Krusties #2 the sequel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi all 🤗

Dolly... with the shower thing, can you step into yours? If so, you can get little stools called perch stools (or indeed little white and silver shower chairs with arms, if you have room) so you can sit safely to wash.

You can also apply for grants with the local council (some offer full cover of the payment due and this is for council, rentals and owned/mortgaged properties) to update a shower so you have a shower facility to suit you. Worth asking about it at your local offices (via phone if it's easier). :)

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Oh dear Harri! I know how you feel,I’m so low at times my darling sisinlaw always worry about me,but I don’t tell her everything..I keep lots of it to meself…I get so depressed at times..but you carry on etc..Try to hide things.. to be honest though I’m glad I’m not with anyone..I just get on with it.. yes I worry about me wobbly legs etc..cant get in shower these days,cost me a fortune to have bathroom designed..oh well..never mind..I have to be honest ever since my sis died..it took its toll on me. We were so close..
anyyway stop it Dolly.. 🤓

Oh,just going through my memory of years ago,remembering some journalists..!I honestly have to own up and say loved Lynda Lee Potter,she interviewed loads of ‘stars’ she despised Lulu which can understand..Elaine Paige..and few others..She was lethal but I loved it.Honest reports.

Oh god yes remember Nigel Dempster…he could be lethal as well.
You need to talk to somebody at times Dolly, someone who understands you. My mum understands me I’d be lost without her.
I’m so pleased you got your bathroom done, you need it. My neighbour who I worry about, she too doesn’t use bath for fear of falling over, like you she is wobbly on her legs and on lots of medication.
I’m so sorry Dolly, if only we lived near I would try to help, you’re such a lovely lady. Please talk to someone if you need help.
I remember Nigel he was the posh one, don’t remember Lynda so much but she was very brave in her illness.
If you talk about your fears it does help.
Take care lovey say hi to Dave please x

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Oh we're a right lot aren't we😁 I buggered up this morning and took 1 more of my anti-convulsants tablets, I'm on 4 different types as it is and it can be confusing, memory problems too! Anyway I was getting palpitations for a while so had to take another tablet to calm that down. So I've been out shopping this afternoon completely off my box...quite like being stoned🥴🤣
I saw this and it gave me the giggles😁
IMG-20211030-WA0000.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Oh we're a right lot aren't we😁 I buggered up this morning and took 1 more of my anti-convulsants tablets, I'm on 4 different types as it is and it can be confusing, memory problems too! Anyway I was getting palpitations for a while so had to take another tablet to calm that down. So I've been out shopping this afternoon completely off my box...quite like being stoned🥴🤣
I saw this and it gave me the giggles😁View attachment 837713
You could say blunt but fair?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hi MrsEms,
Bless you. But you tell me if I do, yes?
Well I’m always up and down and at times I feel I can self combust. I could say it’s my artistic temperament but no, I’m an Aquarius so we’re a mad lot!
I’m fine thanks hope you’re feeling better x
I'm feeling a bit better today thankyou, I think🤣
I understand about feeling up and down, don't you worry yourself about that. I feel the same, I hide behind my a painted smile and the shoes etc but I hide so much!
Oh dear Harri! I know how you feel,I’m so low at times my darling sisinlaw always worry about me,but I don’t tell her everything..I keep lots of it to meself…I get so depressed at times..but you carry on etc..Try to hide things.. to be honest though I’m glad I’m not with anyone..I just get on with it.. yes I worry about me wobbly legs etc..cant get in shower these days,cost me a fortune to have bathroom designed..oh well..never mind..I have to be honest ever since my sis died..it took its toll on me. We were so close..
anyyway stop it Dolly.. 🤓

Oh,just going through my memory of years ago,remembering some journalists..!I honestly have to own up and say loved Lynda Lee Potter,she interviewed loads of ‘stars’ she despised Lulu which can understand..Elaine Paige..and few others..She was lethal but I loved it.Honest reports.

Oh god yes remember Nigel Dempster…he could be lethal as well.
Dolly, you need to look after yourself. We're all here to talk, and we can now...about whatever we want, and we'll all listen❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I'm feeling a bit better today thankyou, I think🤣
I understand about feeling up and down, don't you worry yourself about that. I feel the same, I hide behind my a painted smile and the shoes etc but I hide so much!

Dolly, you need to look after yourself. We're all here to talk, and we can now...about whatever we want, and we'll all listen❤
Can you get a reminder re your tabs? Do you use one of those tablet cases?
Im always cocking up running out of medication.

Unfortunately I’m no good at hiding things. When I think about it my depression started way back at school. I had terrible times there with bullying etc. Anyway I won’t go into it suffice to say I was miserable and cried nearly every day.

It’s true MrsEms, it’s good to talk and not worry about going off ruddy topic! Just wish I knew your real name. Oh well.
Speak soon and take care lovey

• Heart
Oh gawd get that awful woman off my screen!Bloody Joyce Barnaby..she is a nosey old cow and a bully.God I detest her.

• Haha
Wire the doorbell to the mains........
I live on a newish housing development, we only moved here for the school...same as everyone else. So all of our children around here have grown up together. I've always decorated the front of my house and love to see the little children dressed up. My kids are grown up and I have still done it. We have a party here every year for Halloween too as its my dads birthday too!
Problem is now my little dog goes bonkers every time the door knocks, so much so she passed out😥 it was really frightening. We're putting a bucket of sweets at the end of our drive with a kind note!
Fingers crossed this new generation are honest😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Dolly, give us your address I can send you one with a large salami attached!

In Italy there is La Befana where the witch gives gifts to children that have been good. That’s at Christmas though.
Awwwww I love witches Harri!did you see my post earlier about the book I had as a kid? Lent it to my cousin.never got it back,it is so rare the book..Itvwas called Witches Hollow.lOh god I loved it.

Dolly, give us your address I can send you one with a large salami attached!

In Italy there is La Befana where the witch gives gifts to children that have been good. That’s at Christmas though.
Awwww how fabulous..

• Heart
I know you shouldn’t blow your own trumpet but doesn’t the witches hat look lovely on my piggy? Fits perfectly too!

• Haha
  • Heart
For you Dolly
When I was a kiddy the lady downstairs Mrs B her husband made me a witch,it was gorgeous.Christmas morning there she was on my little table,I was over the moon.hand made…i loved her..I had a pillowcase of toys but the witch I loved.

I know you shouldn’t blow your own trumpet but doesn’t the witches hat look lovely on my piggy? Fits perfectly too!
Yes,it does look lovely.they are fab our hats.

• Heart
When I was a kiddy the lady downstairs Mrs B her husband made me a witch,it was gorgeous.Christmas morning there she was on my little table,I was over the moon.hand made…i loved her..I had a pillowcase of toys but the witch I loved.

Yes,it does look lovely.they are fab our hats.
Aw she sounds lovely, what a nice thing to do for you.

I’ve had a look and apparently they do a Kinder Witch. Love chocolate!

Yes they all look cute with hats on.

Dolly going to have something to eat, speak to you later lovey.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.