Krusties #17 Come on Krustieharri Give us Krustie Aubergine Parmigiana For Ems.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning all, still hot, still sweaty Betty🥵
Hope you're all well!
I've never had a maccy ds breakfast, everyone else I know has had one. My middle daughter is going out for breakfast this morning to some fancy cafe. I'm still positive so a social leper and can't go. My poor youngest daughter has tested positive this morning too. I'll send out for lots of ice lollys to keep her cool! Bless her, she is actually worried about missing school. Back in the day I'd be doing bloody cartwheels...hated school🤣

Xxx
Oh that’s shame for your daughter Ems.🙁Hope she gets better quickly,another hottie today oh duck.🙁I want rain,rain,rain.🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Morning all, still hot, still sweaty Betty🥵
Hope you're all well!
I've never had a maccy ds breakfast, everyone else I know has had one. My middle daughter is going out for breakfast this morning to some fancy cafe. I'm still positive so a social leper and can't go. My poor youngest daughter has tested positive this morning too. I'll send out for lots of ice lollys to keep her cool! Bless her, she is actually worried about missing school. Back in the day I'd be doing bloody cartwheels...hated school🤣

Xxx
Come here child. You may be a leper but you are still a son of God and we love you. Give me your hand and feel the power!

Nurse!

• Haha
  • Heart
Got the call today that I am rota for duty custody for the next two weeks - bang goes my gin and tonics!

Wish I covered the Horsham area - might bump into you know who!

Beady eye has gone quiet too! I wonder why?

Last edited:
Ere bought some peppercorns,arrived with shopping I can’t work out how to open the bleeping drum,I’ve nipped away the sticky cover thingy but for the life of me I can’t bleeping unscrew the lid.😩

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Ere bought some peppercorns,arrived with shopping I can’t work out how to open the bleeping drum,I’ve nipped away the sticky cover thingy but for the life of me I can’t bleeping unscrew the lid.😩
Have you got one of those jar openers? I think Lakeland sell them. Or try a tea towel, get a good grip and twist.

Reactions: 4
Have you got one of those jar openers? I think Lakeland sell them. Or try a tea towel, get a good grip and twist.
Harri it’s a cardboard drum container,if it had been a glass thingy,you just tap round outside on the lid all around the top with a knife handle,it always works but this is cardboard drum thingy.

Awww my neighbour (whose cats I looked after awhile ago) popped head over fence when I was in nextdoor for whisper,I asked him if he could unscrew for me,I popped out front he was there and opened it for me..Also asked me to look after cats this weekend,no problem for me.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I’m still on holiday in South Africa (winter-ish) and fly my pale self back to London tomorrow night. I’m looking forward to some sun, although the temp sounds crazy!

I couldn’t resist peaking at Skanky and poor Lozza, so I’m all caught up!

• Heart
I’m still on holiday in South Africa (winter-ish) and fly my pale self back to London tomorrow night. I’m looking forward to some sun, although the temp sounds crazy!

I couldn’t resist peaking at Skanky and poor Lozza, so I’m all caught up!
Mike,going to above and beyond next week..Phew heat getting to this old gal.😩

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
I don’t envy anybody working. I was sewing this afternoon and had sweat pouring off my forehead. It’s awfully stifling.

Gosh this fan means I’m stinking even more of sweat! Bet the Queen doesn’t have this problem with her weighted hems and pressed undies.

Last edited:
  • Haha
You're looking rather dapper in your party hat today😘🤣
Love the boobie avatar 🤣. I can’t see the party hats coz I turned that thing off months ago. I’ve spent the day with my round the neck fan on….think I’ll be charging that more than my iPad in the next few days 😉🤣🤣. Still going for Windsor walk tomorrow but instead of meeting at 1000 we’re meeting at 0800 so hopefully we’ll be ok 🥵😬🥵.

• Heart
Love the boobie avatar 🤣. I can’t see the party hats coz I turned that thing off months ago. I’ve spent the day with my round the neck fan on….think I’ll be charging that more than my iPad in the next few days 😉🤣🤣. Still going for Windsor walk tomorrow but instead of meeting at 1000 we’re meeting at 0800 so hopefully we’ll be ok 🥵😬🥵.
Windsor walk?! You’re not far from me 😅

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.