be posting on the other 1. She's still a detestable lying piece of tit.
Pull up a chair & feel free to join in with anything you like..... have a welcome hug 🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I had a little kip, it was short lived. I was dreaming away and I think the drama on this thread earlier sent me off on one because my dreams were like Eastenders on acid🤣
I was woken by a phone call after half hour, I had visitors🥴 Then cooking and ironing...
I've had it today..

Oh penguin you must see your doctor or phone out of hours if you feel really bad. Love and hugs...obviously socially distanced🤣 take care xx

I'm in wales we still wear masks and are distancing, hence my comment😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
You can’t beat a great Western. Really I’m not a western fan but the music of Ennio Morricone is so beautiful it almost makes me cry. Rare in this film to see Henry Fonda playing a baddie.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.