Krusties #2 the sequel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning all.
I've just made myself a strong black coffee (well my machine has) I don't drink tea because apparently when I make it, it tastes like gnats pissπŸ˜‚
Anyway I'm glad I've made a strong coffee, I'm sat here wondering what's going on again?πŸ€―πŸ™

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Morning all.
I've just made myself a strong black coffee (well my machine has) I don't drink tea because apparently when I make it, it tastes like gnats pissπŸ˜‚
Anyway I'm glad I've made a strong coffee, I'm sat here wondering what's going on again?πŸ€―πŸ™
Yes, I used to mske gnats piss.🀣

I know Ems,I’m baffled..also bit confused with mods comment.

Reactions: 11
Yes, I used to mske gnats piss.🀣

I know Ems,I’m baffled..also bit confused with mods comment.
I'd like to know what's going on. My adding up is tit and I'm not going there againπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

I've still got meringue stuck to the front of my phone from mixing yesterday's pavlova😳🀣

• Haha
Morning all, just been reading the bullshit apology made by HER family... oh duck off!!

I hope she ends up in prison which is where she belongs.

Anyway, Monday I will have to get up early, had a call from the office giving me an early
collection, early bed for me tonight.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I'd like to know what's going on. My adding up is tit and I'm not going there againπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

I've still got meringue stuck to the front of my phone from mixing yesterday's pavlova😳🀣
I like builder's tea. I leave the bag in my cup. Just a splash of milk, no sugar.

I'm confused too πŸ€” has CC contacted mod about Ken, thus generating mod post? Why has CC created new account to post their concerns? Why not just post under normal name?

Just to be absolutely clear, Skanky is still a lying c**t. Anyone who believes anything in her new book is as deluded as she is. Nice to throw all the exes under the bus though πŸ₯΄

• Heart
Ems and Harri see this on my searching etc thought of both of you.

I like builder's tea. I leave the bag in my cup. Just a splash of milk, no sugar.

I'm confused too πŸ€” has CC contacted mod about Ken, thus generating mod post? Why has CC created new account to post their concerns? Why not just post under normal name?

Just to be absolutely clear, Skanky is still a lying c**t. Anyone who believes anything in her new book is as deluded as she is. Nice to throw all the exes under the bus though πŸ₯΄
Pinky is that what her book is about her exes..who the duck wants to read her old ghost written tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

I would actually appreciate it if CC would tell us who they were previously and why only make two posts just to accuse someone of being a fake. None of it makes sense and it's not really fairπŸ™

Ems and Harri see this on my searching etc thought of both of you.

Oh dolly, I love it😍 it's like me pissed back in the day trying to do a party trick😳🀣

Actually just had a quick glance at the site and I love it...its heavenly!

• Haha
I would actually appreciate it if CC would tell us who they were previously and why only make two posts just to accuse someone of being a fake. None of it makes sense and it's not really fairπŸ™

Oh dolly, I love it😍 it's like me pissed back in the day trying to do a party trick😳🀣

Actually just had a quick glance at the site and I love it...its heavenly!
Yes,I would have like explanation from CC..

I thought you would like it,bet Harri does as well.

Where is Rita?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Yes,I would have like explanation from CC..

I thought you would like it,bet Harri does as well.

Where is Rita?
Is Rita on the kp thread? Quite a few people have gone missingπŸ€·β€β™€οΈ I wish we knew what's happened to liar liarπŸ™

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Thanks for the reports.

Afraid we've got a very suspicious poster here with a handful of irregularities. While it's not impossible that there's a valid reason for every single one of them, it's very unlikely. But with all they've shared publicly will be easy to send something in private to admin to validate.

Sadly we've had this before on tattle - people making up personas, changing accounts and faking a death.

Please always report rather than trying to mini mod
Ok I admit I'm not even half awake, can anyone confirm who is the troll cc or ken?

Do people genuinely not see that poster for what it is? And think unquestionably they're real? It's not even about all the saved pictures uploaded confidently claiming they were someone's artwork (then the story changed). Then when called out they were constantly reading the thread saying nothing until on the thread everyone decided they were genuine. I know no one wants to admit they've been taken in by a con and want to believe it's read. But really so many posts read like a liar fantasist phoney.

mum didn't watch the current soaps but loved the classic ones in the avo, she used to call circumcised men Roundheads and uncircumcised Cavaliers, she was always asking me what I thought about the male soap actors (me with a red face 😳) willy's 🀭 she decided Ken was a Cavalier hence "frilly end" silly moo she was πŸ₯°πŸ˜

l

clearly someone faking it all when you read the posts. they're probably laughing away at the people here they're fooling.
Stop tit stirring and bleeping with people's heads! ... what exactly are you gaining from this? .... life must be very boring indeed, if this is what you do in your spare time .... I see YOU clearly for what YOU are 🀬 🀬 ... IF there is an issue, let the mods deal with it!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Morning lovelies. Lovely morning here in Jersey, may go out for a drive around the island- we still haven't discovered some places after 8 years here. πŸ‡―πŸ‡ͺ . Not sure what is going on here BUT I don't like it one bit ☹. This thread is a happy place for us friends. πŸ₯°πŸ€—

• Heart
Morning lovelies. Lovely morning here in Jersey, may go out for a drive around the island- we still haven't discovered some places after 8 years here. πŸ‡―πŸ‡ͺ . Not sure what is going on here BUT I don't like it one bit ☹. This thread is a happy place for us friends. πŸ₯°πŸ€—
Yes,we needed something like this cos of having our piss boiled all the time from skankywank.I love this rhread,I do hope somebody is not trying to derail it,we can’t have that.

I think I mentioned to you before about my holiday in Jersey Green Island where I had mussels every time we ate in there.Food gorgeous went to a fab restaurant on our last night,can’t remember name though..it was lovely,we stayed in a house in St Marie’s Lane,I believe it was.4 bedroom house.

• Heart
Morning all 😘 well I have caught up on skanky thread now I have caught up on this thread, quiet day again for me so I will enjoy the peace and quiet.πŸ˜‚ I love really strong tea the stronger the better, not a fan of coffee but hey we can’t all like the same things in life.

I hope you all have a peaceful Sunday ❀ Be back later for catch up 🀞x

• Heart
Ok I admit I'm not even half awake, can anyone confirm who is the troll cc or ken?
I have absolutely no idea 🀷 I don't know if CC is suggesting that just Ken isn't who they say they are. Or if they're suggesting that Crumble/Ken is the same person 🀷 I don't understand why CC has created a new account to make their point if they're certain of what they're saying 🀷 Do mods now try to resolve the issue 🀷
Ultimately who/how is this damaging? None of us actually know our real names, addresses etc 🀷

Anyway, beef is cooking. What shall I do with potatoes? Roast, mash, dauphinoise, hasselback, twice baked.....

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I have absolutely no idea 🀷 I don't know if CC is suggesting that just Ken isn't who they say they are. Or if they're suggesting that Crumble/Ken is the same person 🀷 I don't understand why CC has created a new account to make their point if they're certain of what they're saying 🀷 Do mods now try to resolve the issue 🀷
Ultimately who/how is this damaging? None of us actually know our real names, addresses etc 🀷

Anyway, beef is cooking. What shall I do with potatoes? Roast, mash, dauphinoise, hasselback, twice baked.....
I read the mods post as ken being the troll. I hope the mods will clarify. I think it is damaging, there are friendships and support here, if posters are trusting a wrong un it spoils it.
Dauphinoise, definitely. ☺

Roasties Pink.πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.