Krusties #17 Come on Krustieharri Give us Krustie Aubergine Parmigiana For Ems.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Playing checkers with the kid, watching Drag Race and having a wee wine.

I might have had a wee wine last night... I ordered 8 boxes of 9 nuggies from McDonald's... but why though? Why not the 20 box? Whyyyyyy? Haha.
You enjoy your evening with your little one! Have a few glasses and pop on here later...we'll get some friday night tunes upπŸ•ΊπŸ’ƒ xxx

Oh christ I need to send an SOS for some wine😬 Don't care if I've got covid, 1 glass for medicinal purposes is fineπŸ˜‰πŸ€£

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Day with the dog tomorrow and naps xx lol
Sounds perfect❀ xxx
My daft big Alfred got very warm giving me cuddles earlier and thankfully got down (I didn't have the heart to push him off) we were both too hot! Low and behold my other dog climbed up to do the same! He fell asleep on me, total dead weight🀣 we both went to sleep for half hour before we got too hotπŸ₯°

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Sounds perfect❀ xxx
My daft big Alfred got very warm giving me cuddles earlier and thankfully got down (I didn't have the heart to push him off) we were both too hot! Low and behold my other dog climbed up to do the same! He fell asleep on me, total dead weight🀣 we both went to sleep for half hour before we got too hotπŸ₯°
Awwwwww bundle of fluff.❀

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Evening folks πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ pleased our Ems is feeling a bit better, it's a tad warm today intit 😘 my big dog still likes his cuddles too but it was even too warm for him last night, he slept down by my feet. The cat is camping out under the conifers because son is away, she'll not be in until he comes back, I'm not good enough 🀣😻

Hope you all have a good weekend even if you are doing nothing much. Octopus: hope you are still safe and can get some help and support. Citizens Advice, Women's Aid, even a free half hour with a solicitor are all worth looking into, they'll all advise you properly. Children are extremely resilient and your child will come through this, as will you. Take care 😘 xx

• Heart
Evening folks πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ pleased our Ems is feeling a bit better, it's a tad warm today intit 😘 my big dog still likes his cuddles too but it was even too warm for him last night, he slept down by my feet. The cat is camping out under the conifers because son is away, she'll not be in until he comes back, I'm not good enough 🀣😻

Hope you all have a good weekend even if you are doing nothing much. Octopus: hope you are still safe and can get some help and support. Citizens Advice, Women's Aid, even a free half hour with a solicitor are all worth looking into, they'll all advise you properly. Children are extremely resilient and your child will come through this, as will you. Take care 😘 xx
All the better for having you guys.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It’s so hotadd in menopause and that’s seriously vindaloo heat and I don’t like curry!

oh well.
Going to see mum see how she is bless her she can’t stand hot weather anymore.

MrsEms what a pretty dress. I do have a few dresses but not worn for years my legs are terrible even when clean shaven.

• Heart
Sounds perfect❀ xxx
Awww Ems, he's so cute. I have one very similar. I adore him with all my heart. I bought him as a therapy dog and he really has saved my daughter's life. I tell him about 100 times a day how much I love him too. 🐢

• Heart
That new member with the creepy eye as their avatar is really pissing me off. Please tell me I am not alone 🀣 :unsure: ;)

And I have zero rationale behind this but I think it's a man.

• Heart
  • Haha
That new member with the creepy eye as their avatar is really pissing me off. Please tell me I am not alone 🀣 :unsure: ;)

And I have zero rationale behind this but I think it's a man.
I think a lot of people think it’s a reincarnation of πŸ¦Šβ€¦.I think that too although there does seem something slightly different this time round….lots of people loved β€˜her’ at the time….and I’m sure it was female then….still weird whoever it is! 🀣

Started volunteering at a new place today…somewhere that distributes surplus supermarket food…they do it Fridays and Saturdays so I’m going to help out for a couple of hours most Fridays. Volunteers are allowed to have a bag of food as a thank you …..so tonight’s dinner was (Costco paid for) ribeye between us, homegrown πŸ… (the marmande one was delish), free jacket spud, free tenderstem broccoli followed by free custard filled doughnuts and free πŸ“ ….. and it was all luvvly jubbly πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
It’s so hotadd in menopause and that’s seriously vindaloo heat and I don’t like curry!

oh well.
Going to see mum see how she is bless her she can’t stand hot weather anymore.

MrsEms what a pretty dress. I do have a few dresses but not worn for years my legs are terrible even when clean shaven.
Evening my lovely😘
I hope your visit with mum went well xx
Oh this dress is just something my daughter picked up in tesco because I was too hot! Not flattering at all on me. She would've bought it for herself and looked beautiful...didn't have a size 6 for her🀣 lovely and cool, ankle length on me I'm 5, 6. No need to shave legsπŸ˜˜πŸ˜‚

Awww Ems, he's so cute. I have one very similar. I adore him with all my heart. I bought him as a therapy dog and he really has saved my daughter's life. I tell him about 100 times a day how much I love him too. 🐢

Sorry! Oh I've just seen your postπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ These dogs make fabulous therapy dogs. I'm so pleased it's helped your daughter, its amazingπŸ₯° I wouldn't be here without my dogs too. They bark and go bonkers when I have a seizure, my older dog knows before.

Love to you❀ xxx

Last edited:
  • Heart
I had a crap day, so crap I finished in Wimbledon at 5PM, I headed for the
Chinese and grabbed a Curry.

Reactions: 6
Evening my lovely😘
I hope your visit with mum went well xx
Oh this dress is just something my daughter picked up in tesco because I was too hot! Not flattering at all on me. She would've bought it for herself and looked beautiful...didn't have a size 6 for her🀣 lovely and cool, ankle length on me I'm 5, 6. No need to shave legsπŸ˜˜πŸ˜‚

Sorry! Oh I've just seen your postπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ These dogs make fabulous therapy dogs. I'm so pleased it's helped your daughter, its amazingπŸ₯° I wouldn't be here without my dogs too. They bark and go bonkers when I have a seizure, my older dog knows before.

Love to you❀ xxx
Thank you sweetie mum is ok.

I would need a tent preferably double thickness to keep out the bugs and my hairy legs. Oh well.

I’m going to bed not been sleeping well recently because of the heat so I’m on the bed, in the bed, on the bed, in the bed half, on the bed etc.

Night all, God bless

Harri xx

• Heart
I just found a possible present for the Hugger.

291578596_2382132118602076_1648859445963244368_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
I am melting. Menopausal, Scottish and living in the south is not a good combination.

When I went to get the tiniest nightie I could find I looked in the mirror and for the first time realised that my tummy is bigger than my bottom. I think i have gone back to front. :unsure: 🀣. My bottom has gone south.

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Heart
I just found a possible present for the Hugger.

View attachment 1402699
Oh that's a beauty πŸ‘½ made by Weyland Yutani I see 😊 I better write a letter to Santa, thank you Captain x

I am melting. Menopausal, Scottish and living in the south is not a good combination.

When I went to get the tiniest nightie I could find I looked in the mirror and for the first time realised that my tummy is bigger than my bottom. I think i have gone back to front. :unsure: 🀣. My bottom has gone south.
I wouldn't worry about it, so is mine. Have you seen the splendid spectacle that is the Lazzaraptor? I'd worry when you look like her, otherwise duck it 🀣🀣😘

• Heart
  • Haha
I really wanted to come back with some friday night bangerz...could anyone find the barry white dance tuneπŸ˜‚ love thatπŸ€—

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.