Krusties #17 Come on Krustieharri Give us Krustie Aubergine Parmigiana For Ems.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought it would be nice and relaxing working from home today!...nope,the twats at work are doing my head in..all wanting work done ASAP even though the fuckers are working from home too and want they want done is for in the office...useless cunts

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Smears are worse Dolly, I bite on my finger when having that done, I do the same when having an injection
Oh god yes,they always used wrong size smear thingy for me,Doctor told me I was quite small inside.😳
At least I wasn’t a skanky they would about five for her.🤣All at once.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Afternoon all

good luck Connie with your boob squashing procedure. I said to mum when I had mine done how horrible it was and painful. I can’t imagine a bloke having to endure similar prostate squashing job.

Staple I agree smear tests are even worse. There was one time I was in so much pain I literally was screaming. Horrendous.

Changing tack, this hot weather has definitely made me go do lally. Last night visiting mum dad put the fan on. Then there was this strange noise. I said to mum, “what’s that strange sound, is there a helicopter about”? She laughed and said it was the fan. Doh!

take care all in this heat

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
The story about price is in the sun newspaper,nothing new though
It's basically what we all knew, there are a few more details about how bad Katie has been which I think show how vile she really is. Even more proof that Katie shouldn't have got away with a prison sentence.

We've no sunshine and it's really heavy and warm...bloody draining this. I cant be arsed moving, the dogs can't be arsed moving. I'm not getting much done here.
Time to switch on the vacuum and make some noise so MrEms doesn't think I'm slacking😁

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It's basically what we all knew, there are a few more details about how bad Katie has been which I think show how vile she really is. Even more proof that Katie shouldn't have got away with a prison sentence.

We've no sunshine and it's really heavy and warm...bloody draining this. I cant be arsed moving, the dogs can't be arsed moving. I'm not getting much done here.
Time to switch on the vacuum and make some noise so MrEms doesn't think I'm slacking😁
Ems it’s same here cloudy over cast and so bleeping humid.Sweat like a piggywiggy jobbie.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Nothing will ever happen to her unless someone gets hurt

Just leave it on,or sit on sofa move it with yer foot back and forth.🤣

• Haha
Just leave it on,or sit on sofa move it with yer foot back and forth.🤣
It's a cordless one, they're pretty tit batteries wise. Couple of mins of the floor and it'll over heat and go flat....not that I've done it before or anyfink🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Horrible it’s like bleeping clamp isn’t it Connie?🤞🤞
It is….my aunt always says they should use something similar to check for testicular cancer in men 😬🤣

Oh god yes,they always used wrong size smear thingy for me,Doctor told me I was quite small inside.😳
At least I wasn’t a skanky they would about five for her.🤣All at once.
Mine is positioned funny so I have to make both hands into fists and put them behind my bum to tilt my pelvis up for them 🤦‍♀️🤣

• Haha
It is….my aunt always says they should use something similar to check for testicular cancer in men 😬🤣

Mine is positioned funny so I have to make both hands into fists and put them behind my bum to tilt my pelvis up for them 🤦‍♀️🤣
Yes a big vice,stick their bollocks in there.👀

Don’t mean to be cruel to bollocks.🤭

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.