Krusties #17 Come on Krustieharri Give us Krustie Aubergine Parmigiana For Ems.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Evening you Krustysweaties πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ hope you're all coping today. Not quite so bad here 25.5Β° on the way home tonight. 😘

Ems, I'm trying to think of a Fred title for you and your tassels, sweeping the floor once they're on & multi tasking in this hot weather but I'm not getting very far 🀣🀣😘

Notty ❀❀😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Evening you Krustysweaties πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ hope you're all coping today. Not quite so bad here 25.5Β° on the way home tonight. 😘

Ems, I'm trying to think of a Fred title for you and your tassels, sweeping the floor once they're on & multi tasking in this hot weather but I'm not getting very far 🀣🀣😘

Notty ❀❀😘
Evening facey ...hope you're well lovely ❀❀❀

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Hello Faceywacey❀Lovely you are here it’s bleeping hot mummy..

Erm Emstitties have tassels she don’t want no hassles.Somefink like that Facey?

• Heart
  • Haha
Hello Faceywacey❀Lovely you are here it’s bleeping hot mummy..

Erm Emstitties have tassels she don’t want no hassles.Somefink like that Facey?
Hello Dolly my love ❀😘 it definitely is ain't alf hot Mum 🀣 I'll have a think, all that's coming to mind is swinging the tassels round & keeping the flies off, like a Zebra's tail, I don't know 🀣🀣🀣

Lmao...just about to jump in the shower lol πŸ˜†β€β€
That makes me laugh when people say jump in the shower.........what, up and down like you're on a pogo stick while you're in there? 🀣🀣 Make sure you get that flannel in all your creases xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Hello Dolly my love ❀😘 it definitely is ain't alf hot Mum 🀣 I'll have a think, all that's coming to mind is swinging the tassels round & keeping the flies off, like a Zebra's tail, I don't know 🀣🀣🀣

That makes me laugh when people say jump in the shower.........what, up and down like you're on a pogo stick while you're in there? 🀣🀣 Make sure you get that flannel in all your creases xx
Who needs a pogo stick! 🀭

• Haha

Something like tassels on her titties can swing for any city.

• Haha
Two tonne Tessie and her Twirling Tassels!

roll up roll up. The greatest meringue queen in all of Britain.

she bakes, she wakes, she rakes, she makes a jolly good cake and is endowed with an abundance of mirth.

Arise Earth Mother of the Hostess with the Mostess

Nurse!

• Haha
Ems swinging her tasseled tits keeps,the mozzies off your bits. 🀣

Oh bleddy Nora. Have you got a link to that story, I can't find it on the Skum ❀❀😘
Facey there’s this story. From fail.

Facey Binfest has been on skanky thread talking about Bellfield case.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Ems swinging her tasseled tits keeps,the mozzies off your bits. 🀣

Facey there’s this story. From fail.

Facey Binfest has been on skanky thread talking about Bellfield case.
Thank you Dolly. I'll go and have a look. 😘

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.