Krusties #17 Come on Krustieharri Give us Krustie Aubergine Parmigiana For Ems.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You lot not taking this language lark seriously especially Facey who’s gone into Spanish?

and no, adding an O at the end of a word will not make it Italian!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You lot not taking this language lark seriously especially Facey who’s gone into Spanish?

and no, adding an O at the end of a word will not make it Italian!
Oh I'm all over the shop with foreign tongues Harri, unless it's Greek or Swahili 🤣 I'll be allright if anyone wants to order Crocodile with a side of olives and Tzatziki like 🤣🤣😘

• Haha
Reactions: 5
My brother in law has arrived frantically trying to tidy up and not smell.

Facey wash your mouth out with hummus!

My brother in law has arrived frantically trying to tidy up and not smell.

Facey wash your mouth out with hummus!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Hello everyone! I’m normally on the skank thread but every so often I’ve had a little look at this one and been a bit too nervous to post 😂😂
I’m getting a bit tired of the “she’s pregnant, she’s got stuff on someone high up… etc” and as for people who don’t read the threads - sorry had to have a moan. And is Reynard someone who is trying to achieve VIP status quickly a little like 🦊 🤔🤔
Or am I imagining things? And 🦊 is “sheepish” still…
Anyway… thanks for letting me offload - I’ve been waiting for this exposé on her - I need to send a claim to her for loss of funds due to stocking up with Rosé in anticipation - it’s all gone already 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Hello everyone! I’m normally on the skank thread but every so often I’ve had a little look at this one and been a bit too nervous to post 😂😂
I’m getting a bit tired of the “she’s pregnant, she’s got stuff on someone high up… etc” and as for people who don’t read the threads - sorry had to have a moan. And is Reynard someone who is trying to achieve VIP status quickly a little like 🦊 🤔🤔
Anyway… thanks for letting me offload - I’ve been waiting for this exposé on her - I need to send a claim to her for loss of funds due to stocking up with Rosé in anticipation - it’s all gone already 😂
Welcome! Yep 🦊/Reynard definitely seem to be vereeeeeeeeee alike 😉🤣. I’ve become an alcoholic opening bottles of vino every time ‘the story’ is about to break so when it finally does you’ll find me rolling around in the gutter somewhere 🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Welcome! Yep 🦊/Reynard definitely seem to be vereeeeeeeeee alike 😉🤣. I’ve become an alcoholic opening bottles of vino every time ‘the story’ is about to break so when it finally does you’ll find me rolling around in the gutter somewhere 🤪🤪
I thought so! Haha I’ll be joining you. I even had wine at lunch today - and I was working! This needs to stop 🤦🏻‍♀️
I’ve got a real life friend on the skank thread and the amount of times we WhatsApp to see if either of us has seen the latest on here - it’s been a weird couple of weeks!! 😂

• Haha
Tired of the endless waffle eh? welcome with open arms :LOL: :LOL: 🤭 🤭

• Haha
I thought so! Haha I’ll be joining you. I even had wine at lunch today - and I was working! This needs to stop 🤦🏻‍♀️
I’ve got a real life friend on the skank thread and the amount of times we WhatsApp to see if either of us has seen the latest on here - it’s been a weird couple of weeks!! 😂
Ah that’s brilliant! There’s a lot of people on here that I think would love to be friends in real life….or at least be able to chat away from here but in the meantime we make do with venting our spleens on here 🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Oh I've just caught up and I've been laughing all the way🤣
Hello to another emma btw😉

I can do some french, like del boy style..pulet Louis nois da...that's hybrid welsh. Our teachers were crepe🤣 xxx

• Heart
Oh I've just caught up and I've been laughing all the way🤣
Hello to another emma btw😉

I can do some french, like del boy style..pulet Louis nois da...that's hybrid welsh. Our teachers were crepe🤣 xxx
How you feeling @MrsEms?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
How you feeling @MrsEms?
A little better this evening thankyou😘 I've spent alot of today outside in the garden with the dogs. The kids took them out for a good walk so I've just chilled afterwards.

My only complaint is that I've still have done all the breakfasts, lunches and evening meals...I really haven't been up to it🙁 My own fault I know...🤦🏻‍♀️ xxx

• Heart
Hello new Emma 😘don't ever be nervous to post here, we don't bite (well, the lads might do, if they're in that mood) 🤣🤣 Welcome 😘👋👋

A little better this evening thankyou😘 I've spent alot of today outside in the garden with the dogs. The kids took them out for a good walk so I've just chilled afterwards.

My only complaint is that I've still have done all the breakfasts, lunches and evening meals...I really haven't been up to it🙁 My own fault I know...🤦🏻‍♀️ xxx
I don't think being ill is your own fault is it, stoppit lady Ems ❤😘 xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Hello new Emma 😘don't ever be nervous to post here, we don't bite (well, the lads might do, if they're in that mood) 🤣🤣 Welcome 😘👋👋

I don't think being ill is your own fault is it, stoppit lady Ems ❤😘 xx
No not being ill, being a head and still looking after everyone else🤣 xxx

• Heart
No not being ill, being a head and still looking after everyone else🤣 xxx
Oh, I see!!! Yeah,, stop being a div and just look after yourself while you're poorly, the others can fend for themselves 🥰🤗❤ xx

• Heart
Oh, I see!!! Yeah,, stop being a div and just look after yourself while you're poorly, the others can fend for themselves 🥰🤗❤ xx
Yes they probably could but would make too much mess and I'd have to clean up anyway!
Is it worth looking on the skanky thread or should I just have a brandy to kill off the germs and go to sleep?😁

night night lovely, bed is calling🥰❤😘xxx

• Heart
  • Haha
Yes they probably could but would make too much mess and I'd have to clean up anyway!
Is it worth looking on the skanky thread or should I just have a brandy to kill off the germs and go to sleep?😁

No don’t bother….the ‘story’ has been delayed yet again 😴😴…..Reynard is cracking on with their posts so we’ll have to wait and see if they beat 🦊 to their vippy status 🤦‍♀️🤣…..hit the brandy and then the sack and hopefully you’ll feel a lot better tomorrow xx

• Haha

No to the skank and YES to the brandy, get them germs sterilised and fucked off asap my lovely 🥰❤ xx

No don’t bother….the ‘story’ has been delayed yet again 😴😴…..Reynard is cracking on with their posts so we’ll have to wait and see if they beat 🦊 to their vippy status 🤦‍♀️🤣…..hit the brandy and then the sack and hopefully you’ll feel a lot better tomorrow xx
Lol, that one pretending they are NOT the 🦊 is more amusing than Skankys shenanigans at the minute 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.