Krusties #2 the sequel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have absolutely no idea 🤷 I don't know if CC is suggesting that just Ken isn't who they say they are. Or if they're suggesting that Crumble/Ken is the same person 🤷 I don't understand why CC has created a new account to make their point if they're certain of what they're saying 🤷 Do mods now try to resolve the issue 🤷
Ultimately who/how is this damaging? None of us actually know our real names, addresses etc 🤷

Anyway, beef is cooking. What shall I do with potatoes? Roast, mash, dauphinoise, hasselback, twice baked.....
Roast potatoes 👍

I smell a rat

Reactions: 7
I read the mods post as ken being the troll. I hope the mods will clarify. I think it is damaging, there are friendships and support here, if posters are trusting a wrong un it spoils it.
Dauphinoise, definitely. ☺
I’m openly honest,to tell the truth I don’t care if anybody knows my real name,why would I be worried?I don’t do much SM only facefuck really,my Facefuck isn’t used to slag people off,I have a real close friend since 2006,We got friendly through a forum.I have been on holiday to stay with her and have met her family and her fur babies.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
No, not rat.....I'm definitely cooking beef 🥴 cooking in my pajamas....yup, I confess, I'm not even dressed yet. And I don't even care 😃
I’m still in jammies as well,even popped to shop down road,but bottoms just look like loungey pants.🤣Lazy old witch I am.

Rita was on the KP thread yesterday at 5.01pm.:)
Yes,but she is always on early mornings,unless she is busy with the animals etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
This little sod wanted a treat from the magic cupboard (fridge), so decided the best way to get my attention was to jump on top & start batting empty egg boxes off the top 🤣🐾🐈

This little sod wanted a treat from the magic cupboard (fridge), so decided the best way to get my attention was to jump on top & start batting empty egg boxes off the top 🤣🐾🐈
Please excuse the state of the wall. Kitchen currently being renovated 😁

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
On Curiously-curious post today...was it today (can't be arsed going back) but it had been liked by another poster. So I looked and that poster is also a mod. We started this thread a week ago to be a fun thread so I don't understand why kens would be called out on this one and not the Katie price thread.
I dont want it to let it to spoil this thread🤷‍♀️

I'm a roast potato kinda girl, though these days I should probably go for steamed baby potatoes...bloody middle age spread😂

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
On Curiously-curious post today...was it today (can't be arsed going back) but it had been liked by another poster. So I looked and that poster is also a mod. We started this thread a week ago to be a fun thread so I don't understand why kens would be called out on this one and not the Katie price thread.

I'm a roast potato kinda girl, though these days I should probably go for steamed baby potatoes...bloody middle age spread😂
Here, here 👏👏👏👏I don't want it spoiled either. We created this to be a 'happy chat about anything' kinda page.

• Heart

I thought that to Ems, why have they decided to call Ken out on this thread, wish they would leave him alone he's going through enough as it is - CC has been asked to reveal their old username and they still haven't

• Heart
Reactions: 14
This’ll make you laugh not a lot. I was cutting some fabric for stockings and realised I’d cut the toe off one. Always doing things like that.

Ik confused re that post. Way I read it the mod was saying the Ken person was under investigation. I don’t know what’s going on I shall leave it to the mods.

ooh I love roast potatoes! Often just have roast potatoes with roast onions with a salad, it’s lovely.

This’ll make you laugh not a lot. I was cutting some fabric for stockings and realised I’d cut the toe off one. Always doing things like that.

Ik confused re that post. Way I read it the mod was saying the Ken person was under investigation. I don’t know what’s going on I shall leave it to the mods.

ooh I love roast potatoes! Often just have roast potatoes with roast onions with a salad, it’s lovely.
Well,when I checked the likes of that post re CC it was a VIP ,Ems how did you find out it was a Mod?

Harri I love roasties as well,I sometimes have them with brussels which I adore.🤣Did you see that lovely bunny cake stand I posted Ems loved it.

• Heart
  • Wow
Well,when I checked the likes of that post re CC it was a VIP ,Ems how did you find out it was a Mod?

Harri I love roasties as well,I sometimes have them with brussels which I adore.🤣Did you see that lovely bunny cake stand I posted Ems loved it.
Just seen the cake stand it’s gorgeous! I think my friend would like it as she and hub have 2 gorgeous rabbits.

• Heart
Just seen the cake stand it’s gorgeous! I think my friend would like it as she and hub have 2 gorgeous rabbits.
It would but to be honest I make her something then always try to get a few bits and pieces. Not sure will speak to hub.

Anybody that likes strong cheese etc..Ems!you may like this.

STINKING BISHOPS POTATOES

(Not for the faint-hearted)

Stinking Bishop is a fantastic English Cheese ,very smelly as the name suggests, the rind is washed in perry. It has a real affinity with English Rose.

2 onions , chopped
bay leaf
50g butter
150g green or smoked streaky ,chopped
1kg waxy potatoes (charlotte , pinkfir apple)
300-500g Stinking Bishop in wedges
100 ml English Rose
Boil potatoes with bay leaf from cold for 10-15 minutes until barely cooked . Drain and cut into thick slices ready to be sauteed.

Meanwhile melt the butter in a thick bottomed frying pan and chuck in the onions and chopped bacon.Fry on medium heat to give it some colour. Remove from pan and set aside . Add more butter to pan and saute the potatoes until nicely golden. Add the bacon and onions and mix in the wine . Bring to the boil and simmer for a couple of minutes to reduce the wine.

Tip into oven proof vessel and dot with 8-10 wedges of Stinking Bishop ,rind side up on the top. Cover with foil and cook in oven for 15-20 minutes (180c?/middle of aga) , remove foil and return to colour up the top for another 15 minutes.

A meal in itself but goes nicely with a bit of Brisket .

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Just clicking on a few posts. I shouldn't let it bother me so much...but it has. Liar liar would know what to do, I reckon she'd kick some ass😉

I do roast potatoes and honey roast parsnips. I'll be doing it for our evening meal again as my son is in work. I have an extra guest again today...the one who said he didn't like roasties😱🤣
I'm off for a kip, I was up way too early xx

• Heart
I’m not sure I posted this before,but it’s gorgeous I ordered as Pressie ideal for cheese and biccies,it’s hand made.Unusual I think.I love the nibbled edges.🤣

Ems,it’s cos we care about one another!I worry when I don’t see a poster for awhile..I know people have their own lives to get on with..can’t help but be concerned.❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I'm just lurking atm. Im too ill to function. I haven't ever felt this rough in my life.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.